This is the newest mall in my city of Jaipur in India

India is changing fast. Hope you fuckers visit.
Yes there is still a lot of poverty but things are getting better faster than /pol imagines.
youtube.com/watch?v=cHQlpyHp63Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DSmzQARrJqk
youtube.com/watch?v=m0cI8tqv8NA
youtube.com/watch?v=XU3eFkY1BTI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brutalist_architecture
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate
youtube.com/watch?v=MP5Z14X-moM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Projections_of_population_growth#World_population_in_2050
eastasiaforum.org/2013/04/05/indias-population-in-2050-extreme-projections-demand-extreme-action/
prb.org/pdf07/futurepopulationofindia.pdf
archive.is/xFv1a
youtu.be/Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I see they kept a convenient shitting field for the shoppers right across the street.

>Superpower by 2030
More like Pooperpower by 2030

Now all you need to do is build a working septic system and you'll be a real country.

Jaipur has an excellent septic system. I lived there 23 years and knew no one who did not have a toilet at home. I find San Francisco to be much dirtier city.
With all the Amerifats Sharting in the Marts.
Here take a ride in the Jaipur metro.
youtube.com/watch?v=DSmzQARrJqk

*pajeet streetshit intensifies*

Sure.....Whatever you say Mohammed from Londonistan.

what a shithole.

>my cherry picked city is better than another cherry picked city in a cherry picked category so this proves my point

See, the difference between the US and any third world shithole is that once you get outside of certain sectors in certain cities where all the corrupt wealth is concentrated, the standard of living doesn't fall off a cliff. What happens when you go 30 miles outside of a US city? If anything it gets more prosperous. What happens when you go 30 miles outside a Indian, Nicaraguan, or Chinese city? Pure filth and poverty.

poo thread

Not so. There are plenty of Indian cities that are very nice. There are 3-4 states that are poor mainly in the Center east of India but that is not the case everywhere. Its not that one city is nice and outside is not. Its that some states that are run better are doing excellent while others where leftists/communists have had a hold for some time are left behind.
India is incredibly federal. More so than the US. So a lot depends on your state government. But now even the leftist states are learning and are being more receptive to industry.
Overall there is improvement almost everywhere.

kek

you have to go back pajeet

Looks tatty and impractical

I went to the Jaipur mall and the toilets were so clean it was like they weren't even used. I did get attacked by a witch though.

Amazing! A soulless glass building that could belong to any country with no trace of culture, history or heritage! Incredible! Me wants!

>mall
only 40 years behind m8

Probably infested with Toilet Witches though

It's literally a potemkin village.

>Built to be more accessible to tourists driving through the HW
>Tall enough to hide the hideous shitskinistan that exists behind it
>Clearly marketed towards foreigners, the people living there probably can't afford shit.

Look at this homophobic cunt hating putting his raw cock up other random men's arseholes in public toilets.

Kill yourself hatecriminal

What are all these beams below the top floor meant for, is it so the pigeons have somewhere to sit and shit on the people gathered outside of the building?

design looks like its from 2005

Capitalism is one hell of a drug!

Nice

If they could turn poo into power they would be unstoppable.

kek

Jaipur is shit, Jodhpur is shit, Udaipur is shit.
India is shit.

friendly reminder that tons of countries still practice open defecation, and India accounts for 65% of ALL open defecation in the entire world. India is also far better off economically than most other countries whos citizens defecate in the open, yet still shit in fields.

India is barely human, and not even close to civilized

जयपुर is beautiful, natural and still developing
youtube.com/watch?v=m0cI8tqv8NA

Jaipur is full of Arcitectual & historic buildings and forts. Like Amber Fort as seen in this song. Don't teach historic building to me. But a some modern buildings are always welcome.
youtube.com/watch?v=XU3eFkY1BTI

fuck off shitskin animal. remove your flag

I bet in this picture there's already tens of thousands of child raping, street shitting, wife burning subhuman shitskin Indians and you're bragging about a mall??!! Hahahaha! Fucking faggot shitskin.

Did they make the building roof sloped so that if anyone needed to poo they could do it on the designated shitting roof where it would then slide onto the designated shitting street?

I am confused, so is the park in front the loo?

Can't do it Amerifat. My white wife and two kids (3rd on the way) won't let me go.

i dont know, but its an arquitecture called "brutalism"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brutalist_architecture

you are less than a dog.

I think you mean they're catching up.
Powershitters by 2050

Rape rate is 15 times higher in the US. Indians just make more noise about rape. Heck even women and priests in the US keep raping little boys. This would have caused protests in India. But in the US women are free to rape little 12 year old boys.
Also all other violent crime is much higher in the US than India. What is Obama doing. Flying around his Mother in law on Air force two?
One incident doesn't apply to every person you know.

Rapes per 100,000
US 27.3 Rank #14
India 1.8 Rank #94

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate

HAHHAHAHA.
Go Shart in the Mart Amerifat.

How does this help with the population rapidly spiraling out of control?

That is fucking Jayapura City is the provincial capital of Papua, Indonesia not Jaipur India. Totally a different place. Nice try though.

India's population is not "rapidly spiraling out of control". The fertility rate is 2.3 right now. And that is just barely above replacement rate.
Shouldn't you worry about the impending White, Chinese and Japanese population implosion?
youtube.com/watch?v=MP5Z14X-moM

the sad thing is china has the same problem with shitting in public. if india could just stop shitting in the street it culd hold that over china

Does it have toilets?

>that rabid wh*Te dog
fuck off to Europe

It's ugly as sin
I'm glad India is advancing, but it's ugly as sin.

I hope India doesn't advance too fast, I don't think the planet can take 1 billion people eating meat at American levels (At the least you guys don't eat beef), or use cars, throw away products at our rate. The resource impact and pollution would probably kill us.

No because "implosion trends" are just natural trends in population for economies that do not have a drive/need to expand, hopefully America reaches this rather than injecting beaners up our ass and H1-B visa memers stealing jobs and driving wages down like imported beaners.

Also India downtrends are extremely optimistic and by 2050 it will be too late, especially with the massive droughts in the northern states that produce a lot of agriculture for the dirty masses.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Projections_of_population_growth#World_population_in_2050
eastasiaforum.org/2013/04/05/indias-population-in-2050-extreme-projections-demand-extreme-action/
prb.org/pdf07/futurepopulationofindia.pdf

Unless the corruption in your government gets sorted out and laws actually start being enforced, even population control like China had will be impossible. So strap in poopy-pants if you ever move back to India.

So by things getting better you mean that everyone is shitting in newly paved streets? I guess that is a win for the pooloo people.

"Ve make uh new buildin-G! Vee Ahr SoooPUHRrr Poa-VerrrrRR!!!"

Building will be vacant, dilapidated and covered in shit in a years time.

trade park that sounds dope, like old school runescape west varrock bank, id go there

Anyone else think the architecture for this place looks kind of... Tacky?

poo

Looks tacky as fuck
Besides there are still those hindus/ragheads there

Eliminate the population completely and I'll consider it

thats a big toilet

I wanna visit India

>country of 1.3 billion people builds a mall
>Yes there is still a lot of poverty but things are getting better faster than /pol imagines

Jaipur is gorgeous but that isn't.

which street would I shit in if I were to visit?

>reality is different than what Sup Forums imagines it to be

nice try shareblue

>Indian posting under US flag
>lived in San Francisco
>posts image of article about human poop on streets of SF
Stop pooping all over America, Pajeet.

geez fucking (((argentine politicians)))
this shit is horrible

Jaipur? Then why do you have a US flag?

Do you even integrate, mother fucker?

Name one "very nice" Indian city. Simply one. Just one. Only one (1).

Yeah like you Amerifats don't go on and on about your European ancestral land!! Give me a break Amerifat.

That upbeat music made me book a flight to india, thanks user!

Sad it will all come crashing down soon pajeet.

Challenge accepted Poojeet

You wish Bogan. You wish.
Congratulation on the wonderful Census results.

Antarctica has shitting streets as well

topkek

Nice try Amerifat but with over 40% of all women in America Obese. That one special case from India isn't going to cut it.

It's the same everywhere.

Why is it so ugly

looks like the huehues are swimming in Indian shit over in Rio

Now show the inside.

Then show the river next to it wuth half burned bodies.

Now describe the smell.

Australia does too.

>world trade park
Inb4 pakis fly planes into it

Bhen Chhod bhayn-chod

I will only visit where they poo in loo. what are the good spots for lazy white people who just want to have a good time, and maybe walk a few miles a day?

>India is changing fast. Hope you fuckers visit.

If I wanted to be surrounded by poos, I just go to Brampton, Ontario. I never go to Brampton.

they demolished that beauty to build that abomination? whats the story here?

"One special case" Hahahaha.
Should I start posting pictures of the results of your inbreeding? You're a backward filthy people.

this. that mall is the tallest structure in the entire city.

>Being this low test

Many such cases. SAD!

>huge mall=progress
kek

> 56%er trying to attack other nations demographics

Calm down m80 theres no need to project on my 90%+ white nation.

Are there toilets in the mall and if so, are there any issues with witches?

It kinda does...

archive.is/xFv1a

I've been a lot in Asian cities, and no matter how colored the rivers are, or how dirty the streets is, the malls is the nicest building in the city.

Poo in loos are pretty based as long as they stay in their own country and remove pakis.

must watch
so many white servants
such culture
youtu.be/Xl0b2LGf9jM

>brown water

That's how you know it's India

>what are niggers

I was in Mumbai in 06 and 15, and it was astounding how much it had improved. almost all the buildings had windows and electricity, and every other ad on tv was for construction materials and for cement corps. they're building a massive structure off Elephanta island for some venture I don't recall. I am happy for India, but they really need a one child policy.

Delhi is beautiful and very modern. unbelievably it's areas that are mostly muslim which are the shittiest.

who forget to build a parking lot?