Fix it

Hard mode: no nukes or genocide.

Does forcefully imposed famine count as genocide?

I'm going to say yes to that.

I grew up on Long Island and it was a great place-- before the Enrichment
some time in the 90s the 711s got taken over by shitskins, blacks started moving into white neighborhoods, and crime started rising.

There is literally nothing that could make it great again except forcibly removing non-whites.

sink it into the sea

So many Jews on the North Shore.

This was tried 5 years ago and all that happened is white people lost their homes.

North Fork is a treasure that no one really knows about. i think there is an exploitable money making opportunity there with it being wine country and all.

Except if (((they))) bring on the zombie apocalypse it will most likely start at plum island.

My bro in law has a boat. We drove close to plum island. It's no joke when you pass a certain invisible line a army boat comes out of nowhere telling you to get fucking lost.

Remove broroughfags and a lot of our problems vanish. Next gentrify the towns like Hempstead and Valley Stream. Then we can deal with all the fags on Fire Island and import lots of Sicilians fleeing from Syrian refugees and the roll back will be complete.

So I'm told Hempstead used to be some big hub. Now it's just a big hunk of shit. I agree towns like that and Bay Shore need to get fixed pronto. Trump said today that Long Island is being saved but I don't know if I see that. Maybe soon.

I currently live on long island, moved here last year. Seems nice and I almost never see any niggers. There's only QT white girls that work at the fast food restaurants too. Expensive as fuck but otherwise can't complain, give quick rundown on the issues pls?

Saved from MS13 at least.

What part do you live in? North shore? Out all the way on Suffolk? The farther East you go, the less niggers there are. Come to Valley Stream and go to Green Acres mall or any of the surrounding big stores. It's like you're in a Third World shithole. I took a visit to Suffolk recently and it was nice as fuck. I need to move out there. Lots of business expansion going on, too.

I live in Suffolk, northeast of the center of the island. Is Nassau where the blacks like to congregate? Didn't know there was anywhere on the island with third world shithole vibe to it desu senpai. Lots of jews though, I see so many synagogues it's disgusting

Drive like 20 min south, basically every town between 495 and Sunrise is a fucking shithole.

One fix, close the roads leading to long island on the weekend so sunken ghetto beach and jones beach aren't filled with the heathens from queens and any other burrough.

There's a lot of places in Nassau getting BLACKED right now. Valley Stream itself isn't BLACKED completely yet, but the mall and the surrounding outlets are totally Third World in composition despite the newer buildings. The mall was renovated recently, but will soon descended into disrepair like it once was. Places in Nassau like Hempstead, Uniondale, and Lakeview are the ghetto. Though, oddly enough, Lakeview is getting nicer, so I assume it will be gentrified by rich hipster whites in the next few years.

>sunken ghetto beach
I used to think this was a nice beach because my parents took me all the way to the corner away from spics. The moment I went by myself I learned why its shit.

Robert Moses tried.

"Last December, Daniel Kolitz wrote a cover story for Hopes and Fears reminding us of Moses's public declarations about the racist character of the streets, buildings and infrastructure he planned, like his rationale for putting still-fatal low bridges over the Long Island Parkway to keep urban black people from traveling by bus to the de-facto whites-only beaches he built; or his decision to put his legendary parks, pools and playgrounds as far as possible from black neighborhoods (the one pool he did install within walking distance of a black neighborhood was kept "deliberately icy" because Moses had heard that black people wouldn't swim in cold water)."

Everything is so expensive here, I would imagine that deters so many niggers from coming in. Good to know the areas to avoid, thanks lads

What about nukes AND genocide?

Well the best solution would be to just nu-
>No nukes or genocide.
Fuck.
Well, you need two things: large companies to provide jobs, and city-state urban renewal projects.

The companies provide high-paying jobs to attract whites and their families. Meanwhile, the urban renewal projects replace ghettos with new apartments and shopping centers. With nowhere to live and unable to afford the new rent, the niggers leave. The end result is a successful city full of whites, successful companies, and opportunity.

Worked pretty well in San Francisco. It used to be "the Harlem of the West", today the city is white/asian and the niggers fled to Oakland.

Make it a true island, tow it 50 miles off shore.

>tfw lived in my little part of Jackson heights Queens my whole life and barely know the world beyond a 5 mile radius beyond it due to poverty and autism

I currently live in Hempstead. A lot of the village's problems have less to do with black people and mostly to do with corruption in the school district. I'm talking people on the school board holding multiple positions in the village district like fire fighter or police officer. There's also the messed up elections.

The previous mayor of Hempstead tried to redevelop the downtown area, but some residents opposed it because the plan called for newer apartments and feared that the schools would be over crowded.

Hempstead is terrible people nowadays do their shopping at Roosevelt Field and all the major retailers left with nothing filling the void.

>round up all the shitskins
>put them on port Jefferson ferry
>move them to Bridgeport where they belong