Give me one good argument against government subsidized weed

Give me one good argument against government subsidized weed

the whole part about the "government"

I don't want a lethargic and unproductive populace as a trade off for some quick cash.

>implying anyone who wants to smoke weed isn't already

in fact there'd probably be less people smoking it since most people start to try and see cool doing something illegal

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

you can literally grow it your damn self you lazy fuck

the "populace" isn't yours to make such decisions about.

>government subsidized
W-W-W-W-HY I GOT A PLANTATION YOU CAN WORK ON RIGHT NOW, NIGGER, ALL THE WEEDS YOU CAN PICK.

>government subsidizing drugs
What the fuck? Government shouldn't subsidize anything much less recreational drugs. Taxing people to buy drugs for other people is retarded and noone would accept that.

Our radical Leftist party actually wants that. They want weed legalised, but only if government has a monopoly over it to prevent 'private profiteering'

yes! lets keep the drug dealers in business

legalize and incorporate all drugs, just keep the government involvement to a minimum, like liquor and tobacco

Cannabis

one of the few plants wich can be used for almost anything needed in day to day life for the average human

Class 1 drug in majority of countries, even tho YOU CANT FUCKING DIE FROM IT

also the only drug where you can get totally shitfaced on everyday and still live a productive life

try getting shitfaced on booze every day and still being able maintain a relationship/work/a healthy life style

Why would you need to subsidize it? It grows kind of like a weed.

theyll start adding dubious additives (like they do with dabs, edibles, and many other weed products)

>be from a country of fat fucks who stuff their fat faces with junk food daily
>complain about lazy people

Are you fucking joking, Colorado is probably way more productive than the subhuman haven you call a country.

There's no need to subsidize weed, only tax it, because it would be a hyper competitive industry with a healthy market and plenty of growth/merge opportunities. There's also no foreign competition. State issue, not for Sup Forums and kind of an old topic to be fun - sage

THIS. Weed is honestly the greatest thing ever. I used to be pissed off atheist, until I smoked weed my neighborhood and I learned how to chill out, and i've become so spiritual lately. Fuck people who say weed is bad.

>try getting shitfaced on booze every day and still being able maintain a relationship/work/a healthy life style

Lmao I drink 3 times a day and keep a flask in my desk. It's not that hard.

>t. reddit

Weed shouldn't be legal, let alone subsidized.

The current weed craze is just going to produce a generation of zombies, many of whom will transition to harder drugs to get stronger dopamine hits once they have got used to what weed does for them.

I kept that up for about a decade before it finally started to get the better of me. Enjoy it while it's still working and plan on an exit strategy while you're still on top.

if all your friends smoke weed and turn into unproductive lethargic people then thats what they were going to be like in the first place.

right back at you, faggot

I've been getting smashed nearly every night for five years and got smashed very regularly for the six years before that. I do fine. Meanwhile I know multiple stoners who dropped out of high school and are now trying unsuccessfully to sell drugs out of their parents' houses, on disability for mental disorders, etc.

Muh free market.

Pretty sure my exit strategy about 10 years of this is death

>also the only drug where you can get totally shitfaced on everyday and still live a productive life

this is 100% true. I smoke three times a day on average, and im about to finish my degree in sociology with a 3.3 GPA

Wait until you experience how it fucks with your dopamine. Mutating into an extremely easily triggered petty bitch without your precious dank. Or maybe you should try eating an entire tray of hash brownies, you'll be stoned out of your mind but keep getting higher and higher until your subconscious assumes you've been poisoned.

That was mine as well, but life as an unfortunate way of not working out like you'd hoped.

t. cocksucker

Because everything the government touches, turns to a runny pile of shit

those people would be wastes to society regardless of if weed was involved.

why can't you people get that into your dumb fucking heads.

Most of my friends smoke, they all have reasonable jobs and a few of them own houses.

If you see people who are wasting their life "because of weed" you need to understand that those people are fucking spastics who would be wasting their life regardless of weed.

FFS stop being a useless piece of shit. No you can't have free weed from taxpayers. God damn it KYS

Because all subsidies of the government are shit and ruin business.

Why would the government subsidize it? Deregulating it would make it cheap enough. Weed in Colorado is half the price as where I live.

>government subsidized
You are the worst hippie alive.

>subsidized

Just let me plant it in my back yard fuck.

>I'm an alcoholic who knew a stoner drop out so weed is bad

lol

Jesus fucking christ, it's not enough that it would be legal, my tax dollars have to grow it for you too you lazy fuck? Why the fuck can't you do it yourself?
Oh, right, too stoned.

your minimum wage tax dollars would mean nothing compared to the billions of dollars legal weed would generate.