Look, I get it. This stuff was a but inappropriate. But the man doesn't take shit from anyone...

Look, I get it. This stuff was a but inappropriate. But the man doesn't take shit from anyone. Am I the only one that just loves watching him stoke fires just because he can?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/798841?section=Politics&keywords=rex-tillerson-anger-staffing-leaks&year=2017&month=06&date=28&id=798841&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Main&oref=www.google.com
youtu.be/NP7Lixcc_jQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His petty personals insults are his best attribute. Don't see how it's innappropriate the birch makes a living in the public sphere, she's fair game.

I only voted for trump for shitposts
I am not disappointed

>tfw you're only 12.5% of the way through a 1 term Trump and only 6.5% of the way through a 2 term Trump...

Think of all the liberal tantrums we have yet to see!

Look up his thoughts on revenge. It's basically if someone gives you shit, give them back 10x more shit. That way other people are less likely to give you shit.

>His petty personals insults are his best attribute.
They really are.

Libs are extremely petty too but they hide it as much as possible because they're waiting for an excuse to take the moral high ground for virtue signaling which leads to them getting rekt because Trump doesn't care about the high ground or them for that matter.

It's cathartic to watch Trump work his magic and give them a dose of cold uncaring reality.

I don't give a fuck. They've attacked him relentlessly from the pulpit, to the point of accusing him of treason. Obongo and the left have made a joke of politics, so if it takes someone flipping their own shit back to them, they deserve it. I bet politicians back in the day used to talk all sorts of shit like Trump does. Fuck political correctness, fuck the left. Plus the left likes to use the double standard tactic, so fuck them twice in the butthole.

They don't hide it, they just try to shift culture to endorse the left doing it, cuz they r so smrt and better.

I fucking don't. Any stupid tweet is a waste of his political capital. What does he gain by doing this?

Nigger, he gains clout by tweeting. From the people, which the politicians are afraid of.

>Obongo made a joke of politics
How exactly?
If anything dubya was more of a clown.

He is a perfect representation of the people who elected him.

I wish I could vote for this man again already. 2020 cannot come soon enough.

He's not PC. That's why most voted for him.

Basically coasting on feelz, using the NSA et al as his personal brown shirts, supporting shitskin desert pedophiles, feeding stupid niggers anti white rhetoric, etc etc etc.

Where the fuck have you been?

Was the clarification he wasn't watching anymore necessary?

He doesn't gain any clout, not people are mocking him for acting like a petulant child. He only gains clout with you and your cringeworthy Kekistani neckbeards.

> low IQ crazy mika

god damn

pretty sure he does this just to distract people tho

I don't think you truly sense what is going on in the country.

Fuck off, dumb shill.

>anti-white rhetoric (when?)
>supporting muslims by illegally bombing them
>gathering metadata is scary to people who don't understand what metadata is
Retard.

>coasting on feels
What is this thread about other than Trumpanzees gobbling up cheese doodle dick because of the way he makes them feel

I think the man is much smarter than people will recognize. He knows how to shape opinions, he uses their own psychology in front of them right in their faces. But he does it in a way that backs them in the corner. Its literal 4d chess, the art of the deal. inb4 drumpftard or dick rider, he goes over board sometimes but he does it in a way that works

Thanks for Tickling the Buttholeā„¢.

Because Obongo had nothing besides pandering.

>Not understanding his strategy
It's pretty fucking clear. Today was a major vote on the anti immigration bills that would have been wall to wall "xenophobic republicans kill infant hondurans!" and the Travel ban taking effect. Instead, it's all about "muh, feels, I'm an endangered journalist". He does this any time he wants to spin the news into meltdown so the real good shit can get done. It just got done.

there's history there. you can tell. trump knows what he's doing. they're trying to get away with something and he's not afraid to warn them to cut the shit

low I.Q. Crazy Mika

>implying Trump doesn't
How's that wall gonna get built with $0 allocated towards the border wall in the federal budget?

Meanwhile I'm enjoying affordable health care thanks to generous subsidies that the GOP is too inept to remove

It was charity.

Russia has been stripped from them. This is a bone.

what are primary schools actually like in America?

They vary wildly from area to area.

Yeah that's working out real well with all the people working for him giving leaks non-stop

Trump is a buffoon

That was my first thought as well. Trump was always so friendly with Mika that this one was just bizarre if there was no ulterior motive.

You got some orange cream on your face, retard

They were calling him a sex predator yesterday for that Irish reporter thing. That's okay though?

He is a sex predator though

No fucks given, Trump 2020.

>I said no!

was it rape??

from the travel ban and Kate's law

He already won the election, he can stop campaigning and actually do the job now.

prussian style.
vary from best in the world to third world.
School is and will always be very dependent on the makeup of the students and their parents along with property taxes.
But money per pupil and test scores are very weakly correlated. the correlations are very dependent on the racial makeup of the student body, same as crime.

So you are a freeloader? I hope you are proud of yourself.

This week was the equivalent of "gilding over all" in breaking bad. Nothing but winning.

>campaigning and actually do the job now.

That's exactly what he's doing. He probably drops a tweet in the time it takes a toilet to flush, while the pravda is doing nothing but telling lies 24-7. There is a LOT worse he could be saying about these people. (He don't bring up the dead intern, for one.)

Because it creates headlines like this.

Look over just tweets, he carefully went for the keyword bleeding when talking about Mika knowing full well it will be taken out of context. He did this again and again last year. It's not even the first time he's used the bleeding bit.

The media then sees am opportunity to generate views and intentionally misconstrues his words because he left himself open for it. And they don't learn.

The CNN and NY Times situation is reaching extreme volatility. He knows they'll slam him hard as they possibly can. He knows the public will then see what he actually said and those outlets will lose further credibility and become even more chaotic.

He gains support, because at the end of the day their hit pieces will only help him.

People can call into question his intelligence all they want, but he is a damn savant when it comes to this. There's a mathematical formula that only Trump sees every part of, and he uses it repeatedly. While to the average viewer it may look like hes hurting his credibility hes manipulating his enemies into helping him regain it better than before meanwhile damaging themselves.

No. Mika has done nothing to him. She is a good girl and did not deserve this. Drumpf has gone too far this time. I can understand going after CNN and the New York Times, but hands off my Mika.

the best part is the media gets consumed by the bantz and ignores real news like today's Kate's law and the No sanctuary bill lol

Fuck off Joe.

>I bet politicians back in the day used to talk all sorts of shit like Trump does.

some

Trump to media: Dance for me my puppets!

What do you think he'll do next? Will he actually be able to fix our ass blasted country? Will the two political parties ever converge or end up in an all out war? How will the media try to remove him now that Russian narrative is dead? How will he handle California completely refusing a voter fraud investigation?

Varies by race composition. A lily-white school, even in a poor state like West Virginia, will be a good school.

As I'm sure you know the black/brown schools are like prisons.

Trump needs to do more of this desu

> newfag, the post

The leaks were going to happen no matter what. It happens in all administrations.

dumfuck he absolutely had a hand in getting Handel elected in GA6 with his tweets mocking ossoff for not living in the district

she won by 6 pts in a district where he only won by 1 pt

I will forever love the man for his "I'm just not quite there yet," thrown back in Paul Ryan's face. That's when I knew for sure he gave zero fucks about going through the motions.

You'll notice that nobody is leaking shit anymore.

Kill yourself, you disgusting faggot

The leaks on this dipshit are fucking unprecedented and it's probably happening because his cronies are hedging their bets in case that the soft coup actually happens after Mueller drops the fat, sweaty, pulsating veiny suck of the Deep State right on the face of the administration

>Libs are extremely petty too but they hide it as much as possible
So they're not as petty... they have some amount of shame as anyone working for the American people should.

>The leaks wouldn't happen if Drumpf wasn't a meanie head

Literally children

he says petty shit, but he get things done.
which is what i want in a president

>hillary doesn't even think about donald anymore
that's exactly how hillary played it

Except he's an idiot and this is worse than those bills getting media attention.

>Am I the only one that just loves watching him stoke fires just because he can

Of course not. There's always a small minority that just want to watch the world burn.

No, it is completely juvenile and counter-productive. It is so fucking pathetic for the President of the United States of America to be "tweeting" at random low-level media talking heads as if they are in any way relevant to the country or its interests.

Trump should be helping the middle class, which he isn't. He should be focused on actually accomplishing things that improve America, not wasting time on retarded "tweets" that do nothing but make him look like a petulant child with zero impulse control. It is humiliating. No serious mature adult thinks this is acceptable or intelligent.

71% of Americans agree Trump's tweets negatively affect his ability to achieve policy goals. That should shut the entire thing down, but unfortunately Trump really is that retarded that he's still being a child on Twitter instead of a President for all Americans.

>This stuff was a bit inappropriate.
Speak for yourself. I loved it. They talked shit about him and he curb-stomped them both. It was beautiful!

>constantly call him fat
>call him ugly
>call him a slob
>call him a pig
>call him an asshole
>make fun of his hair
>make fun of his wife
>call her a whore
>he makes a comment
>WOW SEXIST MUCH?

should have just outright called her out for being the cheating homewrecking whore she is

I love how they still try to pull the fucking period card when he was CLEARLY refering to her fucking facelift that was bleeding all over the place. THEY'RE the ones that wish it was a mean tweet about her vagoo

>worse
Yeah twitter media scandal #456 will surely be the end of TRUMP.

Just lol

newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/798841?section=Politics&keywords=rex-tillerson-anger-staffing-leaks&year=2017&month=06&date=28&id=798841&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Main&oref=www.google.com

Pussy or shill, you tell me!

If healthcare is so affordable, why did myself and all my coworkers receive letters that we will no longer be covered come the first of the year, this despite the fact that our company is paying four times what they used to for a plan that is much worse.

How do you know this isn't how he jokes around with his friends? They give shit right back. It's all in fun.

It's unprofessional and he's the fucking president of the United States. If he's allowed to do that, then i guess you have no problem with Shaqanda telling at her white boss for critizing her.

>If he's allowed to do that
He IS allowed to do that!>then i guess you have no problem with Shaqanda telling at her white boss for critizing her.
A boss has a right to criticize anyone that does not perform to his standards. Go fuck yourself! You sound like an authoritarian.

bangin super hot models means he i loved by the ladies. bill clinton and tiger woids are the rapists- of perkins busgirls and dishwashers. obongo gets raped by a male babboon, so there you go. faggot.

Would vote him for him everytime just for trolling media like this.

this. he is the mozart and machiavelli of BTFO the press and exposing demons.

it's a golden age of bantz. we finally have /our/ President.

>If he's allowed to do that, then i guess you have no problem with Shaqanda telling at her white boss for critizing her.
You're wrong. I have no problem with Trump, but I do have a problem with Shaqanda because she's a nigger.

and little kvetchers like laura ingraham worry and worry and criticize.

nice quote. take care not to worry, user. it is written, "For their rock is not as our Rock, even our enemies themselves being judges. For their vine is of the vine of Sodom, and of the fields of Gomorrah: their grapes are grapes of gall, their clusters are bitter:

Their wine is the poison of dragons, and the cruel venom of asps. Is not this laid up in store with me, and sealed up among my treasures?

To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste."

says the degenerate faggot who supports the demons who are making sure the world is enslaved and burning. i so look forward to your impending incineration.

He is glorious

Also, being funny is something you can't put a price on. The lack of humor is one of the biggest things killing the left right now.

Trump is so damn funny.

I get it, it's petty, but the whole thing makes me chuckle. They say Trump is a misogynist, yet wouldn't dare call out Bill Clinton. Also, the only people who seem to really give a shit are the media and the victim peddlers. No one I've talked to, men or women, care. Matter of fact, they all though it was funny.

It's authoritian to ask the Potus not to act like a jackass? In case you've forgotten, he works for us.

Copypasta from previous thread

>implying we're not jackasses

Just a pleasant reminder.. .

youtu.be/NP7Lixcc_jQ

>Low IQ crazy Mika
>Head clown, cryin' Chuck
>low energy Jeb
>little Marco
>Pocahontas
>Crooked Hillary
>lying Ted

i
love
this

He tweeted this crap to take attention away from his "health care" (tax cut for the rich) failure

everything he says...sticks.

its great.

why the fuck is that a gif.

the truth tends to do that.

With an ass like his he can say whatever he likes.

thicc

No this is red pilling people about how thin skinned the media is, also the juxtaposition of CNN being fake news with their anchors literally having fake human faces is powerful and will stick out to normies. The more coverage this gets the more agreeable he looks.