What will happen when someone as incompetent, pathetic, disgusting...

What will happen when someone as incompetent, pathetic, disgusting, unpredictable and hated as Trump clashes with North Korea, putting the lives of millions of Japanese, South Korean and American lives at risk?

Will this idiot really drag us into a war for no reason? Why should I believe that toppling the North Korean government is a politically and practically sound decision? Unlike this "country", North Korea at least has a legitimate leader who is undisputed and uses words with more than two syllables to go on rants and tantrums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/segWo1QXKXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do faggots also use that gay anime character to make shitty strawmans?

This post was not written by an adult

As a russian hacker I could guess, that you are illiterate fuck.

because it triggers waifu fags on here.

also fuck off OP the froppy is ours.

I hope you have smarter hackers. This OP is confirmed retarded by American forces.

It's getting difficult to tell degenerates from
Each other on pol

Wtf is going on

You again.youtu.be/segWo1QXKXY
Hahahahahahahaha

A dicktater could and would control the press like in North korea...

I just love how Trump supporters need to label things as gay in order to cope with seeing Daddy Dump nibble on Bad Vlad's penis, as well as to cope with being in the closet.

Please, don't breed. You guys are walking jokes.

Its because she is a generally well received characters and "ironic" shitposters just want to trigger you. Also in her source material she does similar things by purposely talking shit about niggas for the bantz.

anybody have those racist froppy edits?

Why haven't you received the "Maldraw treatment" yet?

This is the only one I made. Triggers the faggot OP when I post it though.

that filename lol. try harder.

>North Korea at least has a legitimate leader who is undisputed

You were close to rusing me too OP, you almost had it.

And use a modern meme next time you lazy konb

> North Korea at least has a legitimate leader who is undisputed

Who won the popular vote here in America? Who did the people want? A president, or some impotent, fat and idiotic orangutan?

Man, at least post a Hillary pepe

it sure is summer alright

I can't stop reading this and I still don't know what it's saying. Y-you don't have a whole bunch more do you, user?

The flags.

Here are other ones that we have made.

That's ironic... most liberals can't even physically type Trump without going into some PTSD fit

I want to fuck the frog.

> liberals still going on about the popular vote!

> reality 47% of eligible voters didn't vote, Hillary Clinton won the "popular vote" by around 3 million, well winning California by over 4 million…................... really makes you think. Meanwhile outside of the hundred most urban counties Trump won the other roughly 3000 by around 11.5 million votes!

NEW DEVELOPMENT: University study confirms that at least 5.7 million illegals voted in 2008, over 80% going to Democrats! Trump now request all of the voter information from all 50 states, to be heavily evaluated!

> California refuses to provide their voter information............

Notice how he doesn't cite the "study" done by his "university". Was the study done at Dump University?

DELET THIS THREAD

DO NOT SLANDER THE FROGFU

This meme is getting out of hand. Tsuyu wasn't meant for this faggotry.

Awful bait

New York Times and CNN are just now admitting that the "Russian hackerz: story is BS. If anybody is having coping problems, it's the Demoshits who can't just admit that Hillary was garbage and people don't like SJW globalist politicies anymore.

Cali is basically a Mexican satellite at this point; complete with corrupt, unlawful government.

UN flag is truly the new leaf absolutely disgusting drivel.

>MSM exposed as making up the entire Trump Russia narrative
>NY Times is retracting the narrative as we speak
>you think spamming waifus triggers us
>pissing in an ocean of piss

Go back to roleplaying as a pony sassy cat

Oh nooooo, the health section editor (who understands little to no politics) stated a personal opinion....oh nooo!!!!!!!! This oughta wipe out Putin's cum from Dump's mouth now...

Any sources, other than from your ass or Trump's asshole/mouth (same thing)?

......and the days passed before the Dump supporter, with his very little brainpower, could manage to find a source with struggle. And after all that, he failed to, and just wet his pants as he screamed "FAKE NEWS, DUMP 3020!!!" like a troubled idiot.

Already kids, you play nice here with your Dump Sex Toys, I'm off to more grown-up places and threads here.

Dump will lose in 2020 like how he was used by Clinton to wipe the floor. Not my president.

Wow, that's a lot of salt.