Im drunk and plotting to fug my cousin while she is drunk with me next week. Please stop me before its too late

Im drunk and plotting to fug my cousin while she is drunk with me next week. Please stop me before its too late

Been there, done that, abortion. Totally worth it

Nothing wrong with fucking your cuz, especially if you post pics

>abortion
Not considering that. I just dont want to regret my life few minutes/seconds after i cum in her pussy

this, pics justify any and every action
she wants it, we want it, do not disappoint

>never got to fug either of my 2 cousins who were models
do it for those of us who couldn't

I dont know how to translate it properly but she is my closest family. My mother has a brother and he has a doughter. Thats her who I want fo fugg

post a pic

Newfags never called their local Gamestop looking for Battletoads.

Newfags truly have no idea how far back pepe goes.

Newfags think mememagic is just a meme.

I'm 2 for 4 so far

I hired BTs for the SNES from the local video store back in the day

I liked Turtles in Time better. I guess I'm with Jeb.

Im not stuped. I know how 4chin works.. You will stalk her down and warn her hisband in miliseconds. She is fucking 8.999/10 ez
Also i know she is likely to spare me a pussy after bottle of wine. Especially that I know about her "post marriage" lack of sex. Damn dude, it's hard to not take advantage of her if you know how low intelligent she is. Im battleing myself hard AF

I specifically said do not disappoint

Best fucking game ever.

Dawaj Maciek, 500+

>Based Polan-

hey man give him a break, hes drunk

T.Sup Forums
I will fug her anyway cuz you are bunch of fucking degenerates who only wait to see at least of copypasta about someones sex life even if it drives user to the rock bottom. I was hoping for some cuckholics to stop me but it was too much i gueas. Screencap this thread because i will make new thread in 10 days. Wish me luck

Don't do it.
Is pussy worth the amount of trouble this can get you in?

She is married,her husband will hate you.

She is you first cousin, you will get funny looks from you family until the end days.

Not worth it.

That's called a cousin.

you better post pics szymon

Thanks for reasoning.. It's just alcohol and memes that speak through me.. I know that I will regret even thinking about it after I wake up

Why would I do that? Ive always wanted to fuck my aunt but spilled spaghetti and am in damage control ever since with my family.

Be careful user, it can be tricky.

you misspelt worth it