Sup Forums, pls respond. I need answers in this existential crisis. Tell me how and why everything is so saturated...

Sup Forums, pls respond. I need answers in this existential crisis. Tell me how and why everything is so saturated. Nothing of value is allowed to surface. The collective, standard basis for anything is trash. Architecture is soulless and bland. Music is repetitious and corporate. Sports get billion-dollar stadiums, sponsors, national attention, while the arts are left to liberal acedemia. What mainstream outlet can anyone use to truly express themselves, artistically or otherwise? You can't go and have productive discussions on kikebook, post a good poem, or piece -- it's throwing silver into a sea of piss. They've sewed so much doubt in the thinkers, the dreamers, the artists, the poets --- so much so, like in that movie Indian and Jew goes to White Castle, "nobody wants to hear your lame poetry, we wanna get high and bang," (paraphrased).

Nobody can talk about anything important. Nobody can create anything of value and have it seen, or heard. It's all contained, all censored, all filtered and aligned with the kike plot. Anyone who seeks to follow in the footsteps of history's great writers, or other vocations, are left to wallow in helpless dread, perpetual doubt, and irrational nihilism. How can we take the arts back from the kike menace, Sup Forums? How can we purge this board of the uncultured fuckstains? HOW?! DO WE BEAT?! THE JEW?!

BUMP

Are you part of the elite? Then you don't. I don't know why you imagine a common person could do anything about anything at any point in post-industrial-revolution history.

The internet is the tool we'll use to enlighten the masses and fight back. MEME WAR NOW!

Most of the 'experimental' 'art' you describe is just a way for aimless people to kill time.

You're absolutely right, but it's a part of our culture and spiritual development, always has been. Poets are meant to shed light on hypocrites and sodomites.

>nobody can make anything of value
then make something valuable or enjoy your own mediocrity

I do, but there's no place to share and swap creations.

You can't. The Western culture, society, whatever you want to call it, has lost its historical continuity. It has been built upon the predecessors for thousands of years (even if the ideology, religion, nations, etc. on the timeline weren't always agreeing with each other), but since the early 20th century, it's been cut.

Once this happens, there's no way to get it back except as a pastiche or caricature of its former self, just look at other cultures and how it worked out for them.

And sure, you can LARP that you're doing it, alone or even with a bunch of other people, but unless the society at large participates, it does nothing for you or for anyone else.

>HOW?! DO WE BEAT?! THE JEW?!
Name the Jew. Normies will reject it and reject it and eventually start to see it. I get frustrated, sometimes I want to walk down the street with a red armband and salute people but we're not quite there yet

pathetic newfag

I try to redpill normies, I succeed with my friends, but some kids are so beyond it. The world won't exist anymore, we're all fucked because of global warming! Obey hats, rap music, pot, no thought. Won't even look at the Protocols.

pool's closed, mudkipz, habbo hotel

>Sup Forums, pls respond. I need answers in this existential crisis.

There isn't one. You are just a pussy. Grow a pair. Seriously. Man the fuck up and stop blaming your shitty mindset on imagined externalities.

Other people man up and do fine, therefore your failure to adapt to reality is YOUR fault. The world has never been more prosperous. There are no major and few minor wars.

Yet you are here crying like a little bitch. The Jew didn't make you a bitch. Chad Thundercock didn't make you a bitch.

YOU VOLUNTEERED. YOU did it to yourself. If you are young, stop thinking like a young person. They are weak stupid mindless things.

i bet you'd mke new friends if you did tht

I tell myself similar shit, along the lines of "if you haven't done everything you can, to the best of your ability, you have no right to complain."

Bump. I feel claustrophobic at how done our society is.

bump

You can't change the world, but you can change your world.

c-checked

There's plenty of good art and music and intelligent discussion out there in the world, if you're willing to look for it. The prison of mediocrity you speak of is largely one that is locked from the inside. If you are not ruled by blind greed and mindless entertainment and other Jew lures, then a whole world of new depth and richness will open up to you

start with yourself

read on literature, philosophy, prepare yourself for debate, work out physically

become the change that you want, by then you will be the beacon from which our ideas will spread

Sure thing, let's just hear the actual concrete details though. Where? How?

I wish there was something resembling a public forum of ancient Greece, where ideas and issues can be freely discussed, where logic and reason (as well as the demands of the soul) are fleshed out in detail, and resolutions are fostered.

Not this degenerate, mindless shit we see everywhere. My biggest problem is nobody wants to talk. Anyone who doesn't see your way 100% is the other, and should be scorned.

Good advice, desu. And even if you want to change the world, you need to start by changing yourself. And who knows, as you sort out your own life, you might learn something about life, and realize that maybe not everything needs to change, or that there are good reasons for the way things are.

I need a venue to discuss my book, The Foundation for Exploration, which I believe has some very important ideas. This is the only place I can think of. I do not know anyone or anywhere or anyhow I can get my ideas out to people. What do I do?

The world is made for those that have not awoken yet. You obviously have, hence it's blandness. Most people have not awoken from the slumber of living on pure instinct alone and nothing more. Everyday though, I notice more and more people that see the shitshow for what it truly is. A world to keep you down and misinformed. A world to keep you fat and stupid. Most of all, a world to keep you quiet and unquestioning.