California refuses to turn over voter rolls in the investigation into voter fraud

>President Trump's voter fraud commission will not be getting the names and addresses of California's registered voters. The panel's request was denied on Thursday by Secretary of State Alex Padilla, who said it would only "legitimize" false claims of massive election cheating last fall.

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-california-s-top-elections-officer-1498771356-htmlstory.html

Hmmmm......really makes you think about what they're hiding

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/222993301
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well drumpf wont hand over his taxes either

How would it legitimize the claims if they showed no voter fraud? The only way the voter rolls could legitimize the claims is if there was actual voter fraud, which is why CA won't turn them over. Cuckfornia doesn't want to get caught red handed.

Fine. I would not let them vote in any national election.

Please tell me you're just shitposting and aren't actually holding onto this meme. The fuck would his taxes matter. Cock guzzling MSNBC voters are shit.

>"I will not provide sensitive voter information to a commission that has already inaccurately passed judgment that millions of Californians voted illegally," he said in a written statement. "California's participation would only serve to legitimize the false and already debunked claims of massive voter fraud made by the President, the Vice President, and Mr. Kobach."

New law: states that refuse to comply with the voter fraud commission are not allowed to participate in elections for federal positions (Congress and president). States that do comply but have widespread voter fraud lose one Senate seat, half their House seats and half their electoral votes for the next decade.

Knock Knock, it's the FBI.

This is it. I've been waiting my entire life for a president to use the big fat federal cock to throughly rape commiefornia and make it submit to the union.
May Trump have no mercy and launch an all out campaign against the liberal shithole that is Commiefornia so hard that mass lynchings of leftists occur while they panic and try to flee the state

Alright, lets just get federal warrants made up for all California voting districts. And any congressional district shown to have more than 1% fraud loses their seat until completion of the next census.

is that way, faggot.

Yes he did. To the Republican hating IRS. Who have made no claim of wrongdoing despite still being run by Dem operatives.

>proving that there was no voter fraud would legitimize claims that there was voter fraud

That doublethink

Don't forget he leaked one to some dumb ass reporter. And, you know releasing your tax returns is not a prerequisite to being president. Mention tax returns at this point, you are a hopeless drain on society. Logic says so.

This is leaf tier

How can you legitimize a false claim with actual evidence? It's false. We said so.
Democrats too power drunk to hide their crimes anymore. Saying "fuck off" doesn't cut it.

Yet liberals will be the first to give you the "If you have nothing to hide" rhetoric when justifying the government spying on us.

>debunked
is it debunked if they never even addressed it?

Can Trump make Cuckifornia comply? I can't see him just letting that shit state off the hook that easily

Califag reporting

I hope trump comes knocking

I like this idea. If CA won't give the feds access to voter databases, tell them to fuck off when it comes to federal elections. Get Congress to pass the bill. Then get SCOTUS to shit on the 9th Circuit's inevitable faggotry. I am so ready for their bullshit to end.

We would need to codify what constitutes "widespread." Either that or Cornyn and Cruz are going to have to rock-paper-scissors to see who jumps on the grenade the spic crooks in Brownsville, TX pulled the pin from.

>"legitimize" false claims of massive election cheating

Oh the irony. If there's no problem, why not provide the data?

>well drumpf wont hand over his taxes either

Which ammendment to the constitution requires him to do so?

He can cut funding til they comply or mobilize the military to seize them by force.

Option 1 would likely prompt a failed Calexit referendum and option 2 would likely prompt some sort of armed resistance that could escalate to a small civil war that quickly turns into an insurgency in Los Angeles, Seattle, and Chicago

Do you think any other Republican if they won would be doing this am amazing stuff he is doing? Who is telling him to do this? Is this Bannon at work?

second option mmmmm where do i sign up for conscription

Oh this is awesome...incoming massive DNC voter fraud in california im betting its not the liberal bastion everything was made to think.

Ask your stupid questions somewhere else

no. trump is exactly what our country needed.

Legit question - what happens if it turns out that the popular vote was padded through illegal votes? Does it even matter? I mean, Trump won, it's not like if they find election rigging from the Democrats that it will make a difference.

Any input?

It's an admission of guilt.

We attack the commies by shoving it in their face for the next forever.

>pre-register 2 years in advance

it literally takes me 30 minutes to go get registered to vote, why the fuck do people need to register 2 years in advance

It leads the way for voter IDs and other types of shit because it proves that faggots are trying to game the system.

Los Angeles user here. This is my story of witnessing voter fraud.

Went to vote at a local school. Discover they have set up two voting tables this time. One for the locals, one for these random people who have been showing up in school buses.

The randoms are taken in line ahead of the neighborhood locals. The randoms are waived through the check in process quickly, while the local are scrutinized heavily. They tried to deny me the right to vote on some obscure technicality. When I pitched a fit I was finally allowed to vote

They brought in the random voters in school buses, to a local school where the polling place was located. It's almost like they were trying to disguise the people they were bringing in to vote.

All of the voters were hispanic.

Calexit when

It makes the Democrats look retarded and gives Republicans more seats in coming elections. Also helps pass voter ID laws to end shenanigans. The only states that were potentially stolen due to voter fraud were New Hampshire, Minnesota, and Nevada

>some illegal immigrants may have voted for Hillary but Trump won anyway
>Putin attempted to get Trump elected, and Trump got elected

I wonder which one of these scandals is more important...

quite a few governors and senators could lose there jobs and

it always is when they refuse providing evidence when required by law to do so.

Must pray to the San Andreas Fault Gods. Soon my friend...soon...

Cut them off from voting then.

Send in the FBI and take them by force.

You forgot to mention Commiefornia. I know they are mostly retarded democrats but what better place to pad your vote count than somewhere people wouldn't think to look?

>Leftists push non-stop for expanded federal power and then their worst nightmare gets elected to office

Pottery.

literally everything makes the democrats look retarded. daily fucking life makes the democrats look retarded.

HOLY FUCK. A LEAF. BOURKE IS THAT YOU? HOW ARE YOU POSTING?

>hard data on the election will only legitimize false claims
My almonds can only get so active.

10/10

They have to first learn English so they understand how to register so it takes around 2 years

Any way to compel California to work with this commission for the sake of confidence in our election system? Can trump pass executive order forcing voter Id laws if California does not comply? Any way to neuter the 9th circuit as well while we're at it? This is legit disenfranchisement of the voting system if California will not work with this commission or atleast abide by voter Id laws by executive order?

>President Trump's voter fraud commission will not be getting the names and addresses of California's registered voters.
Wanna bet?

Youngsters are more likely to vote Democrat in general, so the strategy might be that if they apply enough pressure to have younger kids select a party when pre-registering, they may be more likely to vote along their chosen (read as more likely democratic) party lines, as well as stay loyal party members (because they did all the legwork for the voter) come election times in the future.

Money's going in, so they expect money out in the long run.

>They tried to deny me the right to vote on some obscure technicality.

Uh..... we need more info than that or else you're just a lying piece of shit.

Doesn't matter to that election, could make a big difference in the next one

>Thank you for participating in Shareblue's resist campaign. $0.025 has been credited to your account.
>For more talking points, please visit shareblue.com/mywifeson

It obliterates the no fraud bullshit narrative for eternity and you'll finally catch up to civilized countries and ID people voting for your leaders. It absolutely astounds me to no end that you dont, and the fact that the number one reason is muh racism is even more shocking.

They're pretty fucking retarded for pushing for more executive powers to allow a potential dictatorship and then the guy they absolutely fear is the one put into the seat of power.

Like what the fuck did you expect?

Bulldyke on MSNBC got his tax returns he paid $25 million.

If he was cheating on his taxes the IRS would have fucked him already. Especially Obamas IRS

Sufficient voters to swing elections aren't paying attention to daily happenings. An election fraud case would have a profound impact

fucking liberal spics lol

((((Youtube)))) is silencing everyone except for the controlled opposition. be wary of (((((((((((((((Richard Spencer)))))))))))))))), ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((alex jones)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))), (((((((((((((((((((((((((((varg))))))))))))))))))))))))))))), ((((((((((((((((((((((((((kekistan))))))))))))))))))))))))),
Assclowns united's channel was terminated. These faggots had a song called praise kek with 60k views. Why were they terminated but not this ((((((((kekistan))))))))) shit.
((((((youtube)))))))) needs to be boycotted so that they make less money. How do we get the word out?
vimeo.com/222993301

>Legitimize as a result of empirical proof of fraud

CA BRO HERE HELLO

Option 2 please.

I live in San Diego right next to the military base, I'd totally sign up.

top kek

How is this not a simple confession? I get that these idiots are so locked into rhetorical sparring that they no longer understand the meanings of words, but didn't he just have a Freudian slip there?
>our evidence will bear out your accusation
Time for California to learn what a subpoena is.

The Streisand effect is the phenomenon whereby an attempt to hide, remove, or censor a piece of information has the unintended consequence of publicizing the information more widely, usually facilitated by the Internet.

I've been saying it for years. Before you pass a law, or hell, do anything you should ask yourself
>Do I want my worst enemy to be able to use this?

YouTube is already hurting so they won't care if they are hit with a boycott again. You need to boycott Google that's where the money is

This guy with have a mysterious accident ala Seth Rich when the inevitable lawsuit happens.

Tick tock, better enjoy those sunsets....

FBI SWAT teams in 3...2...

Obviously they matter or he would just release them.

He doesn't release his tax returns because it's something stupid and meaningless for his opponents to autistically screech about. His supporters don't care and judging from the fact that Trump won bigly among independents most of them don't care either. Not releasing the tax returns keeps Democrats focused on a talking point that most people who aren't Democrats don't give a shit about. Plus, if Trump decides he wants some positive press or if he just wants to fuck with Dems and the media he can finally release them...wait, he already did that.

>who said it would only "legitimize" false claims of massive election cheating last fall.

Hold up....

Did he just say that the claims of vote fraud were legitimate?

>who said it would only "legitimize" false claims of massive election cheating last fall.

Doesn't this basically legitimise it though?

you would have to bribe the supreme court with all of the money to get them to let that pass
it would be easy to kick california out of the union

>The panel's request was denied on Thursday by Secretary of State Alex Padilla, who said it would only "legitimize" false claims of massive election cheating last fall.
As opposed to now

>Hmmmm......really makes you think about what they're hiding
Probably shows that a majority of Hillary's popular vote "lead" actually comes from south of the border.

Leftists are firm believers in the idea of telling a lie so many times it's eventually accepted as truth
Lucky for us it's a lot harder to pull that shit off now that the internet is around

>We would need to codify what constitutes "widespread."
Greater than 5-10% is a good start. If you can't control your election process, you don't get to be a part of that process.

It would mean that Hillary colluded with Mexico to try to hack the election

heh, didn't that recent story about the republicans db on all registered voters being unsecured prove that they already have this info?

N U K E C A L I F O R N I A

>>who said it would only "legitimize" false claims of massive election cheating last fall.
>Doesn't this basically legitimise it though?
it's just like in I, Mudd when the gay robot Norman is told everything Mudd says is a lie and then Mudd says "I am lying"
>mind blown

I've been using (((Bing))) for almost a year now. It's good enough.

Wasn't that just repub voters tho? 198m or something like that...

>California refuses to turn over voter rolls in the investigation into voter fraud

Presidential elections are a federal matter.

It is literally outside the jurisdiction of California to deny such a request.

>claims that millions of illegals voted is false
>handing over the voter registration rolls would only LEGITIMIZE the 'false' claims
Does he not know that is a tacit admission of guilt? Or are commiefornians actually that retarded?

They expected Hillary. Probably half the shit Obabo did was paving the way for her.

It matters for 2020. It matters for local elections.

Turn California red. This state is too beautiful to surrender.

Commiefornia sanctions when

What would Texans have said if Obama demanded the same?

I don't think so, it doesn't make sense to just target your voters, you want to flip some of the opponents voters too, or at least try and get them to stay home

Boycotting Google won't do anything.

If you want to take Google down (and Facebook while you're at it) expose the massive amounts of fraud in online advertising.

I saw that shit happening and when I brought it up it was considered to be something not advantageous to dig into further.

Spread the notion that your advertising money is wasted on them because of fraud and they would collapse.

Oh, my...what are they hiding?