bigdogbang.com/big-husky-huge-balls-pounds-ass/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

what a bunch of faggots

Those cucks make me sick.
Fucking send em all to Africa to serve as slaves. That will be our reparations.

There's worse.

Yes

Its made me hate about 90% of my friends.

>those noses
Yeah, sure (((white))) allies

Holy shit, this. Is they want us to pay, then let them pay and leave the rest of us alone.

Gosh. What did these people do to these niggers that they need to apologize.. I have never done nuttin to a nigger that I need to apologize for..shame on them

This.

I've "unfollowed" 70% of my friends on Facebook.

Why would it be a mistake? They're getting the exact outcomes they wanted.

Sure, I connect with people. Sure, I don't follow/add/accept people and groups I don't want.

Sure, me and my friends share images with each other. Sure, I video chat with some long distance friends.

Sure, I've joined groups as a part of it. Sure, I've found more people to connect to in this miserable world because of it.

But social media sucks because I can't ban shitposters

No mistake, it was meant to do all the things it has done..

>Sure, I connect with people
msn was enough

>bigdogbang.com/big-husky-huge-balls-pounds-ass/
i try and do everything i can to listen to problems. sometimes it helps sometimes it doesnt. but i know the best thing we can do for blacks is to stop. drop. and listen.

wtf i didnt paste anything is this a prank?

This shit has to be fake.

Amen. What's worse is they find validation from other idiots and fall under the illusion that society gives a shit about their bullshit.

lol it pastes in links you clicked on

>big-husky-huge-balls-pounds-ass/

A FUCKING LEAF

Everything has its ups and down, but SM is definitely a problem that cannot be addressed without a fucking EMP or some shit. *big hug*

Dude can you just start posting with another flag please? Christ, delet this shit right now.

>please be satire please be satire please be satire please be satire please be satire please be satire please be satire please be satire
I know that feel user, but it isn't.

>damn I be lookin fine N sheeeeeiit

Take a good look. This is the problem. This bitch never would have touched a computer unless she needed it to type her homework. Now she's uploading cleavage selfies while using pop political topics to try to get more social tokens in the form of "likes". This is the retarded army of bitches validating every stupid as notion that has ever spread via the idiot. She is the reason we have national debates of inconsequential things such as where trannies should shit. It's all possible because of that fucking iPhone.

Beeble r Dumb, Silence them XD

Oy Vey, only let the (((nobel prive winners))) speak. They know what's best. ;)

This picture gives me anxiety every time I see it

Well, Oregon issues "genderless" IDs and it's illegal to use the wrong pronouns in Canada now. Oh and Hawaii is looking into basic income because a senator red about how the machines terk er jerbs on Reddit. So fuck it.

no.
those are all faggots and cucks
they are all pathetic scum who whimper and apologize for the whining of a subhuman nigger unworthy of even a single glance
social media is a powerful tool.
what you see before you are just the words of cucks who suck dick because they think will earn them some kind of value. they are laughable virtue signaling hipsters who parade tolerance and diversity in the name of self-hate and self-deprecation.

>le sad clown

Same, this is the first Ive seen it though, and Jesus look how happy he is. Fucking spooky

So does anybody else here not use social media at all? I don't even own a cell phone.

It feels real good man.

Lmao I love how they are literally proving his point without even realizing it

How can people actually believe that nonsense?

>Sorry I'm white
>I'll shut up and let you walk all over me
>My race deserves to be genocided
>it is good to become a minority in our own homelands

WHAT THE FUCK

>big husky huge balls pounds ass

...has anybody clicked on it? What the fuck is it?

Yes. It provides a speaking outlet for societies cancer to be heard.

>Big husky with huge balls pounds ass
What the fuck do you think it is?

Is that a fucking euphemism? Is it two dogs or bestiality?

And the Kikes are making piles of money off her destroying her parent's civilization and flushing her ethnic heritage down the toilet while she wears a vagina hat at "women's marches" that she doesn't understand even while she praises islam as peaceful and calls the keepers of the peace (police) violent murderers.

I would assume it is bestiality

The worst mistake ever.
Almost so bad it's as if it was designed to destroy human interaction and society....

I clicked it and nothing came up. I guess I'll never know.

It is important that someone start killing these people

Haha, what in the fuck is this? Is this the next step in sissy hypno?

If you haven't figured this out by now you need to leave

yes! and that's why I come here
but lately this place has turned to shit, nothing but fagbook, twatter, and msm bullshit
sort yourself the fuck out Sup Forums
bring back the underground