What's coming in the tomorrow morning? Fatality

What's coming in the tomorrow morning? Fatality...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I3qnv_IUZmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So how did they spin that this was a "hoax"?

Russians hacked his vocal cords

Anderson cooper is a faggot

out of context

Like the rest of his videos
It'll be literally nothing.

O'Keefe, like Assange and Dotcom has a history of over-promising.
but he's still fighting the good fight

Nothing burgers still have buns
Buns = something

bump

this
i applaud his efforts, but the van jones thing wasnt nearly as substantial as the first vid. it'd be awesome if this trickle of small clips went on then out of nowhere he posts a vid of AC diddling a kid or something. either way hats off to Project Latin Gravitas

O great kek...if you still hear us...

give us the greatest happening tomorrow from Okeefe

Kek works in mysterious ways

Van Jones is a professional liar and a nigger...

Do you reallllly believe him?

Didnt think so

Are you mentally disabled, or did you just not watch the videos? They demonstrated massive, high level corruption...

Keefe were on crowders show just a few hours ago saying it had something to do with CNN in New York

Happening

>0.02 has been deposited in your account

Did you follow his stuff during the election? They put out a decent video and then keep hyping up their next stuff like you'll see in a week!!! Then the videos are barely as interesting as the first ones. Just put out the stuff, damn. I suppose it's better for the channel to publish videos at a lower pace so they get more viewers per video

Out of context as per usual.
Not trusting the media is tin foil tier retardation.

>not trusting the media is tinfoil tier retardation
You have to be a real stupid fuckwit to have the internet at your disposal yet still believe the absolute bullshit coming out of either side of mainstream media

kys

6-7am est folks!!

>Believing the internet over people whose job it is to deliver the truth

ShiggyDiggy senpai

>What's coming in the tomorrow morning?

O'Cuckfee wants Ducks on the ground and he wnats them NOW.

>trust the media

Nothing says "summer" like pol being unable to spot a troll. Can we get a troll flag (other than australia), and get all trolls to write in a different color so the slower of those among us can spot them. It's apparently to hard on easy mode.

More shit out of context

>believing that their job is to deliver the truth and not special interest rhetoric with a political bias

this is an 18+ board

He was on Turning Point (OAN) tonight, and he said it was a producer from CNN NY. He said he is not hyping this one, and that it is absolutely devastating.

youtu.be/I3qnv_IUZmw

Not arguments familia

>Not hyping it up
>Proceeds to hype it up

Just a other entry in a long series of nothing burgers

Delete this!

I want it now!

Heh heh heh heh heh, how fucked is Shareblue? They lost the messaging war. It's over. So what the fuck are their donors paying for?

It's not a hoax it's out of context. Everything he does is all implied about the specifics of the questions.. he just goats out answers about one subject and titles the "news" as something else.

Is it illegal to make money selling fake news stories? CNN has the right to publish
anything and talk shit and make money

your argument is "mainstream media is reputable because they say they are"

my argument is "the evidence available to anyone with an internet connection suggests this is false and as they state they are private interest PR mediums that ultimately falls under the same figureheads"

whatever man

Evidence means nothing in a post information society.

Its more reputable than overt puppets

Nice b8 m8.

So they're puppets just because they say things you don't like?

Not an argument

cant wait to concern troll in the first thread after it drops

You think the media's job is to deliver the fucking truth?

Nothing.

Whenever they hype nothing good happens.
When they are quiet something good happens.

wew lad

Yes. Because I'm not a tinfoil wearing schizo

No. It's also not illegal to criticize them for being corrupt assholes

This is some top teir bait

I refuse to believe you are this retarded

Do you guys know what's better than healthcare?
Not being a stupid piece of shit who doesn't give a fuck about their own health.
You should prevent not cure, faggots.

Pol isn't good at arguments

You're just a retard

>Evidence means nothing in a post information society

Lmaoing at your life

I wasn't making an argument, but here's one: CNN has consistently demonstrated itself over the last year or so to be biased and untrustworthy. From feeding Hillary Clinton debate questions to admitting the falsity of the Trump-Russia narrative, there is ample evidence that CNN is fake news. To draw any other conclusion would be illogical. Go fuck yourself, pleb.

sauce

No they are puppets because they are obviously special interest shills that have a political bias either way

you're a fucking daft cunt

Please

This guy must be fucking around. Nobody is this much of a normie.

Jesus it would be nice if he had a truly atomic level tape... these are good, but the MSM find a way to make a small bland story of it and then bury it, so the average person doesn't really give a shit.

Eventually something has got to give, where it can't be ignored or swept under the rug.

Dead Snow 2 or 3 I think, Nazi Zombies movie

Never trust him on times. He always says "will drop at X o'clock". And then, at x+30 minutes, he sends out a tweet to the effect of "still compiling the video".

Why he doesn't just put the video together ahead of time is anyone's guess.

Please tell me he honeydicked Anderson Vanderbilt.

I don't doubt there are people that retarded, it's what sustains facebook

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lWB5ssifTg
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqtxv664KfI
www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg

I hope so, its gonna take a nucular level event captured in 4k HD with 50 million views to take down CNN. But if you can take down CNN, that's a foundation stone level blow to the house of cards. Let's hope.

CNN won't talk about the story. Their surrogates said that O'Keefe caught a guy who works in Atlanta, not D.C. or New York (as though that discredits anything, seeing as Atlanta is where CNN headquarters is). In response he released the Van Jones "Nothingburger" video.

Honestly, I don't understand how they keep getting caught like this. O'Keefe hasn't updated his playbook since Andrew Breitbart taught him how to pull of the ACORN sting. He's been explicit, and public, about his tactics and methods. You would think they could come up with a better counter than just plugging their fingers in their ears and humming a tune by now.

Oh, wait, I forgot. They're journalists. They're illiterate.

You represent nothing with the symbol 0. But a symbol is something. How can you have something that means nothing?

Probably nothing. Just hyping up his releases to keep his brand going.

Wow another okeef nothing video.

Remember his videos during the election that were nothing? Days of hype to be actual nothing.

This dude is the_donald retarded.

You're right. Besides, I'm getting sleepy. I think I'll sleep in tomorrow.

>random guy who you just met keeps asking you the same question over and over throughout the day
>"Can you say that into my shirt pocket please?"

HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING US!!???

lol its gonna be van jones elaborating and saying the whole thing is fake. he set a great trap
>muh edited footage

they have to talk about this shit to their subordinates at some point or another, and theres hundreds of these interns and mid level people that are willing to record shit they dont agree with

Thanks! It looks like it's from 2.

How much fucking context do you need until something becomes obvious?

Omg guys go to sleep its a total nothing burger O'Keefe has never proven anything
The DNC videos were edited. It's all CGI

underrated

Nice b8 faggot. Enjoy your (You)'s.

All of it? Why leave out details if they don't strengthen your argument? (Spoiler because in this case it doesn't)

Is ''out of context'' the new excuse now? There is nothing out of context in the videos. It's clear-cut questions and replies that obviously hurt CNN and friends so hard you went full retard again. Sad.

They'll just tell their subordinates to keep towing the party line, then carry on as if nothing happened. Oh, and make a mountain out of a molehill to attempt to draw attention away from their mistake.

Case in point: Trump's "bleeding from her face lift" tweet.

There is NOTHING in that tweet that is off limits, but CNN is acting like it's a declaration of war. Why? To hide what's going on in the other hand.

having higher thought ability and not being some neo marxist faggot lost in his own word vomit. It's called symbolism is dipshit.

>Why leave out details if they don't strengthen your argument?
Are you mental? What details. Did you even see the video? What more do you expect than what is already said in there, ''state your name for the record of this hidden clip''? Stupid dumbass. It was never supposed to be an official interrogation nor sound like one anyway, that's the whole point.
You're very bad at being pirate, leaf. Change your flag.

its gona be a sex tape

>anderson coopers cock on putin's chin

it's gona blow the whole rusia conspiracy wide open

>mountain out of a molehill
That's very classic indeed.

>There is NOTHING in that tweet that is off limits
Just like there's nothing out of context in the CNN tape, but yea. I can imagine them brainstorming about the least retarded excuse to go with.

That's funny, because the argument I made was the one the ancient Greeks came up with. Three and a half thousand years before the invention of Marxism.

You have to understand what out of context means to a liberal. They think their audience is retarded (they may be right), so if they just declare something, everyone will believe it is so. Meanwhile their most ardent supporters don't know what out of context actually means.

>believing the media tells the truth
Nigger, people were smart enough to know what propaganda is back when our cure for every disease was bloodletting.

Don't be such a faggot

The greeks are way over rated, and also got lost in their word vomit. It's why they fell. Take your neo marxist faggot talk somewhere else. I've got some Kant to read.

I hope it gets better and doesn't get from happening to something to nothing like the last time O'keefe came out with vids.

Never thought I'd read so much bullshit in one comment.

I have a feeling it's going to be a nothing burger.

>invent philosophy
>over rated
Maybe if you read enough Kant you can crawl right up your own asshole and wink out of existence like Nietzsche, or decide that nihilism has no limits therefore destroying Western civilization is good like Derrida.

Uhm, sweetie? You forgot to put the black and brown stripes in your rainbow flag. God, how intolerant. Do you want people to think you're some kind of hardcore racist rednick bigot Trump supporter? I can't even.

No more like "Hey this is the question I'm actually asking within the context of the conversation we've been having" not "SO THAT RUSSIA THING HUH..." When that can literally pertain to 1 of 100 different stories surrounding the Trump Russia shit.

Kys faggot, you have to go back.

I really hate Summerfags

>diddling
Kek

This. I'm a data scientist and it's really nothing.