THIS. IS. NOT. NORMAL

THIS. IS. NOT. NORMAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MEyQOXGgfuE
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-26/three-cnn-employees-resign-over-russia-collusion-fake-news-retraction
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are right, it is outstanding!

...And so I said, "Well, which one ARE you then?" That's how the fight started...

>You are right, it is outstanding!
/thread

I legit laughed for a good 30 seconds after reading this tweet, I'm so happy to be living in this timeline.

Yeah. Trump has no class at all. He is a vulgar simpleton troll. That is why Sup Forums loves him.

best timeline

And?

>complains about degeneracy
>but sees nothing wrong with the president attacking a woman on the basis of her appearance, acting like a thirteen year old girl on twitter and the world stage.

It's the NEW normal, ya cunt, now go back to huffing petrol you abbo fuck.

youtu.be/MEyQOXGgfuE
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-26/three-cnn-employees-resign-over-russia-collusion-fake-news-retraction

it's brilliant. He simply makes a tweet like this in the morning. Derails CNN for a whole day. They slip further into the void of meaninglessness.

He should smear shit on his head.That would distract the media for at least a few days. 5678DCHESSS

I'm going to miss Trumps shitposts after his 4 years is up

u r a fag

They are already distracted by project veritas, stupid kike.

Trump is doing what i wish i could: tell these elitist media bitches to get fucked.

Yes. But we need bigger distractions. Trump should fellate his own limp micropenis on television. The media will be destroyed after that.

That is why neither you or him should have a position of political authority. It requires intelligence, grace, and grit.

>aussie can't handle the bantz

Can you imagine being President and spending your time hanging out with and discussing important matters with important people, and then some psychopath murderer and his insecure, plastic surgery disaster girlfriend who is bleeding from her face demands to dine with you? He went easy on them. He should have thrown them into the Gulf of Mexico.

Extraordinary is the word you're looking for, cletus

our president heaps repugnance

>THIS. IS. NOT. NORMAL

Here! Try this!

I actually can never understand Trump's tweets because of the way he phrases things. Can someone please explain this meme to me in plain English?

What ya gonna do about it?

He's also the billionaire president of the United States, faggot

It is now.

You're right. Bleeding from the face is not normal!

>CNN gets completely and irreperably blown the fuck out
>the media continues to poke at Trump

Why won't they learn?

Wrong and hilarious aren't mutually exclusive.

fpbp

An operation causing bleeding is an appearance now? Fashion sure has changed.

You are a disgrace to this country and the men who fought for it.

Uhh he's actually attacking degeneracy, making fun of their duplicity, lies, and plastic surgery

But on TRUMP it is.

?
Yes. He has tarnished the reputation of the president for all of history. He is an embarrassment, grotesque parody and fool of the world.

This isn't very funny. Perhaps it would be better if he were slyer and cleverer in his insults. It is more than anything else bizarre.

Yes, it is.

He never pointed out any specific lies. Trump is the lord of lies anyhow.

After the last 8 months I'm starting to understand why everyone loves Putin so much.

no, but it's funny

we're reaching /our guy/ levels that shouldn't even be possible!

stupid mika btfo!!!!!

thank god
MAGA

I love it when people criticize Trump's shitposting like this isn't exactly what I voted for.

Shareblue faggot spotted. God you people are fucking embarrassing

IT IS IN MY AMERICA BOYOOOO

it is brutal and hilarious. most metal president ever.

Youre right, its fucking hilarious that those 2 stupid liberal fucks got roasted for running their mouths.

He's being authentic and up front about two people who have had nothing but the absolute worst to say about him. It's refreshing and frankly their shadiness speaks for itself...

It's not normal for a MAJOR network to create propaganda openly, get called out for it, double down, then get exposed, only to triple down.

Once that becomes "normalcy", anything is possible, and acceptable.

Donald Trump could literally sent a message out to EVERY single TV, Radio, and Cellphone in America if he wanted to. The EBS (Emergency Broadcast Service) is a great thing.
>in a busy mall
>every phone starts going off
>every TV making a loud sound
>suddenly, Donald Trump comes on the TV, and his voice over the phones
>"Attention Americans. It is with my deepest regret that I have to inform you, that Rosie O'Donald, is a fat pig. Gross. That is all."

He could literally fucking do that, and he should before he leaves office.

What I find worse is they have built him up as the biggest shitposter in history then still bitch about it when he does. Why would he stop when it's exactly what they expect from him anyway?

This.
He didn't attack a random woman on the street. These are his mortal enemies doing battle against him and this nation every day. Also he seems to have some kind of long standing grudge with Mika. this isn't the first time he has talked about her.

Great president? or greatest president?

These aren't normal times, lad.

Underrated post. Don't point out /polock hypocrisy it is the fuel that runs this place.

Cry some more you absolute faggot

Telling the truth about ugly people being ugly isn't degenerate.

>Will be the only thing that happens

"low IQ Crazy Mika" I lol'd so hard

>I saif no!

I'm so jaelous of the US right now. You guys elected a fucking troll lmao.

>be covered in bodily fluids
>wtf why won't you let me on your fucking boat

>implying normal is good

Suck on it faggot. It's current year.

>8 years

argh reddit spacing dammit

redditfag reply to a redditfag post. out in force today.

or this

She looks like a lot of fun

Don't knock it till you try it, fast food fatty friend.

HAHA he could say shit like this every day and there isn't a damn thing anyone could do about it but bitch.

>I said no!
classic

Trump has had plastic surgeries too. Hair plugs

learn what the fuck it is before you call someone out for it retard

Prove it.