WIKILEAKS just proved collusion between the DNC/hillary campaign and China

WIKILEAKS just proved collusion between the DNC/hillary campaign and China.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/880581020843732992

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebbian_theory
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130324178/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special
youtu.be/CxB-kwvCuck
archive.is/pF8lr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's nothing

DELETE YOUR Sup Forums ACCOUNT

checked and bump

If there was an email between Bannon and Russian ambassador, the left would be rioting

Talking to world leaders is what your supposed to do.

Using federal assets to asassinate ranchers to give their grazing land to Russian uranium mining companies is not what your supposed to do.

I sure am feeling sleepy.

Really gets my noggin joggin

How has Podesta not committed suicide by shooting himself twice in the back of his head yet?

>filename
kek

dis gon b gud

A spot of camomile tea with honey and a nice blanket to tuck myself under is looking really appealing right now...

just one big nothing burger, *yawn* It's been a long day, I'm going to bed, I suggest of you sleep aswell.

Checked and bump

Did he respond to shit?

Really bro? I am feeling PRETTY PUMPED UP AND ENERGISED!!! I think I will some jumping jacks and enjoy this thread!

lol how desperate do you have to be to believe that bullshit website.
Let's talk about anime instead. You guys like anime right?

Whoa china launched cyber attacks on voter rolls in a third of the states with the help of Clinton.
Collusion is not a crime

>Chili & cornbread by the fire
Uh...

Nothingburgers with Doritos is what we're having for dinner tonight

Reminder: Podesta testified to congress secretly and no transcripts have been released.

Can't tell if you're actually retarded or larping as a shill, but as long as you understand that you're using the Hebbian Theory to discredit every Wikileaks thread.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebbian_theory
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130324178/

FIRST RULE OF WHITE MEME MAGIC BRO, THEY CANT MEME IT UNIRONICALLY IF YOU ALREADY MEMED IT IRONICALLY.
H I G H E N E R G Y D U B S C H E C K E D

It's a shitpost, mate.

I'm not joking it would be really awesome to take a xanax or have a nightcap right about NOW

Larping using that tactic has consequences that plays out in every thread about Wikileaks. If you'd like to see the effects of this in the opposite direction, visit >>>biz and join any FOMO Mooning thread.

I can see the rain falling down, watching the DNC and Pedo's crying all day long, as I watch them go to jail

Nice digits man. Spot on, would be nice to get a back run from my trap girlfriend and turn in for the night. Sup Forums will be waiting for us in the morning. Night night, user.

Lmfao, that link about the guy who took LSD and figured everything out?

You're a fucking retard if you believe that.

Read the rest of the thread you lazy fuck.

Part of what I don't get about this whole Russia/trump thing is that every interaction someone on his team had with them is a big issue.

Meanwhile Obama literally have speeches in foreign countries even before he became president. Didn't he give speeches in Germany and Egypt or am I totally remembering this wrong?

>shit that happened months ago
Everyone has moved on.
Yea fuck wikileaks, worthless garbage if you ask me, these threads should really be moved to /x/ because wikileaks has had no major impact in our reality.

because China didn't help anyones campaign.

>A

Redit is literally crawling with Chinese bots, so of course it would make sense these bots also supported Hillary

bears don't drink tea what a retarded package design

Hillary knows who supports ISIS

checked my asian friend, good night!

Stop looking into this

It's nothing
This is cnn level proof

Says who? Of course china has an interest in international politics. We know for a fact china is balls deep in the arseholes of Australian politicians, which have been bought and paid for. Why not America?

Thanks for this cap. Been looking for it for a while.

>Clinton sells all of our missile and satellite tech to China
>Hillary visits China and then China somehow ends up replicating our fighter jet designs
>This email of Clinton campaign meeting off the record with Chinese officials
>Chinagate in the 90's with Bill Clinton having money illegally funneled into his campaign by Chinese business men
>That same business man makes an insurance tape out of fear of assassination that was actually released recently
>China performing some of the most pervasive espionage feats in America's DoD
>State dept officials being busted for Chinese agents this and last year
>Shareblue's parent company is a Chinese government owned shell company
>China is the sole benefactor of the Paris Climate accord being pushed hard by Dem's

Kill yourself nigger. Clinton is as much a Chinese stooge as she is a Qatari/Soros whore.

Welp bed time for me.

Shareblue is, shockingly enough, owned by China.

hey at least we'll outlive the fucking cuntbag.

digits dont lie

and how did anything you wrote helped the Clinton campaign??

I honestly don't fear either NK or Iran at this point, but I think the point still stands. If a war were to actually break out they now have much more influence than they really should have.

bump

China owns or is in the process of buying half of hollywood. you still sure?

>huuuurrrrr howdid Shareblue, the largest DNC propaganda firm which is also a Chinese company - in conjunction with Saudi owned Twitter that was censoring anything pro-Trump/pro-America as well as Zuckerberg/Soros owned Kikebook and DNC owned Reddit and had total free reign to gaslight any and all social media and even on this very board to spread fake news - influence the election for a woman who has given away State secrets and classified intel to the country doing the subverting. Whose husband also sold a ton of our countries top level tech and secrets to and was illegally receiving millions in campaign contributions hurrrrr

Please tell me your aren't this fucking stupid. We actually have prove of Chinese/Middle Eastern election influecing on behalf of a candidate unlike the vague, unproven allegations of Trumo/Russia.

>It comes out that Hillary was trading state secrets and in exchange for silence for the Lolita Express and other pedophile networks

Interpol and the FBI will drop the fucking hammer on these people. All Trump has to do is say the word.

It's in her character to do that--to do what she has to for power.

Im feeling sleepy. is anyone else?

nice "proofs" you got there bud

lol you fucking dönner

yeah well it was her turn. this is how realpolitik is played out. neither side plays fair. she got 3 million more votes. neither candidate was perfect but she should probably be our president, just sayin.

Time to sleep

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebbian_theory
Yeah. I find the fact that the theory even works fucking hilarious, and it's Sup Forums...smart people aren't here so who cares? It's much more important that I have fun shitposting than worrying about some low-tier brainlet's synaptic fucking plasticity.

Thank fuck you're explaining it to the audience tho user i commend the fuck out of you, you caused me and this thread to wake up and enter a permanent high energy state, upon which we will raise on golden wings to a bed made of gold and smug anime girls and dream dreams of exponential MAGA

Happy?

BUMP FOR FOREIGN INTERFERENCE IN OUR ELECTIONS.

>I find the fact that the theory even works fucking hilarious
That's how memes work

>Happy?
Thanks for the babby blog post. Have a (You)

STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD FINAL WARNING

>tfw there is more proof that Clinton was secretly a chinese puppet than Trump sercetly being a Putin shill

CAN WE HAVE SOME GOD DAMNED ARRESTS ALREADY? IF THERE'S ANY LEA IN THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW, DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS AND ARREST THESE FUCKS FFS. CITIZENS WILL EVENTUALLY HAVE TO SETTLE FOR VIGILANTE JUSTICE AND BELIEVE WE WILL START AVENGING EVERY SINGLE DEAD OR MISSING CHILD OURSELVES. FUCK IT I'M DOWN

YALL GO ON AND JIGGLE ME INTO THE SCREEN SHOT FOR YALL'S ECELEBRITY ROAST IN 2021 NAO

I found this and posted it last year and nobody said anything.

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special

They hold you hand and walk you through all the shell companies. Pic related.

Twitter's largest shareholder isn't Jack, it's Saudi prince Al-Tawleed the infamous Dopey Prince.

Facebook is run by Zuckerberg who actively censors. Facebook fact checkers are run by Soros.

It's no secret Bill sold China our missile and tech shit. This is public info, moron. That's why they pushed for Bill's impeachment. They couldn't get him for selling that info/Chinagate or Marc Rich so they nailed him for perjury for fucking an intern in her pussy with a cigar.

Hillary had her blackberry 'hacked' while visiting China and lost many state secrets. This is also factual info.

Im on mobile so I only linked the Shareblue one because that info is relatively knew. Im not going through the hassle on mobile on anything else that's common info. Use your fucking google pussy bitch.

Checked.
It's almost like the narrative is still pretty strictly controlled, innit?

the pic that was supposed to be related

>Podesta not committed suicide by shooting himself twice in the back of his head yet?

nogunz

Johnny Chung insurance video in case of death.

youtu.be/CxB-kwvCuck

Link to article and original video: archive.is/pF8lr

I bet every country molested by a superpower this last decade wished they had nukes beforehand.

diddo

Guess who sold our manufacturing off to chinaland? Thats right these traitor Clintons. I know emotions are low even for me but never forget what they are.

Russia is the only country that matters.

>Chinese ambassador email to set up meeting with Hilldogs campaign manager John "Skippy" Podesta during campaign

Oh boy, I've been waiting for this shit

>zerohedge.com

I used this shit to quit my alcoholism.

I don't question that at all. Every country wishes they had nukes.I'm not even a big fan of how over extended our military is at this point, but there is no reason to just hand over nuclear weapons to an enemy in the name of being PC.

Yeah but MUH RUZSHUH

there has money gone to shareblue from the Chinese govt. there's a zerohedge article detailing it

And if Clinton had won the election, this might be relevant to literally anyone.

Please Lord make this happen.
Check thy digits

What don't you get?
The left is always guilty of what they accuse.
They collude.
It's called globalism.
Fuck, pay attention.

wikileaks= /ourguys/ in mossad. I wanna join the George Webb/ Nathan Stolpman/ Wikileaks controlled opposition team. I'm an expert in circumnavigating through kike psyops, I can help you guys patch up the holes and maybe even create my own psyops, plz gib job.

Trust me, Jews. I'm like a younger machiavelli (with traitorous italian blood) and I'll work for cheap. I just require a little shipment of some of that RAW deepstate heroin and VOILA, you have a fucking cybersoldier for life. It's a sweet deal, don't pass it up.

i'm feeling E N E R G I Z E D guys
anybody wanna do some jumping jacks to get their blood flowing?
we've got a lot to read and archive over the next 24 hours, so let's all get going and get some ENERGY.
feeling energetic let's have some energy this is a good feeling this could be a great day of happenings let's all find some energy

I'm surprised he didn't offer pizza

Oh shit you have nothing else to say obviously. Better play it off with a smug pic.

Oh look another haha fuck off retard

Wew,,,,,we jigglin er?