youtube.com/watch?v=QpXmx8-JbFM

JAMES O'KEEF EDITED THE VIDEO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=scYBqFyFDZc
archive.fo/KLOaZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hahahahah pol just got fucked!

B-b-but muh dik

HAHAHAH DRUMPFLAKES ON SUICIDE WATCH. CNN IS REAL NEWS, IDIOTS.

Drumpf BTFO

looooooooooooooooooool Sup Forums BTFO /puting/ BTFO

But in all seriousness, pro Trump and anti Trump should be hanged.

Dumbold Dumbf is finished, he will be impeached

Yours us probably tiny racist white boy.

Convicted felon James O Keefe lied? Unpossible

So Van Jones tries to cover his ass by saying that his "nothing burger" statement was taken out of context, but then goes on to fulfill part of the Veritas's agenda: Ending constant Russia hacking coverage. Looks like he was in on it but still wants to keep his job.

>this russia thing is a nothing burger
twist the buns all you want it still remains a nothing burger

>Unpossible
STOP MAKING US LIBERALS LOOK STUPID!

don't care. it's CNN.

>i said the russia narrative is just a big nothingburger because trump won't be impeached tomorrow and real people care about their jobs
???

Of course it was selectively edited. James O' Keefe is a convicted scam artist who was fined $100,000 for dressing up as a pimp and selectively editing videos of his eliciting of tax fraud advice from low level employees of the Acorn community activist group

Don't believe what I said on camera then, believe what I say on camera NOW.

Classic deflection.

Its just a spin. He knows he fucked up or hes in on it with Veritas

BIX NOOD MOFUGGA IMPEACH BOOP DE WOOP AYO

>Catch a felony for showing how sick and twisted ACORN and our current state of American abortion
He took one for the team, you should know what that's like.

There is no context in which the released video footage could be seen as less damning. Kill yourself.

FINALLY some REAL proof that Sup Forums was WRONG and was busy spreading FAKE NEWS!

Always trying to find justification for their main man Trompfh

IM PEACH DA BA DE DA BA DIE
It's just another ShariaBlue thread

WAIT

WE GOT FUCKED AND DECEIVED?

SO WE LOST AGAIN?

CNN telling the audience that said nigger will explain in jive speak why he dindu nuffin.

Are you retarded?

HOW do you say "the whole Russia thing is a nothing burger" in context? they talking about making Ruebens or something?

this, Sup Forums BTFO hard this time kek!

praise kek!

>eliciting of tax fraud advice from low level employees of the Acorn community activist group
Did they give him any?

>do some actual investigative journalism
>get two minutes of solid damning evidence
>stretch and edit it to milk it for all you can
>stare at the camera with a constipated face
Goddamn it, O'Queef

haha yeah, pole will never learn LMAO

>he edited the video!
>I have nothing to back this up
>actually he didnt edit it, it was taken out of context
>also that is the only thing i said to him
>also it is actually a nothing burger
>also we're going to keep reporting on it anyways

uhhhhhhhhhhhh okay

He caught a case for filming where he wasn't supposed to. Think about that when people use his record against him.

Van Jones is the whitest looking black dude I have seen.

>I was gunna say more but my guys came over
So, this changes nothing. He still said it's a "nothingburger".

And it was cliped when? Asshole fucked up and was caught on tape

>claims it's a heavily edited video
>not once attempts to prove or verify that it was edited
>instead just says "i said that but that's not what i meant"

kek

>"i said that but that's not what i meant"

It's gotta be difficult to be this autistic

WAIT YOU CAN EDIT VIDEOS?!?!?WHAT???

>literally calls it a nothingburger again

they just don't care

and fuck that faggot Vanderbilt cocksucker too

So Van Jones is asking us not to understand his use of "nothingburger" as the usual use of the term. Then he starts babbling, gets nervous and defensive, notices he looks like he's lying so tries to dissemble with more babbling an poor attempts at humor.

They did. They just like to claim it wasn't true.

this is called being WHITELASHED, BOOOIIIIII

>Catch

>caught a case

You don't catch a crime..... You commit a crime.

O'Queef always can release the raw footage. But we all know he won't do this...

doesn't look edited between questions and responses.

lol fuckin retard

He's not a felon. He almost caught a felony sneaking into a senator's office with the intent to tap her phones but it was changed to a misdemeanor.

This guy is a hoaxter, he's nothing but a low-effort conspiracy theorist trying to frame CNN. This is the type of thing President Trump is inspiring - hatefulness against honest journalists.

What do you think tweeting "CNN is fake news" 500 times will do to the dumbest people in a nation? They will go after CNN.

Good job, burgers, you fucking killed your own media. Now you will have no one to watch over your president once Trump is out.

Imagine Hillary without journalistic scrutiny. I'm sure that scares you trumptards. That's what you're bringing in by hating on CNN and promoting James O'Precision Editing'Keefe

You can catch a felony, just like a case kohai.

No, he is a felon from the acorn inveatigation.He is in fact a felon

Precisely reference which part of the video is edited and explain how it's edited.

Please tell us how nothingburger is not a nothigburger

Commie Niggers ain't done nothing wrong except lie !!

>you fucking killed your own media. Now you will have no one to watch over your president

As if there weren't 6 gorillian other leftist news outlets here. Shut-up dogfucker.

I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt if he's willing to reveal what the actual context is.

>they are not saying boo
>they are saying boo-urns

When will pol ever learn?

>Now you will have no one to watch over your president once Trump is out.
So it'll be exactly like it was under Obama?

This is a bunch of bullshit.
Fake News!
Weak attempt to save face.

Sauce?

No, .

He asked Van Jones a question:
>What will come out on Russia this week?
Not whether Russia was a good tactic for Dems. He asked Van Jones what he thought on the substance of muh Russia was. Van Jones answered that question with:
>It's a nothing burger
It wasn't question on what Van Jones is trying to frame it as now, on what tactics Dems should use, it was on what Russian "revelations" would emerge that week.

Lying cunts.

>convicted scam artist
literally untrue, he's a convicted enter-federal-building-under-false-pretenses-er. That's his crime. No reason to doubt any video he's released.

This nigger-monkey and CNN are fucking over.

You are all missing the point, this guy is a personality, nothing more. CNN is saying this portion was wrong to undermine the interview with the producers portion. The producer flat out says it's a fucking scam, I could give two shits less what a personalities opinion is on the matter.

Simple bait and switch pol, you know better than that.

what is context you retard

youtube.com/watch?v=scYBqFyFDZc

Best timeline. CNN is killed.

>No
Yes, just like if you and I fought to the death. I would, "Catch a body".

Selectively edited?

Nigger you cannot selectively edit him saying the fucking words to the question.

Fuck yes the clip is edited to the pertinent information. What context changes the fucking implication of the statements made? Nigger admits to his position before contradicting himself in front of his House Faggot.

In all srs. what was edited out "Hey Van if Russia was a food what would it be?"

Stupid cucks.

>leaf

>It's nothing burger
>Context

You're even dumber than Van Nigger, Ahmed.

CNN interviews CNN. Only the truth can come from this.

>Guy trying to save his CNN ass
>Claims hoax muh context
>CNN

Not even once

> What context changes the fucking implication of the statements made?

its a nothing burger in terms of getting trump impeached because Republicans won't care anyways.

>If you're still falling for selectively edited video tape in 2017
>CNN

his head keeps getting smaller everytime i look at this picture wtf

O Keef would never deceptively edit video
He a good boy

I just gave you the context. The context is Van Jones was asked a question on the substance of Muh Russia, not on what tactics Dems should use. Van Jones is attempting to provide a false context after the fact to save public face for himself and his employer. In private he is more honest.

>O'Keefe releases conspicuosly short video damning Van Jones
>Van Jones goes on CNN to claim it was edited out of context
>O'Keefe finds out Van Jones has fallen for the trap, releases the rest of the footage denying Van Jones' claims completely
>Van Jones fired from CNN

SCREENCAP THIS.

>Van Jones is attempting to provide a false context

you whish
o'keefe would be all over it with the original raw footage

>imagine Hillary without journalistic scrutiny

I don't have to imagine it I've spent twenty nine years living it>l

For real. They say it is a "hoax" and it's selectively edited, but then he says what really happened, is exactly what is shown in the clip.

So, it's not edited at all and isn't a hoax at all.

This is obviously a whitelash

Christ. Such a pathetic attempt to deny the very words that came out of his own mouth on video.

Absolutely zero credibility.

>2 second snippet of video

nah that couldn't possibly be out of context

FOCUTH ON HEALFCARE!

He did. The question Van Jones was asked is in the video he released:
>What will happen this week on the whole Russia thing?
>the whole Russia thing
>THE WHOLE RUSSIA THING
Not whether Russia was a good tactic for Dems. He asked Van Jones what he thought on the substance of muh Russia was. Van Jones answered that question with:
>It's a nothing burger
It wasn't question on what Van Jones is trying to frame it as now, on what tactics Dems should use, it was on the subtancr of muh Russia
>THE WHOLE RUSSIA THING

that's because of all the whitelashing

Yeah... So i went to a restaurant and i ordered a salad with russian dressing. After a couple of bites i couldnt taste the dressing. So i complained to the waiter. After a while he tells me that darndest thing... Turns out the whole russian thing is a nothingburger. It was just some oil mixed with water. Unbelievable!!!

This.
It's just a whitelash

Asks him a question
>What do you think is going to happen this week on the whole Russia thing?
Van Jons gives an answer
>Nothing burger.
Funny how when there's nothing of substance to talk about on a topic the conversation tends to be very short.

more cnn spins and lies, they are dying

god DAMN.

the shills are in FULL BLOWN DAMAGE CONTROL/PANTS SHITTING mode tonight.

i. fucking. LOVE. your impotent rage.

Nope.

rofl

if okeefe isn't lying why isn't he just dumping the raw footage? it would be huge win for him proving them lying.
the meaning could change a lot depending and what they have talked about 2 mins before.

also taking every single word literally is okay when some CNN reported casually talks to some guy during a break but when Trump not when Trump is talking to the American public?

How is this video a hoax exactly?

Van Jones even expressed doubt in the Russia case in one of his livestreams on Twitter.

This isn't a hoax. This is you stating your opinion, Van Jones.

He even technically confirms it in the article he wrote, 24 hours after the fucking story broke.

archive.fo/KLOaZ

He admits that the context was about Progressives covering the Russia thing. He says progressives should focus on other things like jobs and healthcare. Yet CNN focuses on Russia, so he is still damning CNN. When he says "progressives" is that seperate from CNN? CNN should be able to cover the Russia thing but its viewers ("progressives" he speaks of) shouldn't be concerned with it? He is on full damage control.