Anyone else think the boons of food diversity and culture is totally worth the cost of globalization

Anyone else think the boons of food diversity and culture is totally worth the cost of globalization.

Pic related is falafel and rice, it is goat and europe is better for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8Lzu-3jJ5E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf I just had this exact meal in the same style container. What is this phenomena called?

eating mutt shit

You can just learn to cook the food yourself.

synchronicity
>first introduced by analytical psychologist Carl Jung, which holds that events are "meaningful coincidences" if they occur with no causal relationship yet seem to be meaningfully related.

the best mexican chef isn't even a mexican.

So learn how to make it your damn self by following recipes. There is a name for what you are indulging in. Gluttony. Fancy that, it's one of the seven deadly sins. Since you don't wan to make it yourself and want someone else to, Sloth, another one of the seven deadly sins.

Stop being a lazy faggot and use the internet to learn how to make what you want to eat.

Yeah, because the cheap price of their food is totally worth the billions they cost us in undercut jobs, healthcare, prison, child welfare, robberies, crimes, drugs, rapes, and their victims too

Falafel is nasty, thats literally a pile of fried beans on rice

No, not in the slightest
It's not as if there is a secret mystery to making food taste regional beyond abandoning hygiene practices - we could most certainly enjoy a global feast via the magic of the internet and sharing recipes

I do not think being able to buy shit cheap food (that may or may not be an "infidel child" ground up with beef) is worth taking in large masses of foreigners that exist a deep seeded hatred of and desire to usurp whites

No.

no. your food isnt worth you comeing here.

stay tfo

Easy for you to say, Qatari.

No. I disagree and thing that way of thinking is short sighted.

Looks like shit, you should see how the Bahrainis do it.

That guys food is bomb.

We had all that without globalism.
[/thread]

Now, fuck off.

You don't need to be middle eastern to make middle eastern food and you don't need to be European to make European food

It's called Canada

Too many carbs in that dish. Gonna make you a fat impotent fuck.

Eat FAT.

i dont even know where to begin with you...
you people are fucking useless.
>find oil
>import foreign talent to build shiny skyscrapers
>"WE BENEFIT EUROPEAN CULTURE WITH FALAFEL"

I just call it halal. New York here.

How short are you you fat fuck?

What's with the Halal food carts all around the city? Are there really that many dunecoons around?

falafel is chickpea not goat

>Anyone else think the boons of food diversity and culture is totally worth the cost of globalization.
No, fuck off with your Bedouin bullshit, go eat some scarabs and dates faggot.

Yes. They infest NJ too

Everyone else I knew who was in a group with me went over to one of those, but I refused due to the Halal context of the food.

>Diversity gave us ethnic food
Do you know what fat depressed whores do instead of correcting their behaviors? They supplement their depression with hits of dopamine from things like food, sex, drugs, and egoism.
You're openly admitting that you'd sell your dignity for food.

Unreal..

What the hell happened? Why did 9/11 turn in to an open invitation for muslims?

That trough of mud shit dysentery food makes me want to vomit up acrid worms and blood fart for a week.

I'll take a nice salad or steak you disgusting street cockroach.

Any new yorkers here?

I must go to Halal guys (platters on 56th/6th) like 3 times a week.

feels bad funding ISIS

I was lucky enough to get Amoebic Dysentery from food in the Middle East. Speaking of worms and parasites....

dates are a food from paradise. No wonder wh*te subhumans don't like them.

fuck you, its shit

give bacon sandwich and beer!

>Eating halal food, from a cart no less, ever
What the hell is wrong with you? Get out of my state and my country for that matter.

How shit is multiculturalism if the most compelling argument you have for it is a variety of food.

We are food nationalists here in /pol Eat your own food and be proud of it. Foodies are faggots pure and simple.

We, the American people showed our weakness and reached out to them with open hearts. Liberals make a show of 'tolerating' them. Because of the strict laws nobody publicly shows their disapproval. We need street harassment to show these people they are not welcome. We need boneheads and thuggish behavior to make these people know they need to leave. Where are our brown shirts? Where is our voice?

49th and Lexington for my Halal kekab platter.

Food and water are the two most important things in life. And there's not much variety in water.

something like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=x8Lzu-3jJ5E

If I eat any of your food that would be cultural appropriation.

The best cooks are either asian or whites.

>understand the basics of cooking
>understand what exactly makes the food delicious
>experiment enough to find variants that are wholly original and build upon existing theories and techniques to improve upon original recipe beyond MUH TRADITION or THAT'S HOW MAMA DID IT
>evolve foods into something more delicious and accepted as the norm by everyone else

See classic Iron Chef. Japanese and white, with a dash of fish scrotum ice cream.

So you eat the goat after raping it ?

So true it hurts. Most Blue-Collar jobs here are dominated entirely by non nationals it's almost impossible for a citizen to find work in these fields.
To top it off most of them will try to scam you by any means.
And It's already too late to fix this. Our lives are basically dependent on them, from food, clothing, maintenance, construction, etc. I feel embarrassed admitting this.
This is just the tip of the iceberg of the many wrong things here.
>mfw when living in eternal shithole

It's okay based Saudibro. I feel your feel.

Ahh, yes. Demographic displacement, suicide bombings, assault trucks but Hey check out this kebab lel

yeah no, I've seen his show and it's more texmex than Mexican. his daughter is pretty fine doe

>it is goat and europe is better for it.
no silly that's falafel, not goat. I order lamb every time personally