C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I fucking hope the japs show up again, these shits doesn't have to deal with the muslims head on.

Reminds me of a case here in Norway of some wolf showing up more and more frequent to some house and court in Oslo wouldnt let people put it down, so fucking retarded

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

based Hawaii sticking it to drumpf as always

>overriding a supreme court decision

The Bayonet Constitution was a mistake.

I vote we take away hawaii state rights. make it its own country.

Ignore them. Who gives a shit what Hawaii thinks. They don't get to stop the rest of the country.

So wait? It's all over now? No more ban... AGAIN?

how about we move all the refugees to hawaii

leaf is right

This is going to piss off the Suprene Court and they will END these lower court motherfuckers. Seen it happen before.

The supreme court already decided on this
> nothing Hawaii can do and less it wants Trump to send the National Guard to ensure that law and order is restored

>It's just a virtue signaling

this could actually result in the 4th overturning of this ban.

I second this...

Has a lower court ever attempted to overturn a Supreme Court ruling? Is this madness?

I don't think this is going to go over very well for hawaii's court.

Is it Watson again? Obamas classmate, the guy Obama appointed and the guy Obama visited days before the judge ruled on the travel ban?

leaf with half-decent idea?

We should cut Hawaii off of the country

holy shit this is a wonderful idea. That way we can isolate all the refugees there and they can shit up hawaii until they're so fucked they turn it into a caliphate and we get to blow hawaii out of the fucking water.

Dumb volcano worshippers

It is Hawaii after all.

So let's go to the supreme court again or what?
Because every fucking court is going to do the same thing.

I thought the legislature was supposed to be the main and most powerful branch of american government with the executive and judicial branches forming checks and balances to overreach of power. Since when is the judicial branch which is the only branch that isn't even elected by the people the most powerful and all saying? Fuck congress fuck the president the judiciary rule the country now?

Holy shit a fucking leaf I can agree with

*puts rake aside*

BRUNCH IS FINISHED FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

It's not Trump's definition, though. It's literally the same definition we use for visas.

In other words, Hawaii knows it's a lost cause already but they want to try to slow things down with a favorable judge.

But trying to block a Supreme Court ruling is the sort of thing that gets shut down very fast.

The Congress does have authority over them, they can impeach them, If my memory serves me right. Therefore, these bastards need impeached.

trump should downgrade their state status and switch them with PR

kek

Then we just need Japan to finish the job they started

>nonwhite hippie state wants more immigration
Nothing of value was lost.

Why is Hawaii a state and Puerto Rico not?

This would be the perfect opportunity to remove the judge from the bench, but it won't be done because Republicans are spineless

You'll be raked and incinerated last.

that or trump send in the marines to arrest and detain them for sedition

Take a page out of Australias book and put all refugees on a nice island. i like it

why stop there? why are we tied under federalism?

ha

We had a similar case in my town a few weeks ago. Some bear was spotted hanging out in a field near an elementary school and it got shot. Local news comments the next day were filled with idiots chimping out over it.

Will B A S E D Hawaii ever stop BTFOing drumpf?

Hawaiian shirts are funnier than whatever Puerto Rico has?

This. And send all the liberals there to live with their terrorist friends

How much federal tax money would go to the rapefugees though? Sure, they may be isolated from the continental states physically, but would we still be funding them?

Called this. SCOTUS wording of "bona fide" U.S. relationship was intentionally vague and bound to cause problems.

sometimes leafs do have a good idea every now and then

no we just need to send more cholera blankets. It's beautiful country out there.

This leaf is on to something

Supreme Court already ruled the court orders shall not impede the travel ban
they're just virtue signaling uselessly
they can't even obstruct anymore

Neither of them should be.

We should meme this into existence, ship all refugees to hawaii..

good god is she hideous
Trump is such a troll

Hey some of you guys are alright

I can't understand how anything can come of this. The SC already ruled in the favor of the ban. They can't stop it.

>Hawaii filed an emergency motion Thursday asking a federal judge to clarify that the administration cannot enforce the ban against fiancés or relatives not defined by the administration guidelines.

So basically it's not much, however this can maybe be used as a loophole since they're trying to broaden the relationship needed to go to the United States

Trade Hawaii for Puerto Rico. They're both welfare islands, Maybe PR would appreciate it.

>illegally elected president
>illegally selected SOCUS justice
>pissing on the Constitution

take it up with the SCOTUS, that was their ruling you fucking pineapple niggers

Wow not to be a sheep but a leaf with his/her head out of their ass. Nice, savage idea m8

The audacity of those pineapple niggers. They assume their shitty little territorial courts are more powerful than the SCOTUS.

Since when is a leaf allowed to be so based?

Pls no bully Hawaii is pretty. Please just kill everyone who lives there instead

oh it's time!

youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

for alexes true power.

A lot but it would make clear the problem refugees present

You're right. Obama was an illegal president and Sotomayor was an illegal judge.

Send the muslims there and they'll do it for you.

>saying so many lies
Todd you're on the wrong board

If every lawyer dropped dead the world would be a much better place

you can't overturn the supreme court

Great way to fulfill Puerto Rico's desired state status without retiring thousands of flags across the country and replacing them.

>trump admins definition of close us relationship

they mean SCOTUS def right?

No harm would be done.
They're already the least white state in the union.

bAHAHAHAHAHahahaa-deep breath-BAAAAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAAA

POL GETS ENDLESSLY BTFO

Hawaii can piss up a rope, the ban goes into effect tonight whether they like it or not

The funniest part is nativa Hawaiians are racist as fuck. They hate everyone.

actually this is a different definitio. and would require a new SC hearing even if Trump wins at the SC on the previous ban. It appeaea they plan on tying Trump up in courr and halting his agenda through the courts. The SC only has so much time to hear caaes so it works as long as you overwhelm their ability to process tge challengea and you use courts which favor your view point

American jewstice system needs major reform. Your circuits have 60-90% overturn rates and are just obstructing justice and pushing political agendas. judges are ruling on feelings instead of actual laws.

Stick them all on one island, preferably that island that is a coconut farm or some shit that has zero tourist so that tourist cash isnt fucked up for the hawaii natives.

Then allow then a completely laissez faire economy, like kwoloon walled city. Illegal cigs/drugs/booze and hookers are a ok. This could become a "risky" tourist destination with ferries from the main islands.

This will give the immigrants a 10 year path to citizenship while also giving the us a area where workers rights and regulations are nonexistent. Aka all levi jeans will be made here.

Hawaiian guy here. Yes please.

>Reminds me of a case here in Norway of some wolf showing up more and more frequent to some house and court in Oslo wouldnt let people put it down, so fucking retarded
That sounds like a cautionary fairy tale
>Ye wolfe showed up at the cottage night after night, but ye Oslo royal court thought it not their problem until one night, after eating everyone in the countryside, it ate the king

Hawaii is probably the most import island set in the Pacific.

They can bitch because they want tourism money. What they need top understand is the only reason its a tourist spot is because the islands are our first pacific front towards western threat.

trump can ignore it, SCOTUS already ruled on the travel ban

Send EVERY DAMN REFUGEE TO HAWAII...let them ALL IN and send EVERY ONE OF THEM to Hawaii. Liberals are happy they were let into the USA and we are happy because they are far away from everyone else.

Thats the solution...they are "allowed in" and sent to an island 1000 miles from the mainland.

Nope he cant ignore it. This is a new challenge on different groundseaning thia would also need to work its way up the courts. Just kewp doing that until Trump losea at SC or runs out of time.

I'm starting to fucking hate my state
People are actually happy about this shit happening and are fine with going against court rulings because "muh feels."
Not only that, but our governor signed the Paris Climate Agreement and is considering universal basic income.
It's a liberal shit hole, and its getting worse.
Please send help.

You know libtards are losing hard when they pull out the BTFO drumpfs on something as little as a hawaii filing for a loophole. Thats like celebrating before you even go to court. Happy little libtards. You all can thank mama ginsburg for the 9-0 scotus vote on the ban LOL

>import ALL refugees to hawaii
>they all become addicted to meth
>kill each other in meth rage
>US comes and cleans up after

done

Not quite. In theory, no one branch should be more powerful than the other because each has separate functions and has some means of influencing the other two.

In practice, the Legislative Branch is the only one that matters because without their approval, there are no laws for the Supreme Court to overturn and the President can't enact his agenda. The fact that the Senate and House actively try to prevent anything from passing out of spite is very closely related to the reason why shit is getting worse and not better.

Figures the state with the least to fear from migrants and the terrorists that sneak in with them fights the ban

yes he can ignore it, travel ban is approved. lower court cant overrule on obvious litigious reasons

HAWAII YES

NICE GOING FATASSES

SCOTUS doesn't have a definition. Travelers are required to have a "Bona Fide" relationship to the U.S. Intentionally vague language designed to cause problems.

I like this growing idea of inspiring and supporting people to leave the country/mainland.

Use Blaxit to send niggers off to the "comfy" and "scenic" countries of Brazil and select African countries.

Use...uh, Refugexit to empower refugees to live in and be sent to the "resort paradise" of Hawaii.

...Then we can re-inspire White/(((White))) liberals to go to Canada with Canuxit. Sorry leaf. Maybe if your conservative convictions are true you csn down here in place of them. Considering all these Exits, there'd be plenty of room.

So all the refugees are secluded on an island in the middle of the pacific?

>Islandniggers import rapefugees
>Rapefugees is getting luau banned because it's haram
>Islandniggers genocide the rapefugees
>Major quake hits and tsunami wipes them all out
Dump them all there.

No, yhe travel.ban was apporved on a challenge u related to thia new challenge which is baaes on different legal grounds. The president cannot ignore the courts

Ironically, a lot of people who live in Hawaii hate immigration, especially to Hawaii. The only time I really encountered pro-immigration supporters was at college. They were either white liberals or (some Jewish, some asian, some white) professors at the place. Also, there's a lot of white hippies. Honestly I'd blame California. They have a strong degree of influence on Hawaii; for example, all shipments from asia/west go to California first then to Hawaii by law, taking away money and driving up import costs. In addition, the vast majority of asians in Hawaii are apolitical/apathetic. Whites and Jews tend to support a lot of liberal politics. Pacific Islanders tend to favor limiting immigration, limiting tourism, Hawaii independency/sovereignty, Polynesian cultural emphasis, etc. Natives are too incompetent to get things done politically. They complain about a lot, but hardly even do anything as simple as vote.