Does anyone else find it ironic that Sup Forums constantly sperges out about identity politics and virtue signaling...

Does anyone else find it ironic that Sup Forums constantly sperges out about identity politics and virtue signaling when the alt-right is literally the exact same thing? Can someone explain to me how calling something degenerate isn't in itself a form of virtue signaling and suscribing to a particular "right" identity? Do you not realize that this entire forum is a giant psy-op created by (them) to further divide the populous using flimsy ideologically differences?

It's just hypocrisy. Humans are hypocritical, it's in our nature.

Here's a pity response, Sup Forums is against shitskins not identity politics and hence when shitskins advance their interests they undermine our's, case closed.

The kikes are running scared because for the first time since the desegregation riots of the 1960s white people are starting to play identity politics too.

Hey you changed your filename! Good job! Keep it up and you'll have 6 full pages on 4plebs!

Identity politics is social engineering fuckery imposed on natural impulses. Anti- identity politics is removal of the imposition, and hence the very opposite. So you're exactly wrong.

All of these replies are either contradictory or nonsensical.

False.

Your faggotry is weak. Become a better faggot.

/pol and alt-right are not the same thing fagwad

this phenomenon that destroyed the democratic party is so much bigger than a psyop term

Nice strawman

Pol never speges out. We debate with facts and statistics. If that hurts your feelings,good. You might be retarded.

Is it possible to strawman the Jews? I think not, for they are at the heart of every issue.

>Pol never speges out. We debate with facts and statistics.
Bye Shariablue.

>I think not, for they are at the heart of every issue.
Literally true. They create the drama. We just live in it.

Shateblue? Did you actually say that?

Confirmed for Autistic retard.

Fuck you kid.Get the fuck out of here. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about,or what you are dealing with.

Shareblue is YOU. You are the shill talking about wrong think. As soon as you are called out you REEE SHAREBLUE!

Fuck the fuck off faggot. We can spot you guys a mile away.

>Does anyone else find it ironic that Sup Forums constantly sperges out about identity politics and virtue signaling when the alt-right is literally the exact same thing?

No, not everyone on Sup Forums is alt right, everyone on the left is a giant nofun faggot though.

>or what you are dealing with
Is this autism guys?

Autism is not living in reality. It this fantasy world where your retarded ass thinks everything is fish sticks.

I probably forgot more than you know,and guess what? I actually form my own ideas about stuff. I'm not a parrot like you.

Say something original Go off script,fagboy.

>the (degenerate) left who have literal parties on the streets are no fun faggots
>the people who stay inside posting on Sup Forums about degeneracy and support our capitalist overlords are "fun"
What did he mean by this?

Thanks for providing my answer.

Dancing naked in the streets with a dildo strapped to your head supporting getting AIDS from buttsex is fun?

I can see where you are coming from but I tend to find people in the alt-right to be chill on everything but politics and even then they're allot more open to discussion.

Also the altright uses Sup Forums but Sup Forums isn't altright on a whole

Bye goys. It's been fun triggering you. Hope you've already found a new thread that reestablishes your safe space.

Enjoy your AIDS fagboy.

>this is the only image that I can allude to with human beings congregating in THEIR streets with
Sad.

leftists virtue signal to promulgate their own ego, exposing degeneracy points outs things that are statistically proven to harm and societies

Don't you have a dick to swallow? Go away.

(((skeptics™)))

So meta :^)

This faggot doesn't even have a dick to swallow. Sad!

Ok. Explain to me how sitting on a computer posting on a "political" anime forum filled with the lowest forms of life on the planet isn't degenerate then.

What?

We don't get load after load of AIDS filled cum shot up are butts. I bet you giggle like a little girl when you fart cum,faggot.

First of all good sir, I have a very beautiful girlfriend (boy). And second of all how, how does is what you described any worse? I'm sure you've taken quite a bit of virtual aids up your bottom just being on Sup Forums

retarded thread
how many coments here start with
>>as a white atheist gay man
>>as a black jewish stright women
0, that shit barely ever happens here.

If calling a nigger nigger, and a kike kike is being virtue signaler, then most people here are.

>>Do you not realize that this entire forum is a giant psy-op created by (them) to further divide the populous using flimsy ideologically differences?
That is a kike talking

How dare you compare Sup Forums to gay buttsex?

You will hear the truth here(dicks are for chicks) you won't get AIDS here,and I know the truth hurts,but it's the truth faggot. Some fag fucking some other fag isn't sex,it's disgusting mental illness. It's like Muslims fucking goats.