Why does Sup Forums fall for objectively Jewish e-celeb shills like Laci Greenberg and RageAfterShoa?

Why does Sup Forums fall for objectively Jewish e-celeb shills like Laci Greenberg and RageAfterShoa?

She's perfectly aryan looking you kike

>make race realist video
>shortly after, character assassination threads commence

makes me think

no, she doesn't look aryan at all. looks like some inbred american mutt.

They like hearing their opinions parroted by pretty girls

tfw no rage gf

This girl loves to get choked.

(((Who)))

*nu-pol

So Anglo?

I just like triggering her kekistani beta orbiters.

The video she made was pretty poorly written, but this will show how retarded the "skeptic" community is.
Kraut&boys already made a stream on her. It's the most pathetic thing I've seen. They actually spent time debunking a stormfront article and addressed none of the issues. Kraut larped as a geneticist and tryed to explain epigenetics. He implied that environment plays the major role and the genetic factors are minimal and maybe add a little bit to the final IQ. You give blacks omega3 and books and they start building flying pyramids, it's magic.

She's based and will red pill the masses right fellow 'pedes XD

M A G A
A
G
A

I find pale women so fucking hot, just want to lick their porcelain bodies

Don't forget Lauren shimonson

This. Faces like hers do not exit in Europe.
Also just because somebody "looks aryan" it does not make him or her less of a traitor

>Laci Green
A popular target for being called out as a Jew, just like Lauren Southern. And just like her, zero evidence to back it up. (Yes, I've read the Twitter messages, they don't say shit.)
> RageAfterShoa
Names the Jew on Twatter. So no.
Wrong.

She's jew as fuck, she's a super jew

Because we don't. It's 99% just shills fighting with eachother mean while all of Sup Forums doesn't give a shit

>falling for the jew shill ecelebs

go back to the_donald you faggot

The shills are out in force because she made a video about race realism. You can no longer call her a Jewish shill, alt lite or even that she is in it for beta bucks because she will never be hired anywhere if this is found. She put herself on the line.

Why is she using thedailystormer as a source?
Did she go full retarded? She will never be taken seriously again.
With that said, I still want to cum deep inside her vagina.

Never set foot in that shit pit, nor do I regularly watch any of them. Piss off, t. everyone I don't like is a Jew fag.

I don't know what Sup Forums thinks it's going to accomplish by attacking Jews so much.

>She will never be taken seriously again.
oh no, what a tragedy

You're confusing real Sup Forums with the reddit fags trying to take over the board.

Kill yourself kike.
The shills are really transparent, aren't they.