Travel Ban Protests Already Starting

Oh boy here we go.

These lawyers are so excited for some somali terrorist animal to be their new client....WTF is wrong with them?

I would never want a lawyer that works for free to represent me

What happens when you realize that Obama was able to ban more Muslims than Trump, because Obama wasn't a bumbling dumb fuck, in way over his head.

Our enemies are really shaking in their boots when they see this obese elderly man who acts like he is permanently sun-downing.

Words do not sufficiently express how eager coastal whites are to virtue signal.

Some firms require lawyers to do pro bono hours. It's definitely not a profession where that sort of thing says anything about quality.

>why do people want to see the downfall of america

Beats me

How soon till they're arrested?

>all attorneys in the picture are women

Can't a lawyer who openly and willfully defies a court be disbarred for life?

>Handbags

>Strawberries

>trader Joe bag

>Uhm no sweetie

Based Boston. Always glad I don't live in a 3rd world-tier bible belt shithole.

I know Germans and Swedes get a lot of schtick but American liberals seem to be on their own level, particularly Californians from what I've seen

California has a GDP almost as large as your entire country. Those gosh darned liberals! why cant they be more like mississippi where our conservative values have run the state into the ground?

Jobless attornys. Homeless attornys. "CAN I GET A CASE" attornys.

Look into immigration lawyers. These fucks make livings off doingnshady ass shit. Look into khzir kan that gold star Muslim lawyer all he did was game the system to get people in who shouldn't. They don the same for h1bs

Look up fleccatalks on YouTube, he has like 2 interviews with the "protesters". They are pretty hilarious

>Literally just a map of where black people live
California has 40 million people

Not if theyre a hero fighting against literal racists and bigotry

Are you kidding? This virtue signalling shit will get them snapped up at any ((((law)))) firm in the US.
They don't give a fuck about towelheads

Guess why: Because of the fucking ports you fucking dumbass and because those ports are where Chinese goods come to shore. It's that fucking easy.

>Democrat judges temporarily block Trumps travel ban
>Hurhur look at Trump he can't even ban muslims hurr stupid republicans

It's almost as if immigration lawyers are trying to protect their income. Lawyers were a mistake.

>immigration attorneys
literally the bottom of the barrel

and because of the tech megacompanies that actually make their revenue all over the world but count all of their money as being made in the state their HQ resides in for legal reasons

God, people in this state are such cucks

They also have a massive ammount of debt and fail at most public works projects. They're not that special.

I'd still live in a bible-belt state over California any day of the week

>waiting to meet people
>that arnt allowed to enter the country

Commiefornia has a lot of tech industry and the movie industry as well.

Go ahead, tax them harder. Illinois did that, and they're about to cease to exist.

>cost of living is the same everywhere
>people making 14k a year in NYC aren't technically below the poverty line

That virtue signaling. Not sure what they think they are going to do going up against a Supreme Court decision.

Yeah, the immigrants are stopped before they get here.

LOVE TRUMPS HATE WHOOOOOO!

oh good, all the illegals looking for free shit will show up and ICE can cart them off. Gods work!

These people have their value system upside down. They always seem to be crying over criminals and trying to help strangers from foreign countries while denigrating the idea of family and national pride.

>These people have their value system upside down
If you start your reasoning process from the understanding that they are actively trying to destroy western civilization, what they're doing makes perfect sense.

They are not using incorrect methods by which to preserve civilization, they are using correct methods by which to destroy it. That is their goal, and therefore their value systems are perfectly aligned with that goal.

lol no

post yfw when one of them gets murdered by someone they tried to help

Notice all the purses and female blouses in the photo? Women are truly the destroyers of civilization.

Once you guys kick out the muzzies, repeal the 19th for gods sake.

Wait, how do they expect to "welcome" the travelers? The people impacted by the ban won't be allowed an inch beyond immigration and customs.

They might have set up in the customs area where passengers hang out before clearing customs to get in.

Realistically, how possible is it to lawyer a mudslime in to the USA?
Are they just there to do the WE'RE SUPPORTING THE OPPRESSED BECAUSE DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH AND THE LIGHT IN THE DARK TUNNEL OF OPPRESSION shit

T H I C C A F

Virtue signalling. Yep.

I can see the secretaries, but where are the lawyers?

Why the fuck would you even want more people in this country? Especially Muslims, fuck it's like they want to pay all the gibsmedat

they won't hear about it till they get into the office tomorrow

They're only there to pressure the customs agents into making a decision in their favor on cases that could go either way. In a high profile scenario like this, customs has very clear guidelines, so there isn't much the lawyers can do. It's just virtue signaling.

They might be able to make some progress in the courts, but there isn't much to do at the airport.

>WTF is wrong with them?

Come now user, must you ask?

Will this man be allowed on an airplane after this ban?

>JEW lawyer trying to say a non-citizen has citizen rights

Media + Lawyers, truly the enemies of the American People

Exactly would you want some homo who works at a firm where he's a peon marching to orders to represent you? No

Because as we all know, lawyers are the pinnacle of moral fiber

that small white speckle in georgia is where i live.

Huh, would you look at that...

Supreme court:
>These are the things that are legal about the immigration ban and can be reinstated
The Left:
>WE'RE TAKING THIS TO THE COURTS WHO THE FUCK IS THE SUPREME COURT

This.

Finally someone has said it.

Jesus Christ, I've seen lemonade stands with better signage.

Lawyers are vultures, this is to be expected. MSM is just pushing this to say "wooooo Trump's so eeeeeviiiiiil", this is NOT newsworthy.

>Travel Ban Protests Already Starting
TOO LATE TO PROTEST

>tfw mexican and german are the main anglo ethnicity

Herp derp fuck the homeless guy sleeping on the sidewalk, he's lazy herp derp. But muh terrorist immigrants need help because they don't have the same opportunities as us herpah derpah.

Banning travel from seemingly threatening middle eastern places to the US will help keep America safe while we help make the middle east a safer and more atheist place.

Go back to 2009

who cares, they've devalued the very meaning of a protest

we're so beyond winning it's almost sick

>being this retarded.

We're pretty much in the early stages of a low intensity civil war at this point.