VETERAN VIRTUE SIGNALING/CONCERN TROLLING:

Why are they such pussies?

Veteran worship is just as bad as minority worship, reminder that these people have not died for our country in centuries and we should actively be convincing people not to join and die for the ZOG
>inb4 too pussy to join
PDQ bitches I tried

I could see someone misinterpreting this and giving him a really good show because he deserves it

>what is PTSD
I know a veteran who still freaks a little when he hears a helicopter

nice bait faggot.

don't you know ptsd just means they need to toughen up? it's not like it's a real acknowledged psychological thing!!!

sounds like a fag

nice armor, white knight

Unlike SJW's this is real crap : these people have seen real war, explosives, death, ect, and this DOES remind them of that

Beyond that they've done more than you for this country, so respect that.

have they?

>combat veteran
Some bitch who lives in the neighborhood has one of these signs I like to spite her because her only combat was being a cocksleeve

Some veteran fag down the street from has one of these signs in their yard. They also had tons of Trump signs on their yard during the election.

I literally just spent $900 on fireworks, it's going to be a long night on July 4. Lmao, payback is a bitch.

To a certain extent we've seen the same in Sup Forums webms

americans...

>inb4 you end up as confirmed kill number 302

>I Tried to join and fight for ZOG

Nigger you care more about others opinions whilst trying to look like someone who doesn't.

I'm sure you'll make a comeback with one of the most dankest of replies.

Amen, brother. A-fucking-men

>trigger him with fireworks
>redneck comes out chimpin with a rifle
>get shot
Ya sure got him

>implying I'm not ready to defend my home

>nicebait.jpg

I guess this confirms you're also a rural and suburban retard. Amirite?

I'm more so immunized to gore instead of being traumatized by it, but then again I didn't witness my best friend being blown up.

Or maybe hes trolling and just doesn't like people setting off shit by his house.

Pussy REMF detected

Veterans do not equal war heros.
I dont completely disrespect vets, but come the fuck on, treating each and every single one of them like a war hero diminishes any real gratitude the ones who actually were in the shit.

Most of the (((vets))) I know just joined for the military welfare because they couldnt make it in civilian life.

I'm a combat get with ptsd and guess what I don't give a fuck about fireworks just can that shit after midnight some of us want to sleep. By all means have fun. Most cocksuckers that post those signs are fake as shit anyways. Trust me when I say when vets with real pass meet these fake shits it's obvious as fuck there's not a can thing wrong with them and they fill VA slots that they don't deserve or or need.

>They've done more

Well I respect the hell out of the SO community for the intense dedication their training requires, and to some extent the Infantry as well, this kind of heroworship of the military pisses me off so much. Done more? Nigger most lower enlisted will tell you it's just a job to them. Most of the time, "doing more" is sitting around on your ass, twiddling your thumbs waiting for the next cleaning assignment, if you compare the amount of time sitting around compared to actual combat, it'd like 1000 to 1. Some seasoned EMTs and Trauma doctors see more gore in their entire lives, than your standard Army infantryman. Where's the "tanks for your cervix" attitude for EMTs? Sure, some appreciate them, but it's nowhere near the level of the military.

Oh come on, you don't have to impose yourself on your surroundings like this guy, that's just attention seeking.

What a faggot.

WWII/Korea/Nam vets never did this and all their combat was done in hellish conditions often times hand to hand.

>engaging sub humans from a humvee all no closer than 500 yards

Gen X and Millennials are the weakest generation known to man.

Hero worship is bullshit. A fake thank you for your service means nothing. Less than 2% of the population has served in the military and has no skin the game when it comes to actual service. Talk to infantry, SF, combat arms MOS' and EOD they see real shit and deal with real shit. When I see some FOBBIT ass mother fuckers crying about "muh PTSD" and muh "war-zone" I laugh. They never fired a weapon in a fire fight or did shit except buy all the god-damned cigarettes from the shops so when I finally saw something other than mud-hut I couldn't get a Marlboro.

Yeah, it's weird. And civilians are all spouting PTSD and anxiety jargon, too, and taking SSRIs and cutting themselves.

LOL

are you so FUCKING DENSE

do you honestly think watching a webm and seeing the fucking thing in real life is the same thing?

if so, get some fucking help kid, you probably unironically have autism.

Yeah and nine times out of ten, SF mofo's aren't going to put up some bullshit ass sign in their yard complaining about their ptsd. SF people aren't going to go parading their service around, most of the time. Having the attitude they've all done more, as on the whole military, is I've talked to SF, dudes were embedded on my ship before, coolest motherfuckers bar none. They're not the problem, I don't like the than you for your service attitude either.

as in the whole military, is the problem*

damn can't type for shit tonight.

This desu. My grandfather fought all the way through WW2 and Korea, single handedly machine gunning dozens of Italians who were trying to surrender in North Africa and bayonetting Norks at the Battle of the Imjin River and he was the most calm, collected person I've ever known. I suspect most PTSD is just to get enrolled on the government tit.

But I thought being enlisted is about making tons of new best friends. So you never have to think about just one friend.

Sure sounds like its just the rear echelon and cooks getting ptsd

You're not wrong even mild PTSD is an automatic 50% VA disability rating. There was a wave a fakers and now if PTSD is part of your disability rating it remains a temporary rating for up to 5 years and can be revoked at anytime. Which fucks it up for the Vets that actually have PTSD. Not enough of them are getting prosecuted for fraud.

Sounds sketchy, as an american he should of been fighting on the side with Helicopters, not against them.

>tfw I know 10+ people who cheated the system and are collecting disability checks without ever having stepped foot in a war zone

they actively encourage this shit when you're processing out. It's a fucking disgrace

this
Fucking faggots that join up to fight for the wealthy elite then come back and act like niggers thinking society owes them should swing by the neck from street lights till dead on the 4th of July.

I agree, being in the military does not automatically make you a hero. Dakota Myers was a hero, not a fucking desk jockey POG.

Probably a VC commie faggot.

Seriously, what kind of fag can't tell the difference between bottle rockets and artillery. Probably a proud member of the Air Force's transgender desk squadron.

edgy

Nah. That is fantasy derived from hero worship. Go suck a veteran's cock if you love them so much.

>THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE
>YOU'RE WELCOME I WAS IN MOTOR T

Not if someone else shoots the vetfag first for acting like a nigger.

If you scam the system you need to go to jail. We had a platoon SGT who got face fucked by a ceramic ceiling tile during a mortar attack and that shit stain wanted us to write sworn statements so he could get a purple heart. Not a single person wrote one. We never let that shithead live that down.

Like PTSD even exists. World War 2 created shell shock victims, those suffering from minor systemic brain injuries caused by concussive shocks. PTSD is just a made up Jew condition that tried to validate itself by lumping people with physical brain trauma with those who were told they were fat on twitter.

fucking pathetic

That guy looks like what I'd imagine young rich evans looks like

Were these mo-tards or were they the shitbags, its usually the shit heads who complain about being in the military while their in, who are the worst when it comes to being a 'veteran who fought for your freedom' once they get out.

I've seen poor bastards that had legit back problems but didn't complain about it because the shitheads who never lifted a day in their lives where always trying to claim disability and the doctors were more likely to accuse you of malingering more than actually help you.

Not all of us you faggot

Both

>t. POG

"thank you for your service"
Sup Forums >autistic screeching
buncha fat NEETS disrespecting veterans.
i mean yeah fuck a POG but do not disrespect a combat veteran.
grow up.
normies dont know who theyre fighting for.

Some were classic shitbags, but there are all types.
VA tried to deny my multiple TBI's until I showered them in paperwork from my records and I had a video of my ass getting blown up showing clear signs of the damage. Loved that GO-pro (RIP)

Pretty sure anyone that would put one of these signs up is looking for attention, and likely did not actually see combat. If they did, they should harden up. Those of us that actually did see combat aren't the kind that are big on making a spectacle of it.

I'm a veteran, whenever one of the nogs in my neighborhood randomly start shooting, or throws an m80 in the street like just a few minutes ago I jump a little and my asshole puckers a bit. I dont post signs or go cry to someone, i deal with it. Mostly its just survival instinct, when shit starts blowing up I get a surge of adrenaline and figure out quick if I have to do anything. Most of the people I know who cry about PTSD were the shitbags always trying to sham out of doing their job, always on physical profiles, never around when work needed to be done, and just want to be paid for doing nothing now.