How is insulting one specific woman considered sexist to all women...

How is insulting one specific woman considered sexist to all women? Why do women get special treatment just for having vaginas?

Honestly this makes me support Trump even more.

>huffpost

I'm ready to kill people at this point. This got ten times the coverage the CNN video did, and that was CNN essentially admitting the Russia thing was bullshit.

Rather than all of Congress being racist for Passing Kate's Law. I am fine with the idea that the whole media is obsessed with Mika B.s more plastic than flesh face. You know that woman loving media that forces women to get their faces cut off an trimmed and put back on every year, or else they get replaced by someone younger.

I AM GOOD WITH IT.

I love watching them drown in their own hypocrisy. I am glad Congress isn't being hit by the media for Kate's Law.

This tweet made me hate Trump more than I already did (and I already wish every day he has a heart attack). All I can say is this is the kind of president we get when obsolete rural white trash is allowed to vote.

Because according to feminists all women are a single oppressed hive mind.

Turns out, much to the shigrin of feminists, that women are actual human beings with autonomy and individual opinions and thoughts.

This is the reason engagement with feminism is falling off a cliff (outside of the worst beta virgin males propping up the cause of mentally scarred hideous females with the hope of some of that sweet (and sour?) hairy feminist poontang of course).

its the fucking huffpost
according to them everything Trump did/does and will ever do is sexist

why isnt there a post about Mika Tweets Disgustingly Sexist Attack Against President of the United States for her cheerio post?

Let the hate consume you, friend.

Damn...rly made..me think.. I wonder if they say same thing about Killer Joe tweeting the same shit about Melania..? Rmmt

Say it with me now...
Seven and a half more years!!!
MAGA

Good to know Trump still has the support MRA, MGTOW, and /whine9k/ bloc

puffpass is fake news and fake opinion

Apparently Trump complimenting a woman on her smile is also sexist now so anything goes.

>sexist

wat

>Honestly this makes me support Trump even more.
Is it a form of denial? Trump turned out to be incredibly dumb but because you publicly supported him, you feel obliged to stay loyal. Same things was true for Obama supporters who blindly supported him even when he was defending Hilary.

>HuffPo
I bet whoever came up with that headline is 400 lbs overweight and has a lisp.
>DITHGUTHINGLY THECKTHITHT!!!!!!!!

>Canada's hiding behind a fag flag
Makes sense.

But he also insulted Joe in that tweet. Sounds like equality to me.

You need to attempt to be slightly more rational, and think, and then you'll have no trouble understanding it.

Are the attacks leveled against someone leveled against actions they have taken and qualities they have developed? Not sexist, racist or homophobic. Are they leveled against someone's gender, race or sexuality? Then they're sexist, racist, or homophobic. Because they belie an attitude of disdain for those qualities, because those are the qualities you are insulting.

>Someone does something obnoxious and stupid that pisses you off.

>Fucking asshole
Not sexist, racist or homophobic. Perfectly acceptable insult.
>Fucking bitch.
Is sexist.
>Fucking faggot.
Is homophobic.
>Fucking nigger.
Is racist.

Because you are identifying their sex, race or sexuality as the target of your scorn for them. Not the fact that they're an asshole. The fact that they're a woman, or gay, or black. You are explicitly stating that something about those qualities that you find scorn-worthy. And that makes you a fucking asshole.

>incredibly dumb

I'd like to see you become president of the most powerful and richest country on Earth.

he also insulted that Joe queer in the same tweets
i guess that makes him sexist against men too?

WHY IS IT SEXIST TO MAKE A COMMENT ABOUT A FAILED SURGERY. EXPLAIN TO ME.
THIS IS 1984, WORDS LOST THEIR MEANING.

>Are they leveled against someone's gender, race or sexuality? Then they're sexist, racist, or homophobic.

See: His "attacks" weren't leveled against anyone's gender. Therefor, not sexist.

Except he didn't reference her gender at all, so your idiotic argument works against you.

Popularity doesn't always = intelligence.

So are you blindly supporting Trump or does he really represent you?

Are you denying that Trump is sexist?

>their facelift is bleeding
How does this even designate their gender?

Not explicitly--it's implicit. But you and I are both perfectly capable of reading between the lines. And you can try to pretend you're not, but you are.

He is making a comment about her appearance, and her value as a person in contrast to it. Which is something that we do only to women. Which makes it an insult directed at a quality that he thinks is meaningful to the value of women.

So it's actually a two-fold sexist insult. 1. The value of women is in their appearance. 2. X person is less valuable because of her appearance.

>b-b-but I can pretend not to understand cultural context and try to argue that the implications you and I both recognize are a deductive consequence of the statement!

True. Which is why it is sound to state that the comments demonstrate that Trump is a sexist--just not valid.

It is not necessarily the case that the comment is, itself, a sexist one. It is the case. It just doesn't have to inherently be the case in all possible worlds.

And calling someone dumb doesn't make it true.

He is blindly supporting Trump. Sup Forums is literally filled with people who would lick Trumps boots if he declared communism was the best way. These people are like Bill Mitchell, Cernovich, etc., they think simply criticizing a policy or decision means you are a "shill" etc etc. They all need to be gassed.

Yeah you can completely be sexist to a specific woman. It's like how you can be racist to one guy. There's zero special treatment here. Trump is just a manchild.

You seem to be projecting your own biases onto Trump's words. He made fun of her having plastic surgery, just as many men who have surgery are mocked for their vanity as well. You pathetic leftists have no arguments left so you immediately revert to appeals to emotion and identity.

this post sounds like it was crafted by a living breathing fedora...

I can't tell if this is a troll or not, but some people actually believe in this isnane drivel. Of fucking course you would insult someone based on their appearance. I don't make fun of women for lacking masculinity; that's a guy specific insult. I've made fun of blacks that can actually function in society and have called them "oreos" plenty of times. Go fuck yourself and your hurt feelings.

Except morons like you and the other user didn't criticize any policy, you just claimed he was dumb, which is a ludicrous claim, and it is basically the same accusation progressives have thrown at every Republican President since Reagan.

>Are you denying that Trump is sexist?

you say that like it's a bad thing...

It's not just about women. This is the result of embracing leftist identity politics. Insulting a member of your out-group for whatever reason is considered as an attack on the entire out-group.

You're a dumb fuck and are trying desperately to justify your "argument" which is a false equivalence. He made a comment on her appearance, that is NOT inherently sexist: almost everybody values their appearance you massive retard. Valuing one's appearance is not just something women do.
>The value of women is in their appearance.
>X person is less valuable because of her appearance.

Jesus Christ fucking kys. Leave it to some whiteknighty (or female) beta cuck reddit faggot to blow things out of proportion and to masquerade (project) their own biases onto others as "implications". You're so fucking arrogant, self adsorbed, and self righteous, you actual believe that everyone else holds the same cultural perspective as you do.

Said a faggot

That a new AWM?