Why do liberals hate war?

why do liberals hate war?

same reason cuckservatives love dying for israel

They don't. They want to annihilate ISIS.

Israel is our ally against radical Islam. The lesser of the two evils. Liberals are so wishy washy, they can't even think realistically

what a retarded sign.

Bullshit. The left defends Islam even when it comes to how they treat their women

Because their BBC numbers diminish

Ye, better bomb anyone to hell even if there will millions of casualties, destroy the economy and social life for decades, and only makes (((them))) richer.

Why haven't we started WW3 already, amirite senpai?

You libturds repeat the same garbage each and everytime.

What about all the good things war has done for us? Jobs, technology, a common purpose. Why don't we ever hear speeches about that?

>Literally the answer to everything is be gay
You can't make this up

>What about all the good things war has done for us? Jobs, technology, a common purpose
Because War was and will never be a positive thing. I don't think you've ever lived war because if you'd know what war is like, you wouldn't want it.

So, just admit that you want war just because you want to fire guns, you think you'll survive and hope to become some (((American))) hero or die like one.

Seriously, haven't you thought of becoming a mercenary since you love the war so much?

Based Israel has only done a few things wrong. The ship and selling our secrets were dick moves but everyone makes dick moves. Sandniggers are absolutely irredemable savages.

War is by default bad. We lose economic value when we send able bodied citizens off to die. Value structures anr resources are destroyed; bombed by one side to defeat the other. War must have a good reason; if it does not then we waste and destroyed our limited resources on something meaningless.

That is why we must only resort to war as a last option and only if the resources spent are worth spending.

Obviously the big money is in the defense industry. I'm an engineer for Lockheed Martin

Anyone who is poor has themselves to blame for choosing to go into liberal arts or whatever worthless garbage liberals do

War would be the greatest thing to happen in our modern times IMO. We're slowly dying....

I fucking hate glitter so god damn much.

>Obviously the big money is in the defense industry

Of course, it's the money. OH HOW COULD I NOT THINK ABOUT THAT?!
But, too bad, you plebeians won't see any of that money.

>I'm an engineer for Lockheed Martin
proof with timestamp, faggot
>Anyone who is poor has themselves to blame for choosing to go into liberal arts or whatever worthless garbage liberals do
Not an argument.

Lol, by any real standards an engineer will never climb out of the middle class. You don't know what big money is.

Libs love war. They don't fight. They perch back and wait for that sweet blood money like vultures. The men and the families of the men who go to fight don't want war. 20th-century wars are started by thous who know they will never see battle.

Hillarys "the future is female" Yea after she WW1nd all the men.

I don't know but they are always waging war on white people

why do you love war?