Is Mel Brooks apart of the Jewish conspiracy ?

Is Mel Brooks apart of the Jewish conspiracy ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=StJS51d1Fzg
youtube.com/watch?v=zUnSGz8vW0U
youtube.com/watch?v=NVKr5lLUR4A.
youtube.com/watch?v=1mZx787Htrc.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

iT WuS Da JoOos

Of course he is, haven't you seen his movies?

He actually founded the Israeli space agency

no, you're thinking of zero mostel

General rule of thumb? If they're jewish or partially jewish, then you can safely assume they are in on it. The only jew I can safely confirm isn't part of a conspiracy or network is Michael Savage.

youtube.com/watch?v=StJS51d1Fzg

Henry Makow seems like a good boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=zUnSGz8vW0U

I'm pretty sure he's /ourjew/.

t. Mel Brooks fan

the old jews had a sense of humor because they grew up working class. then they outjewed even themselves and turned into lena dunhams.

Alright, Sup Forums will give some digits to the niggers and the chinks but we don't want the Irish!

I'd gladly submit to a NWO led by Mel Brooks.

Savage is just as bad as the rest.

>giving in to a jew
are you kidding me

He made The Producers. That alone is a qualification for His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor , VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and the NWO in Particular

>the old jews had a sense of humor because they grew up working class. then they outjewed even themselves and turned into lena dunhams.
I never thought of it that way.

Have you ever seen a Mel Brooks movie dumbass? He's one of the few Hollywood guys who names the Jew every fucking time. He is so much /ourguy/ that he probably has an SS bloodgroup tattoo and a hidden Wehrmacht shrine in his basement

I think my coincidence detector answered your thread for you .

found the jew

Oy gevalt the goyim know

Kek
Doubtful, too politically incorrect.

Hes so open about his Jewishness he has to be le based Jew.
look out for hidden ones like Letterman, Cuban etc.

He probably has some of the biggest influence over Hollywood of any non-executive

>Mel Brooks will die in your lifetime

Is he still alive?

>Mel Brooks turned 91 today

Oh shit, I thought he was 95 for some reason.
Feels good man.

Ray romano just turned 60.

He made blazing saddles a d hates niggers...must be
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I STILL wouldn't hang out with him...

Don't like the (((jew))) heritage but he made some damn good movies. I'd give... 14.88/10

A conspiracy relies on some calculating, underhanded scheme initiated by people that nobody knows/can trace back to.
So, if I say "I bet my neighbour is plotting to take my land", you would ask "well, how and why?". If I don't really have some probable cause to pin on him or some proof to put forth, then it's a conspiracy because it relies on my faith.

Disproportionate Jewish control is self-admitted: youtube.com/watch?v=NVKr5lLUR4A.

People will tell you that all individuals are just individuals first and part of a group second. This is usually espoused towards whites, by whites. It is an excellent way to fragment white solidarity in white lands. Meanwhile, Jews, blacks, Mexicans, gays, etc. all cherish and defend the groups they are a part of, and push for their identities and groups to have more representation: youtube.com/watch?v=1mZx787Htrc.
Nobody is saying that every Jew is in a position of power. The assertion is that Jews have been very successful at having a dual identity: they are either Zionists pushing for their own interests (at the expense of others), or they are pushing for tolerance and diversity in the US. Of course, there will be Jews who will be against Israel: but those are Jews in the US. It makes perfect sense if you examine the Jewish purpose behind pushing for diversity in white nations. Jews have, historically, been in the same position of the migrants they defend. It is for that reason that they must defend the new migrants to white lands, because risking an ethno-nationalist movement means they will be the next to be kicked out.

However, the assertion of "Jewish control pushing for anti-white interests" is further exemplified when you raise these concerns to a Jew.

You will find a black person who has great disdain for niggers in the US and niggers, historically. You can find self-hating blacks (rightfully so), because they realize the cancer their people are.

However, you will not find a Jew that will not immediately jump to the defence of his people. If you elaborate on how white borders should be closed, or how white nations should not intervene in the Middle East, or how whites should dictate their own affairs, you will be called the usual 'ism' names for preserving your own group: by the Jews I mentioned, the so-called "non-influential Jews". Way to show you are American first, Jewish second, by fighting for the Jewish group. Usually, immigrants are supposed to abandon their identity and become, say, British or German. But this is not happening. And when you call a Jew out for doing this, they will always say they are 'hyphen American'. No such thing exists. They will always preserve their own in-group when you raise concerns about the relationship whites have with Jews.

I can recall many conversations I have had. It goes "I do not think whites are in good condition when so much of the media is so centralized and in disproportionate control of non-whites."
I am met with 'not all Jews are like that, we Jews are nothing like that so cool it with the anti-Semitism.'
First and foremost, the priority is preserving Jewish in-group future before admitting to the inherently dualistic and parasitic relationship whites have with Jews.

THE INQUISITION

WHAT A SHOW!

Friendly reminder that he wouldn't be able to make a movie today.

Hell, he almost couldn't even get The Producers made back in the '60s because it was too triggering for many.

Blazing Saddles is getting remade as a family-friendly taking animal CGI flick. I wish I was making this up.

THE NEW SHERRIF'S A NIGGER!!!!

For what fucking purpose?

He's a Jewish jester. He's a member of the tribe that makes Jew comedy for jews.

No he doesn't control the world banks. Although he might have some dirty connections to the nasty shit that Hollywood Jews do.