Have you reverted to Islam yet lads...

Have you reverted to Islam yet lads? At what point did you realize that it's the ultimate redpill when practised correctly?

>believes that God is ONE not THREE (pure monotheism).
>believes in the messengers Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them).
>many modest women that dress like the virgin Mary (may God be pleased with her).
>has God's law instead of man-made conflicting laws and ideas.
>provides basic allowance and resources for citizens.
>destroys racism.
>destroys tribalism.
>destroys greed.
>destroys borders.
>destroys nationalism.
>unites the world under one flag.

It's best to open your eyes and swallow your pride.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
youtube.com/watch?v=0taTSaUO2hM
youtube.com/watch?v=N-LsV_YKEno
youtube.com/watch?v=qzZQ89MWbyk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And behold!Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden.

Quran: 5:116.

We gave Moses the Book and followed him up with a succession of messengers; We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit. Is it that whenever there comes to you a messenger with what ye yourselves desire not, ye are puffed up with pride?- Some ye called impostors, and others ye slay!

Quran: 2:87.

O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.

Quran: 4:171.

When (Jesus) the son of Mary is held up as an example, behold, thy people raise a clamour thereat (in ridicule)! 58 And they say, "Are our gods best, or he?" This they set forth to thee, only by way of disputation: yea, they are a contentious people. 59 He was no more than a servant: We granted Our favour to him, and We made him an example to the Children of Israel.

Quran: 43:57-59.

When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: "Now have I come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which ye dispute: therefore fear Allah and obey me.

Quran: 43:63.

And remember We took from the prophets their covenant: As (We did) from thee: from Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus the son of Mary: We took from them a solemn covenant.

Quran: 33:7.

Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute. 35 It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is.

Quran: 19:34-35.

>Thread
>Flag
Checks out.

Beleives in Angels (Henotheism)

I thought Canada was meant to be open-minded and liberal?

You stole all your ideas from the christian bible. Mahatxmad the baby raper "invented" your religion
in the 7th century. 600 years after christ was born.
Have a bacon sandwich goat fucker.

All Abrahamic religion are just that. Abrahamic. Jewish of you can't connect the dots.

>reverted
Pretty hilarious freudian slip there goat fucker.

Christianity, was created decades after Christs death. Judaism a century after it's founder. T B H Islam is the only one that has it's founder literally lead his religion.

Fuck you, I live in Canada, and I tolerate its dogmas since I live there, but I hate you and your medieval religion, along with your pedophile prophet.
The day Canada realize your kind are nothing but cancer on this Earth is the day I'll feel at home.

reminder that this is who is behind the bongposters on Sup Forums

No. Everyone was born a Muslim. A Muslim means one that submits to God. All babies submit their will to God without a choice.

>believes that God is ONE not THREE (pure monotheism)
first point you make is false why even bother reading further
you're an idiot bomb urself

youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

fuck islam, fuck muslims

>can fuck children

t.Satan

How is that wrong? Christianity has the holy trinity.

>deny the divinity of Jesus Christ

I'll see you on the battlefield.

>Can't argue with first-hand critics of Islam
>Calls everyone Satan
That's why most people call you subhumans, and why, day by day, I'm believing them more and more.

Don't they want to kill me, not convert me?

>worshiping a messenger rather than his creator...

Not an argument. Judaism and Christianity came way before The Pedo Mohamad. First two were created by an actual God. Islam created by a "prophet". (and a murderous baby raper). Great role model.

I'm an imperial Christian.
>one race
>one Empire
>one leader
The emperor of the white race will be my highest preist. All peoples in America and Europe will submit to this and to the domination of the White race. The state and church will unify creating the strongest institution the white race has ever known and ensuring that we never will be infiltrated by Jews or cowed by non whites ever again.

you both agree Jesus was of Virgin birth and performed Miracles. One says he is a prophet of god the other The son. T B H show me Jesus actually saying he is god. Like a record from his time. Not from the bible which was made centuries after his death.

no it doesn't it's a catholic teaching not a christian

Christianity was founded by Paul. Not by a god.

>Says a fucking muslim
Or didn't I understand the part where your pledge is "Allah is the only God and Muhammad is his Prophet?"

Or the part where it's stated that he's the "perfect man"?

This. Most Christians don't use their brain.

here are some verses you can look up
Deuteronomy 6:4
Psalm 83:18
John 17:3
Galatians 3:20

>Christianity was founded by Paul. Not by a god.
>Who was Jesus for a thousand Alex.
retardo.

Ah, my bad. So, protestants only believe in the Son?

because mohammed was a vile pedophile warlord with bizarre cuck sexual fetishes

like how its written in the hadith that mohammed said married women should breastfeed grown men to prevent them from having sexual relations, it's in the fucking hadith
youtube.com/watch?v=0taTSaUO2hM

his followers used to smear his spit all over their faces
youtube.com/watch?v=N-LsV_YKEno

his followers also admired his musk and thought his sweat was a perfume
youtube.com/watch?v=qzZQ89MWbyk

biggest cuck religion of them all, you homos just want to suck him off until his balls dry of course, but you don't worship him, right

t.the liar Satan

Roman records actually held information on him, and if we take the argument that "closer timewise to the source material is better", then Jesus was an Aryan white male preaching God the Holy Trinity to Hebrews in the desert, and born to a Hebrew woman.
That, and the fact that the Bible was actually written after these records.
Really makes you think.

>(pure monotheism)

Like if it was supposed to be a good thing.

You want historical account of Jesus saying he was God? Why do you think they killed him?

May the bongs deport you. Or may you finally piss them off enough that they massacre you in the streets.

sage

I'm not interested in what the people said after Jesus' death. Show me what Jesus said.

I don't know how you conclude that argument from what I said...all I said was that the origin was the catholic religion

t.Satan

Are you serious? Are you trolling? Sure, Jesus's teachings are in the bible. But Jesus was long dead by then. Paul 'historically' founded Christianity.

>t.Satan
Ok church lady. Enough.

Hail.

>practised correctly?
why don't you practise Islam correctly back in your own country instead of forcing your belief to european ?

THIS!!!!

Luciferianism is better than your shit religion.
At least it's stated to be an evil religion right in the name... Oh wait, your religion means "Submission", right?
Fucking beta.

This is my country. What do you mean?

John 20:17

you're a convert?

Too proud to submit to God who is greater than you? Shame...

Islam is the religion of the Antichrist. You shall burn in fire unless you repent.

This is now a Satanist thread.

>At what point did you realize that it's the ultimate redpill when practised correctly?

Well it's practically a religious license to be a rapist and a pedophile, and to kill people, and if you have a big enough community, then also a get-out-of-jail card.

I can see why that sounds good to people.

>Jesus
Hey dick breath. You think the whole point of Jesus was to show up, do his thing and then maybe, just maybe someone will write a book? read the bible sometime, there are hundreds of instances of Jesus telling his disciples to spread the word.
Damn you're thick.

>many modest women that dress like the virgin Mary (may God be pleased with her).

How is this a good thing, you cuck? Women should be allowed to dress however they want, they're not slaves

you worship a faggot pedophile

it's the same thing

in the Koran it's said allah is the greatest of the deceivers, where have I heard that before...

Serious question:
If I go into a mosque with questions, will they answer me, or just cast me out/attack me?

Gives fat, hairy generate pedophiles power over the entire world. How did that work out in the past? You fuckers are just like the Communists. Oh, Islamic societies are shit because they don't truly practice Islam. Little hint pedo: any ideology that requires perfect implementation not to render disastrous results is a fucking crock of pigshit.

yes, the bible indeed have hundreds of instances of Jesus's dialogue. The problem is that Jesus was long dead by then.

>convert to Islam
>make the pilgrimage to Mecca
>get killed by actual Muslims because I'm white

The whole thing about Islam wanting to "convert" people means they kill all the men and rape our women, OP. They also rape the men before killing them, especially the gay and transgender ones, even though homosexuality is reviled in Islam

Muhammad raped his nine year old wife because he was a small-dicked pedo

Tell your friend Satan that modesty is a good thing. Try to stop listening to the thoughts he puts in your head.

>be the same religion as those scary bearded Arab / African guys who scream incoherently.
Yea no thanks

Your book is retarded and so are you for thinking a pedophile would be visited by Gabriel

They will answer. All races are welcome. Islam has no race.

How can you write for a person who you never met and died some time ago?

>Serious question:
>If I go into a mosque with questions, will they answer me, or just cast me out/attack me?

Nice little circle jerk you're having with your buddy over there Muhammad. None of us are going to masjid without a backpack full of bacon.

1 God
3 Persons
Your dad is a father, a husband, and a friend. One guy, 3 personas. It's kind of like that. Muslims are just too retarded to understand the Trinity since all they know is goat fucking and suicide bombing.

>They will answer. All races are welcome. Islam has no race.
They sure will.

Many people are calling the messenger Muhammad (peace be upon him) terrible names. Can I just clarify that the words aren't true and there was no transgression from an Abrahamic religious perspective. No intercourse took place before puberty. Christians believe Mary was 12 when she married Joseph too.

the only thing good about any of your green text is modest women who cover their hair and body
The rest is literal cancer teir bait
Sage

I'm catholic, I go to mass twice a week. I generally get made fun of for being "hyper-religious"..
My interest in islamists is a desire to better understand why they believe what they believe. first hand, rather than all of the things I already believe third-hand. I don't expect my opinions of them to change, but I do appreciate having them validated through first hand experience.

You should be modest and stop treating your women like chattel

I'm not a christian. But whenever I ask a christian, they tell me it's three different entities. All being god equally. That sounds Monotheistic but also Polytheistic.

I didn't submit to God. I chose to worship him and to pray for him to bestow me virtues.
You pray to Allah so your goat won't die of dehydration, or to conquer the city next door, or to behead the infidel in your neighbooring country.
You guys are primitives. Your religion is a spook you didn't even choose for your own improvement and freedom as human beings, but for your own enslavement and dehumanization.

How is that good unless you are a faggot or asexual?

The New Testament was largely first and second hand accounts of the life of Jesus. That means it wasn't written centuries after, to mongoloid.

Just admit it. Your "hero" was a baby diddler.

Lies. Why do you choose to spread such misinformation? I advise everyone to read the Quran in English for themselves.

>My interest in islamists is a desire to better understand why they believe what they believe. first hand, rather than all of the things I already believe third-hand. I don't expect my opinions of them to change, but I do appreciate having them validated through first hand experience.
Being Tolerant? Silly user.

I've read the Qur'an and the religion of Islam is like some kind of straight jacket, constantly harping on about hypocrites who will go to an even worse help than nonbelievers, there really is no benefit to being a believer because unless you're a murderous jihadists or support jihad you go to an even worse hell.

>I advise everyone to read the Quran in English for themselves.
That was English pervert.

You probably just inadvertently created another British terrorist.

Death to op

I have no tolerance towards sin, I seek first-hand evidence for my righteous fury, as suggested by the Lord my God.

Then I absolutely want no part of it.
The white race is more important than any god.