MK ULtra/ElsaGate

Just saw a freind posted a status on facebook about his two toddler age kids watching you tube video of people playing with toys all the time and how they seem to be addicted. The status had 30 comments all from parents of young children talking about how creeped out they are by their young childrens addiction to channels like "Toys n fun" "Hobby Kids" "Sparkle Spice" etc. and how the videos are weird but they never spend enough time watching them to understand what the videos are actually about. Is this not exactly what /Pol was researching and discovering. These videos literally work exactly how we theorized, and EVERYONE'S KIDS are watching them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtube.com/watch?v=CJEoASUMZbI
youtu.be/MV6NqxUZh3w
youtu.be/qpy8LGVWQ-k
youtube.com/watch?v=zQJ5cz1mYmE
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1899408
youtu.be/bkLc6_MtSh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keep making the posts. These are important. Thanks for keeping this out here on Sup Forums.

We need to find either the people behind this or some hard proof.
They are using subliminal messaging to infect our children. Things the pregnant characters are trying to encourage early pregnancy and the needles are an obvious sign of sodomy. This needs to be stopped.

checked and bumped. This shit is fucked and it's also probably what these shills are trying to slide right now.

>1919
nice

i wonder what the effects will be
the current generation of males spent time playing video games but youtube has infinite content

could this create autism?

i find that autistic people really do tend to like games such as minecraft and elder scrolls series, legos and anime specifically

what does all this mean? are they all connected?

keep me posted

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

AND THIS IS WHY I KEEP TELLING YOU PEOPLE TO BE INVOLVED IN YOUR CHILDREN'S MEDIA CONSUMPTION. DON'T LET YOUTUBE OR THE INTERNET OR VIDEO GAMES BE THE BABYSITTER. TAKE AN ACTIVE ROLE IN YOUR CHILD'S LIFE. I'M SPECIAL NEEDS, I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO TELL YOU PEOPLE THIS.

Video games at least stimulate the brain and can help reaction times and problem solving, while these video can entrance even a retard. When kids watch them (from what I've seen) they stare and become completely mesmerized, but don't understand what's happening.

If I had kids they sure as hell wouldn't be watching this shit.

Bump

>toddlers growing up with the psychology of watching things happening instead of making things happen
surely this is not social engineering

They're being programmed to live vicariously. You can see it in adults today watching drama shows, it's modern life style, but the effects on these kids will be drastic. I wonder what will happen when they are left to handle the world, if we don't face Armageddon by then,

I love how everyone using this old punk L.P. cover

dice+2d6

What a dumbasses parent. If you think your kids are addicted to something, simply remove said item you think is causing the problem. My kids are 11 and 14 and I only let them watch YT to learn something. YT is a place where useless humans go to watch other people's lives instead of having their own life.

you were so close

kys

also, literal cucks.

I grew up before the internet in the 80's. As a kid, Dad and I would do carpentry on weekend mornings, which got me into cars and mechanics. We had a TV, but it was turned on for the 6pm news and then once a week we could choose a show to watch in the evening. All us kids had to agree on it.

Things seem better back then.

The tentacles run deep
youtube.com/watch?v=CJEoASUMZbI

This can't be the big fish right?
You'd think they'd be more subtle

>click on random boss baby video bc bored
>comments is full of this fucking gibberish
What the hell is this shit?

BAMP BAMP BAMP

I mean what the fuck. It's creepy.

The video is FULL of these comments, I can link you all if interested.

YES, please link

that seems fucking boring, im so sorry your childhood was shit

BUMP

YES

youtu.be/MV6NqxUZh3w
Some of the comments are legit.. but some of them are like fucking code - speak. I mean complete fucking gibberish and it's upvoted and everything

Rolling for extra bump on this.

lots of digits in here

What. The actual.

it's a sign

WHAT THE FUCK?

Oh shit, you're right. Kek must want us to pay attention to this.

But at this point, is western civilization salvageable or should we all go prepper mode and just wait for the normies to eat each other, then rebuild without Jewtube?

You've got to think with the ability to access anybody everywhere, moloch would start to recruit.

Rolling

:^•

its children on youtube using thier parents ipads because the parents are shit and use the ipad as a pacifier. I've seen it countless times some little kid using an advanced supercomputer like some play thing. Imagine the social and moral degeneracy they willbe exposed to as they are unsupervised and let loose into this terrible online abyss

holy shit, im going to the profiles of the commenters, their liked videos are other videos where they communicate.
who the fuck are these people?
is it possible to decipher like in
???????

Those videos creep me out more than any crazy gory adult-oriented movie I've ever seen.

this isn't kids

o shit nigger. but people have always been passive pussies

wat do!?

What in the fuck
>reported to the kikes running the show
>I'm probably up for a gangstalking now

this is self explanatory

It's like fucking code speak I swear. Is this how they communicate? Half the shit is sexual too. Plus if you watch the video they take a bath together and shit and it just seems really sexualized for a "kids" movie. I mean they have to run from some old guy trying to snatch them or some bullshit

When I wanted to teach my son about counting and letters and stuff I thought YouTube might have some helpful stuff. That didn't last long. Even with me monitoring him and picking the videos he watched, I stumbled on some of these really weird videos we've discussed - the more tame ones, not the crazier ones. We now have a "No YouTube" policy with him. I will set there and watch documentaries on space with him and stuff sometimes and there's no problem. But these videos, the weird, retarded ones where they just play with toys or 'review' toys or the ones where it's just shitty animation of a car wash are addictive to him in a weird way. Literally it's just a simple car wash, a red car will drive up, gets washed and drives away, and then an orange car or something will come next. Repeat for hours. He barely had any exposure to these videos (at the time he was maybe 18 months old) but he went nuts when we didn't let him on YouTube anymore. He's almost 4 now and would still set and watch these retarded videos for hours if we let him, and he'll be completely zoned out. I know this because when my mom visited I fell asleep on the couch and when I woke up she was letting him watch this shit.

I have no idea what it is that this shit does that has such a hold on a kid's mind but it's like crack to them. It didn't last long that we let him watch videos of toy reviews. We are not inattentive parents but at first it was like "well, if he's gonna watch this toy review and not try to drink bleach while I clean the bathroom, 5 minutes can't hurt".

I can click through hours of YouTube watching dumb shit. Sometimes I'll just watch a few mins of each video and find a better one on the side bar. My brain is developed and I understand that life isn't always that way, you have to wait for things sometimes. A child let loose is on YouTube with that at his finger tips, it definitely has to have some affect on brain development.

They can get really creepy. There is definitely some Disney hand at play with all the marvel toys.

Do both. The collapse can be prevented, keep red pilling others, but don't neglect your prep. Can you hear the drums of war drawing closer?

Made this one a while ago. They use the same symbolism the bands that were almost exclusive to Comet Ping Pong.

Oh shit I thought my kids were the only ones.

Wait isnt gilvasunner/silvagunner just that guy who uploads vidya music? What does he have to do with all this?

Go to bed little faggot, adults talking.

just visited the main commentator. she just posted a video 4 days ago of herself. she's like a 7 year old chinese kid. idk, could be asian lingo

jewtube definitely is actively supporting this.

I believe that all of this is linked to the A.I. & Transhumanist-Agenda.

Just a hunch.

can anyone tell me what the fuck this is? its an unlisted video

youtu.be/qpy8LGVWQ-k

is it a crude cash grab for ad-revenue? foreigners? rich pedos? has anybody made a compendium yet?

I didn't stick around for pizza gate, but this looks like it might be legit

NOPE NOPE I actually wanted to sleep tonight

this might tie into pizzagate, stay for the ride

wtf kind of weird placebo shit just happened to me?

Do you happen to have a non-potato version of this?

hold me user

Probably just an edgy fag trying to be mysterious. Still creepy though

Real talk, there was a pizzagate thread about this on Voat, if you watch the whole video it makes you feel hazy as fuck. Some of the elsa/spiderman videos tie into the color schemes of this video like they're trying to program the kids

Oh fuck

(checked)
That's the real thing we need to be hunting for at this point. Who runs this network on Youtube?

yes and it looks like a really basic cipher too

save as many of these as you can find, post them later, people should be able to translate them easily

What in the actual fuck

It has to be, what with Disney not shutting that shit down. I know that some of the crazier videos do point to some weird shit you guys are finding but even the simple ones I feel are sinister. I am not convinced they are all money grand because some of these repetitive videos are hours long with no ads except at the start. You think they'd shorten them to force views on other videos. It's about doing something to the brain. Maybe it's just to encourage passive thinking and zone out, I don't know but nothing pissed me off more than parents handing off their responsibilities to a screen.

I am not trying to brag on this, and I understand kids develop differently but both my wife and I are very involved with him. We read multiple books a night and I introduce him to concepts well above his age limit by kid talking complex concepts to him. When he's around kids his age the other parents are blown away by his verbal skills and intuition compared to the rugrats you see where their parents are regularly buried in their smart phones off to the side while their kid plays. There's a pretty direct correlation between the behavior of a toddler and his parents involvement. If anything, these videos, entrancing and silencing a toddler for hours may be just to further stunt development by giving the parents incentive to let them zone out for a few hours just to get some peace and quiet. They obviously want to have more sway over our kids. Clinton and her proposal for state funded child care wasn't about helping people, that's for sure.

>minecraft
casual tier

if you want real autism, play dwarf fortress

But why would it be unlisted? I found it in one of these thread a while back right before the mods deleted it, nobody got a chance to respond to it. It spooks the shit out of me.

This is how we should parent. Disney not taking them down is basically proof alone.

>t. 848484

wait, irl basilisk hacks?

Can you link the Voat thread?

> if you watch the whole video it makes you feel hazy as fuck.
I DO NOT LIKE IT

Can anyone solve it?

My favorite color is red and I have always been triggered by Star Wars
youtube.com/watch?v=zQJ5cz1mYmE

I don't know man, spooks me too

Seriously, how dumb are you people?

>come to a thread that alerts about possibly mind altering videos aimed at kids
>read thread
>someone be like: HEY GUZ LOOK AT THIS VIDEO WHAT COULD IT BE!?!?
>click on video
>watch video
>get mind fucked
>post: dude,wtf!?

PLEASE NEVER REPRODUCE!
NEVER EVER!

>A number of Langford's stories are set in a future containing images, colloquially called "basilisks", which crash the human mind by triggering thoughts that the mind is physically or logically incapable of thinking. The first of these stories was "BLIT" (Interzone, 1988); others include "What Happened at Cambridge IV" (Digital Dreams, 1990); "comp.basilisk FAQ" (Nature, 1999), and the Hugo-winning "Different Kinds of Darkness" (F&SF, 2000).

>The idea has appeared elsewhere; in one of his novels, Ken MacLeod has characters explicitly mention (and worry about encountering) the "Langford Visual Hack". Similar references, also mentioning Langford by name, feature in works by Greg Egan and Charles Stross. The eponymous Snow Crash of Neal Stephenson's novel is a combination mental/computer virus capable of infecting the minds of hackers via their visual cortex. The idea also appears in Blindsight by Peter Watts where a particular combination of right angles is a harmful image to vampires. The roleplaying game Eclipse Phase has so-called "Basilisk hacks", sensory or linguistic attacks on cognitive processes.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1899408

>never reproduce
Letting the mudslimes AND the transhumanists win without a fight Hans

TO SIT IN SOLEMN SILENCE ON A DULL DARK DOCK
IN A PESTILEBTIAL PRISON WITH A LIFE LONG LOCK
AWAITING THE SENSATION OF A SHORT SHARP SHOCK
FROM A CHEAP AND CHIPPY CHOPPER ON A BIG BLACK BLOCK

it induces dissociation, the cia did extensive work on this type of conditioning.

My 4 year old fuckkn LOVES hobbykids

Dude, how will those dumbshits be able to fight against anything?

They already lose at common sense.

Thank you, user.

Some of them leave emails, like in the comments of boss baby link you left

I'm not big on crypto, but these look like simple shift ciphers. Maybe slightly more complicated but the number of letters seem to be the same in the cipher text as in the original text.

decoding them should actually be pretty simple

Jesus christ, it's coming together

youtu.be/bkLc6_MtSh0

They want to exterminate you, so you're doing them a service.

Has anyone found out who runs the channels posting this shit?

She is very into "doing" and mainly get ideas from that annoying program there.

For instance tomorrow we are going to shoot paper gliders out of my shop vac w hose set to shoot mode.

I only allow 3 hrs of tv/games/YouTube during summer days. I think I do ok.

There's these weird bear videos my 2 yo baby has tried watching. It has to be pretty recent cuz i never saw them with my 6 year old.
But the weird part is that its multiple accounts posting these videos. The want to MAKE SURE they get watched