What does Sup Forums think about Fred Phelps?

What does Sup Forums think about Fred Phelps?

bump

He's dead. The Phelps are a minor inconvenience to America if any at all now. I remember watching videos of the Phelps and using it as a justification to eradicate religion like the edgy little normie atheist I was.

HEY NOW

He did nothing wrong.

idk what his "homophobic rhetoric" was specifically but I'm inclined to say he was correct

A real American hero.

YOU'RE A ROCK STAR

the real truth about wbc was that half the family had law degrees and they'd protest, get sued by someone then win and collect fees +damages

GET YOUR GAME ON

He was a lawyer that had many "African-American" clients for "civil rights" cases. Might as well have been jewish.

Kansan here.

He's a dick, and an IRL troll.. but he and his clan are pretty easy to ignore. Some of his signs made me laugh though.

Being an asshole isn't illegal.

Family are real, American pussies
>Held his funeral in private because "o-only sinners worship the dead!" And didn't want get shit on
If anything they pushed the gay agenda as a prime example of all the HAAAATE in America for fags.

hates fags and likes blacks. he should've reversed it.

Talked shit on Carlin after he died. I couldn't get behind that.

Hopefully Phelps is screaming up at us.

Wasn't he near the end of his life kept as a prisoner by his family becouse he became regretfull of their shit and wanted to stop it?

Puritan surname. I wonder if his stock came to Kansas with the New England Company? Our people get weird with religion once leaving NE. See the Mormons, 7th day Advents, etc...

He was a democrat. Controlled opposition to make the right look bad.

He was born in Mississippi

when he said, "a gay pride parade? what's next, a perjurer's parade?" i laughed.

WTF?

post a source or gtfo man.

/thread

I wonder how many liberals actually think he was Conservative. Nope. In bed with the Clintons the whole time.

No conservative or Republican would ever protest a soldier's funeral. Even if a conservative had it in mind to do so, their funding would dry up at the very mention of disrespecting our troops in such a fashion.

The Democrats, on the other hand, have deep pockets when it comes to subverting the military.

The military should be subverted though. The US military is nothing but a tax grabbing, money laundering shit show for the miltary industrial complex and its stock holders. The soldiers are even worse. Nothing but a bunch of low IQ faggots with a "gibs me dat" nigger mentality.

>sends his kids to law school
>trolls faggots
>sues them for being butthurt
Genius

>what do you guys think