Girl Shoots Boyfriend To Death In YouTube Stunt

>On Monday night, a 19-year-old Minnesota woman was arrested for shooting her boyfriend to death as part of a YouTube stunt for her blog.

>The criminal complaint in the case states that Monilisa Perez, who is pregnant, told police that her boyfriend, Pedro Ruiz, 22, wanted to make a YouTube video of her shooting a book while he was holding it; Ruiz thought the bullet would be stopped by the book. Ruiz had set up a GoPro camera and another camera to record the shooting.

>Prior to the incident, Perez had tweeted:

>"Me and Pedro are probably going to shoot one of the most dangerous videos ever HIS idea not MINE"

>After she shot Ruiz, Perez called 911. When police arrived, they attempted to save Ruiz but he died at the scene. Perez told police Ruiz had shown her a different book which a bullet did not penetrate; she acknowledged to police that she shot Ruiz from one foot away using a .50 caliber Desert Eagle firearm.

>Perez was charged with manslaughter in the second degree, a felony that carries a maximum sentence of 10 years or a fine of $20,000 or both.

>As Buzzfeed noted, “Perez had started a YouTube channel in March which aimed to show the real life of a young couple who happen to be teen parents.’’ She had uploaded YouTube videos showing her and Ruiz doing "pranks," "stunts," and "challenges."

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/18063/girl-shoots-boyfriend-death-youtube-stunt-hank-berrien
youtube.com/watch?v=IFKotz4ur50
youtu.be/u2H6JhwhSt8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XTGmTrQXrwg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ik7l1jTvFmk
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The couple already had a three-year-old daughter, who was shown in some of the videos. Ruiz's aunt, Claudia Ruiz, told WDAY-TV that Ruiz had told her he wanted to try the stunt "because we want more viewers, we want to get famous." She added, "He had told me about that idea and I said, 'Don't do it. Don't do it. Why are you going to use a gun? Why?' They were in love, they loved each other. It was just a prank gone wrong. It shouldn’t have happened like this. It shouldn’t have happened at all."

>In a video that she posted last week on YouTube, Perez, who was 25 weeks pregnant, stated, “I’m just happy that Pedro is home now so I have him to look forward to every night … I'm a little nervous for things to change, but I think it's normal to be nervous.”

dailywire.com/news/18063/girl-shoots-boyfriend-death-youtube-stunt-hank-berrien

Old. News.

White women have become so bad that now it's the men paying the toll.

wouldn't it be a smart idea to test if the bullet goes through the book before doing the actual thing (even though they'd need to get another copy of the book)?

>white

>It was just a prank brah
Hillary just lost 2 votes.

fucking divided and coonquer shill, hispanics and mediteraneans are white!!!!

Where is the footage? Give me some links.

MEXICANS SHOULD BE WIPED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH. THEY ARE AS DUMB AS INDIANS AND NEGROS

Even if it worked and the bullet stopped in the book, how the fuck would it have been a prank? Yet another word that has lost its true definition to retards on the internet.

Where's the video

It's obvious Darwin was doing his work here. Who the fuck thinks a book will stop a .50 caliber bullet...or any bullet for that matter? Even pointing a loaded gun to someone in close distance should ring the bell.

Good riddance.

Darwin Awards candidate for 2017

.50 cal from one foot away. What could possibly go wrong?

Its on youtble lmao the girl before she got arrested was clever enough to upload the video before calling the paramedics lmao

>.50 cal

where you fucking white nigger?

He already passed on his genes twice before dying, hes not getting a Darwin award

The girl, before she called the ambulance, uploaded the video while her bf was bleeding out lmao

The purpose of her video was to show what the life of teenage parents is like, right? Sounds like her channel is doing a great job.
>interracial couple
Color me surprised.

No she didnt you fake news faggot.

dumb white monkey cant even post the video fuck off

>being posted for the fifth time today

This isn't news you silly goyim

i would of put a steel plate behind the shirt or the book - no one would of known and you would of got all those vain likes that power your existance - few people would have the balls or the means to re-enact it

but your dead - congratulations , charles darwin something something..

I mean mediteraneans are white, anybody European is white. This doesn't include Mexicans, which they both are. Mexicans are a portion white due to Spain raping Indians.
Quit frankly if Italians are not white, I don't really want to be white. They have such a massive culture and history.

I thought they would have used small caliber when I first heard of this.

50 cal? Fucking women and spics

Now the kids will be raised by drugged up slag with a beefgina

Looks like natural selection to me.

>19
>3 year old kid
>another on the way
>career is Youtube stunts
>not even successful at it

This retardation is not surprising

Yeah but he would probably do 4 more children. They never stop to "just" 2 kids when they have low IQ.

>perez
>ruiz
>interracial

I believe that if people engage in a consensual activity that results in one of them dying, and neither was coerced into ignoring any risk inherent to the activity, there should be no fault found.

It's hilarious and the people that die are necessarily prone to idiotic behavior, so society as a whole loses nothing.

>one foot away using a .50 caliber Desert Eagle firearm.
!!!

I want to see the video to see if they were wearing hearing protection.

Also, even if it had worked, if it was a magic book, it's a.50 round from a foot away, wouldn't the force of impact on the book in your outstretched arms shatter your arm-bones?

Trump was right, they really are self-deporting.

Link plox?

his idea to have her shoot a phone book. her idea to use a 50 cal. her dads a neo nazi and she wanted to not be disowned so she shot the beaner who she thought trump was going to deport anyways and some one needs to pay the rent

the shock video was suppose to get a million views in youtube which would pay the rent a few times

Fucking christ I hate you faggots. Try to find a non dick sucking way of expressing yourself, holy shit.

You don't get it man. The book not stopping the bullet was the prank.
The guy's last words were "got eeem"

Why don't you show an example Mr White Knight? Looks like you fancy being shot with .50 cal from close distance

>Hispanics are white
Kike spotted

They mean to say .50AE, not .50BMG.

How about expressing something without acting like a stupid faggot? Fucking retard, learn to read.

>she acknowledged to police that she shot Ruiz from one foot away using a .50 caliber Desert Eagle firearm

what the fuck

>she shot Ruiz from one foot away using a .50 caliber Desert Eagle firearm.
what the fuck?

I think you should learn how to read. Show an example before calling others retards.

Think if he would have survived 10 million views easy

Okay mom.

Fucking idiot.

>mestizos
>thinking in advance

Next you're going to tell me that niggers should think before charging to police, it's in their nature to be stupid

Agreed. Southern Europeans are just as masterrace as northern Europeans

Don't derail the thread. If you don't have anything to say, please don't post. There are lot of other boards on Sup Forums where you can express yourself. Try /mlp/ for example. That's the perfect place for your kind. Or better yet, r-e-d-d-...

/ourgirl/

Why do you keep posting this?

And this is why we need to ban guns.

I like how in the videos leading up she's trying to vlog and there is one video where the first 5 minutes is just her complaining about how much of a "girl" her b/f is and she's always the one trying to stop fights. I'd be money that beforehand they agreed to use a blank round and she stuck in a hot round instead because nobody is this fucking dumb.

>Ruiz thought the bullet would be stopped by the book.

a book can stop a bullet depending on the thickness and the calibur

Daily reminder that the guy in that picture was a Columbine shooting survivor

youtube.com/watch?v=IFKotz4ur50

>aimed to show the real life of a young couple who happen to be teen parents

Well, at least he nailed it.

>white girl kills a wetback
>nothing of value was lost

Exception being Sicilians. They are not Italian and they are not white.

natural selection before our eyes

It was an encyclopedia. There's a chance it could've. But it didn't.

Now he's dead.
Really? Neat. Though to be fair they only shot like...25 people? I don't remember. School had plenty more.

>There's a chance it could've.
Not a fucking .50 calibur from 1 foot away.

>she shot Ruiz from one foot away using a .50 caliber Desert Eagle firearm.

it's actually stupid enough that i'm inclined to call it fake news. nobody's that stupid.

9mm maybe but 50cal? top fucking kek how are these literal retards even allowed to own a firearm?

She's cute.

And he's dead, go for it

POST THE FUCKING VIDEO ALREADY

A warning label on ammo is needed. These things can kill!!

there is no video fool, to make youtube videos you record your content then post it on youtube, it takes anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour or more to publish an HD video of any length. Any recording will have been seized by the police as evidence, it will never be on the internet - unless it shows up in court, and there is some kind of public appeal to see a censored cut of it

meds are white obviously. spics are mostly native with some white and sometimes black admixture.

He could take a shot at it for sure.

I don't normally post anything I mostly lurk but I feel deeply compelled to inform you that you're a fucking faggot. First you post something along the lines of "stop making fun of my retarded friends guyz" and when someone tells you to fuck off your autism levels skyrocket and you dig yourself a deeper dumbfuck grave. I wish upon my lucky stars I meet you someday and knock your fucking teeth out.

link to the vid since no one bothered to do it.
>youtu.be/u2H6JhwhSt8

It would almost certainly stop a .22 if it was more than a few inches thick.

why do we keep having this thread?
it's not really politics
what's been said has already been said
who the fuck cares

a .22 is very different from a .50 action express

IMO Perez knew what was going to happen. He wanted to be shot. Teen parents? 3 yr old kid? Having to shoot yt pranks just to stay afloat? Shoot me too plz

Heh, he'll probably blow it though

>a book will stop a .50 cal shot

lmao

JUST A PRANK BRAH

LoL

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XTGmTrQXrwg

>people asking where the video is

y'all dumb fucks, why would they upload the video after it happened?

A thick phone book would stop at least a. 22 and probably a 9mm

>Book
>Stopping
>.50
>Implying

What the fuck? Unless it's the entire Encyclopedia Brittanica from A to Z how the fuck did they think this would work?? Stupid fucking beaners.

Spics killing spics, don't care.

"Stockton bitch"

B-but that would get them (oh well just herself now) famous, which is the videos purpose

9mm actually has a very high penetration coefficient. Even it's less powerful loads.

So right away you've already invalidated yourself as a judge of firearms and who or who can't utilize one.

>Hillary just lost 2 votes.

6pbp senpai

You would probably only need a-e

I don't believe you. Let's see some videos.

>Having to explain this to the kid

youtube.com/watch?v=Ik7l1jTvFmk
books stop plenty of shit. just wasnt thick enough / obviously shouldve used a lesser caliber

Mythbusters has videos of shooting phonebooks, google it