Travel Ban General

THE TRAVEL BAN IS NOW IN EFFECT!

>Post YFW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iadFKvUyxIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Any good tweets from JFK airport, LAX, or O'hare?

>portions of the travel ban are in effect for 90 days until the SC hears the case for anything further in october

No Iranians are welcome, but your mom is still getting blacked by black bulls.

I'm waiting for my (You)s.

Blacks have BBCs; God bless 'em.

I'm feeling pretty cozy in the states here. How about you, lads?

Bump.

mildly glad

Iraq should be added to the list and Iran should be removed from the list

big contradiction there imo

Mazel tov

Have fun europe and canada, you will have to take extra refugees now, US is full sorry

Fuck muzzies

finally

BEST ELECTION EVER

C-c-c-an'ttt h-a-h-andle the
WINNING
I
N
N
I
N
G

>MFW

I'm gonna miss Verne. Gary sucks ass, but Verne is like your kindly grandpa that commentates your comfy SEC football games :(

If the Japs began Pearl Harbor right now, would you stop them?

If the purpose of the travel ban was to allow a 90 day window for the US to sort out a vetting system, and it's now far more than 90 days since the first EO was signed, shouldn't you guys have already solved the problem?

blame the cunts that were blocking it

PARTY ROCK

Can I get a real quick run down?
So people in parliament turned down the original mudslime ban despite that it was passed? I thought the president could bypass parliament?

How did this one get through?
And will it stay?

>Muslim ban
>Still allowing people from Turkey, Azerbaijan, Kazahkstan, Malaysia, and Indonesia into the country

What does Elmo think?

>mfw trump distracted from the outrage over it to make fun of some news woman and got a win-win today

the president hands the bills to "Parliament", who asks the Queen Mother for permissions as follows, " Mother, May I?"
when that fails, we all have another Revolution of 1776.
hope that clears it up , bong-tard

He doesn't care, but (((HBO))) wants him to. Cutting PBS was a mistake.

>The POTUS can determine who can/can't enter the country
>Made Executive Order determining who can/can't enter the country
>2 activist judges ruled against it
>It went to the Supreme Court
>The Supreme Court determined that a portion of it could be enacted until they rule on it later this year
>That portion is going into effect tonight
>Faggot lawyers are going to JFK airport tonight to symbolically do absolutely nothing other than be faggot lawyers
>The three months that were supposed to be used to create a vetting process for shitskins won't be used at all for anything
>The ban will be in place for 8 years

Thanks goys, haven't really payed attention to it recently.

>President exercises constitutional authority to stop entry from certain places into the USA.
>some lower federal court blocks it and files suit based on feelings, lies, and anticipation of Trumps alleged racism against a religion
>Trump tweets "SEE YOU IN COURT!"
>Supreme Court (highest federal burger court) takes case
>reinstates most of the travel ban, while they have a chit chat about it

mfw

I was thinking the whole day about the meaning behind that twitter post and only when i saw those faggots gathering at airport and saw how few of them there were and how little exposure it got in media I understood AGAIN to never question or doubt our God emperor.

GET FUCKED MUZZIES! ROT IN HELL!

Elmo says it's all fine. :)

>90 DAYS
90 DAYS
>90 DAYS
90 DAYS
IT'S NOT EVEN A THIRD OF A YEAR

Elmo...

step 1: ban 'em
step 2: keep 'em banned

fucking kek. keep sand niggers out

It'll likely be confirmed by the SC.

and it was good.

Here is the EXCLUSIVE Kek footage from DC this past Sunday at the rally for Trump and, elephant in the room and what everybody is talking about, Roger Stone is a pussy and didnt show up bcuz he was shook like a leaf but good news the little girl who ran up on stage to protest the Julius Caeser play in NEW YORK CITY showed up. Roger Stone is too much mouth for the movement, not enough ball sacks. The NEW directive is
>>no more badmouthing Obama or we are going to accidentally turn him into Che Guevarra complete with fucking flea market Beefy-T's and all, never mentioning his name or legacy again, and #2 if people talk about it but don't show up when it's time for war, this is called a pussy. MSM is on the ropes and we can morph Trump into the racial unity ICON MLK only dreamed of. This message will 404
at 1:35am Eastern Time whether you sage it or not. I would also like to request this thread to be archived. youtube.com/watch?v=iadFKvUyxIw

>posts Hitler in regards to donald kike trump having a ban on Iranians, people Hitler admired

Took ya long enough kid, didn't it?

Oh look Saudi Arabia, gulf emirates, pakistan, egypt, and israel not on the list when s.a. and israel & other gulf emirates are main exporters of terorriism in the world.

I don't think this "travel ban" will do much, but i'm loving the outrage over it

Thank Christ.
Libshit tears are delicious.

you realize he used obama's list of terrorism hotspots, he didn't come up with his own.

WHY NOT ISRAEL TOO FOR FUCK SAKE

forget your feel when, post STREAMS

Trump is just going to renew it indefinitely.

exelent

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>when the brrraaap blows you away

this
we can't forget our absolutely BASED sandnigger allies like assad and such. I would totally let them breed with the female members of my family

It's not really a travel ban. Only people who can't prove any significant ties to the US will be banned from coming to the US. If you have relatives here in the US and are from those banned countries you can still travel for instance from Iran to the US. A fact libturds like to ignore.

as opposed to "le based kikes"?

Happy for anything that will limit Islamic influence. The horror of Europe's collapse will not be repeated in my nation.