Mods ban turk roaches from being able to access this site please

Mods ban turk roaches from being able to access this site please

Would save us from slide threads

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewsdoctors.com/kiev-launches-genocide-campaign-against-donbass-western-media-and-governments-and-human-rights-oranizations-silent/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Saged ban your mother's pussy from black cocks and stop wasting server space

i am greek

I think the nazbol untermensch should be made to produce soaps with their own tallow, however, i must agree with my disgusting friend. Banning the turkish from Sup Forums would send a very strong and resolute message of exclusion for the eternal turk.

Awwwww so cute

Hahaha look at him, can't stand being ridiculed like the roach he is

>muh bbc meme

how the fuck the turks are awake at this time of day? - 05:15 a.m. in constantinople time

>Implying that he is not taking the no-fap challenge.

Turks are redpill.

you'd have to ban germany too, which is likely to happen before turks get banned since Merkel is leader of the free world

Just range ban that one "Wh*te" faggot and this board would be better off by at least 20%. He's seriously worse than the glider fag from /k/.

>WAAAAAAH BAN THEM PLS THEY SAYING THINGS I DONT LIKE WAAAAAAAAHH
dum wh*Te subhuman

>m-mods pls ban him :(((
this is not your safe space wh*Te dog. you can go to t_d or stormfront if you want to circlejerk with your wh*Te subhuman friends.

Also it's not just one poster, every Turk poster hates wh*Tes.

Turks, the endlessly assblasted race that lost a war to a Balkan prince.

he was literally beheaded by Turks and his brother was raped by Mehmed II himself you retarded Amerisubhuman

wh*Tes are our whores
you cannot ban us, this is our board.

>replying to 40 iq amerisubhumans

Yes you're right
they're literal retards

>muh safe space
>muh free speech
pick one nigger

whore this motherfucker roachie

why do you post dead ukranian soldiers wh*Te dog?

thenewsdoctors.com/kiev-launches-genocide-campaign-against-donbass-western-media-and-governments-and-human-rights-oranizations-silent/

your an illiterate retard

((((((free speech))))))

Again not Turkish but armenian soldiers from 2016 karabakh war lol. Pathetic wh*Te monkey :DDDDDDDD

they're your soldiers gypsy roach

no its not you dumb wh*Te monkey, did you read the source? of course not because you are butthurt wh*Te monkey :DDDD

you roach-you liar she's erin from sweden, killed by a muslimshit , look , fire !

>crispy roach

Yeh after he killed 23,884 Turks and Bulgarians

>killed by a muslim
yes i know lol :DDDDDD also you sound like balkan rape baby, why wont you show your flag? too scared?

shut up liar , look, more crispy roach !!!
>burn pretty well eh ?

you barbecue real well for a roach cucked by all your neighbours, look ! ayy caramba !!

SUB-HUMAN!

Then you all type the exact same way and are equally retarded and obnoxious. I don't actually give a fuck about what you think or the same 10-20 pictures that you post over and over again. You're just more annoying and less productive to intellectual stimulation than all of Canada combined.

Fucking hell, I almost forgot this guy! Why arent there shoops of impaled roaches with this guy posing?

well guess the tanks were cought and the crew was slaughtered .

wh*Tes are our dogs
sometimes we beat them, sometimes we pet them

>wh*tes
>dogs
Achmed, Mohammad forbids living with dogs, looks like we have to stone you

no fuck u round eye

Erdogan will do it for us rather sooner than later.

you look like a dog much more , and a roach
even funnier when you beat and kill yourselves

oops where soldier ?

Eat up roachie.

Eat up bullets wh*Te subhuman

Just say white, you are already being a complete fucking nuisance. Your country only got the way it is on ataturks shilling for you to NOT be a islamic retard model, So what do you turks do? Accept a geriatric old roach who will become dictator for life.

Then again the stupidity of the inbred turk is legendary.

burn in hell roachlet