So Venus Williams just Killed a Man

Personally I'd like to see this Dindu burn. But she'll probably get off on bail.

What tennis puns can be used for vehicular manslaughter?

Other urls found in this thread:

fox43.com/2017/06/29/police-tennis-star-venus-williams-was-at-fault-in-car-crash-that-killed-78-year-old-man/
youtube.com/watch?v=RJXwjNAwFZ8
people.com/archive/matthew-broderick-ends-a-holiday-in-a-tragic-crash-that-claims-two-lives-vol-28-no-8/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

link

fox43.com/2017/06/29/police-tennis-star-venus-williams-was-at-fault-in-car-crash-that-killed-78-year-old-man/

She's going to get off like Bruce Jenner did for vehicular manslaughter. I've yet to see a celebrity get punished for that

>What tennis puns can be used for vehicular manslaughter?

15-love? More like 15-life!

Ha ha!

Not bad, not bad

Game. Set. Crash and Kill 78-Year Old.

Shes too much of an asset to the US, she's an olympian and a damn good one at that.

>she

>she'll probably get off on bail

Gonna need you to explain what you think this means, you fucking mong.

What does tennis and driving have in common?

>niggers

So did Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner. If you're rich enough it doesn't matter

Why is anyone as rich and famous as her driving herself...

And that faggot from Mötley Crue

sounds like she won't get a ticket, but will probably need to win a couple of extra tournaments in the near future

She is the real victim

>*crickets*

This

Fuck tumpf and gumfp punmk munple

10/10

Quite a few celebrities get away with this kind of thing. I understand not taking murder rap when you are as high on drugs as these people often are (Even if I don't agree with it), but not even getting negligent homicide / manslaughter charges?

lol good good good

inb4 Victor Williams gets out of this and becomes Man of the Year

that really really pisses me off about Bruce Jenner, he was on his phone and in California if your a celebrity with no ax to grind with the jews than you will be let off, if you have problem with jews like Michael Jackson or Marlon Brando did you will have to go to court and maybe the system

damn
came
here to post this
bruce jenner treatment for sure

Send her to the gorilla exhibit at the zoo

7....now 8 grand slams

wait is this the head nigger tennis star that just got into a spat with that other tennis guy?

>offer a 7 figure out-of-court settlement
>no charges
>no trials
>nothing

easy peezy.

He was slated to be the poster boy (girl) for the transgender agenda. They white-washed the entire ordeal because of it. That and the fact he had enough money to pay off the victims family.

Do we get to talk about black privilege when she gets off scott free?

It was her FAULT, but maybe we should give her a BREAK and LET her go. She did not have the ADVANTAGE of seeing where the car was but she should have been paying more attention on her APPROACH.

There was some gal actress about 10 or 15 years ago that did this too. She was yackin on her cell and a guy was stopped,in his car in the left lane, so the twit passed him on the right. Turns out he was stopped at a crosswall ,to let a kid cross and she plowed into the kid killing him. Same result, slap on the wrist.

It's actually celebrity privilege, but those who are obsessed with things like skin coloration won't notice.

Tard

If this nigger was white she'd already be in jail.

youtube.com/watch?v=RJXwjNAwFZ8

Damn you must be old

>FAULT

But she's the best tennis player in the world!

>Mens tennis and womens tennis are considered different sports...

>Anything that happens before a persons "time" is only known to people who lived through it

Are you high?

that's Serena. But your point about McEnroe getting railroaded for his comment is valid.

That's not Serena

That's over the line.... Not her fault!

Same thing with fucking Moesha.

>RE: John McEnroe

Dindu nothin'.

>If you're rich enough it doesn't matter
mfw

people.com/archive/matthew-broderick-ends-a-holiday-in-a-tragic-crash-that-claims-two-lives-vol-28-no-8/

she really is, while stopping in the box is annoying to other drivers and illegal it doesnt fault you when someone fucking sees you and T-bones you anyway.

socially unacceptable? sure but when someone kamikazes into the side of your SUV because you didnt have enough room to clear the intersection it doesn't mean you're responsible for their death.

it would be like if you parallel parked in front of my driveway, it would piss me off alot and i'd probably have your car towed BUT if i instead continued with my approach and made no effort to stop, and died after plowing into it, it's still my fault i crashed.

And Ferris Bueller

Have an upvote and take this to that shit site where it will be gilded, you try hard faggot.

Hmm I wonder how (((he))) got away with killing two people.

She wasn't even cited.

>jerome barson
Is this a nigger or a jew, thst's all we need to know.

It's the last scene of American Psycho, and the moral of the story.

if his victim complex is half as big as his brothers we are in for quite a ride

OUT!

She's better at serving than swerving

I think Venus will simply publically become transgender like Bruce did to deflect the fallout from this. Venus will attach a frankenpenis and everyone will call him brave. He will be man of the year.

Hey-ooooo

you can't convict black celebrities. Same for any victims group i.e. trans
>OJ
>R Kelly
>Jenner

they can plough their car into you and then urinate on the corpse.

din do nuffin
>

Rebecca Gayheart

more like Penus Williams

>The police report estimates that Ms. Williams was traveling at 5 mph when Mrs. Barson crashed into her.
>Authorities did not issue Ms. Williams with any citations or traffic violations.
IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

This is not a tennis pun, but the report says she was doing an estimated 5mph. How in the fuck do you kill a person that's in a car while doing 5?

SHE DINDU NUFFIN, SHE A GUD GIRL

well somebody died. giving citations places blame. they probably want to wait and getthe facts right. if they see she is at fault it goes up to the DA. theyll decide what charges. including all traffic violations

Very carefully

That's funny, are you the police? Please, tell us who's at fault, faggot.

Ok folks she can deal the situation, she got lots of money! despite her color skin.

She's about to get SERVED
But honestly I don't understand all the racket about this

>she'll probably get off on bail

are the police arbiters of moral fault?

the story says she entered on a green.

>She's going to get off like Bruce Jenner did for vehicular manslaughter. I've yet to see a celebrity get punished for that

I am p sure Bruce Jenner changed genders because of this. Well that and being around all that Kardashian estrogen all the time.

When I said YAAAS SLAY QUEEN, I didn't mean literally slay.

You faggots realize that people die in car wrecks all the time right? As long as the offending party wasn't intoxicated or illegally distracted (cell phone) criminal charges are almost never filed against the at fault party (assuming excessive speed or sheer recklessness wasn't involved).

The police report said she failed to yield. Assuming she has insurance (that's what insurance is for) nothing will happen to her just like nothing would happen to most of us.

>"At fault"
Come on, buddy. She done screwed the pooch.

>he still believes in the "everyone is equal under the law" meme

She'll be fine

I saw this bullshit, no charges or anything even for running a light.

check'd and kek'd

I can't tell if you're playing a character or not.

Why would Venus Williams kill a man before throwing him out of his car?

We could call her "tennis the menace"

Game, Set, Match for Serena.

heard this on the radio (BBC) and it was framed as she had a car accident that resulted in an elderly man being injured, who later died in hospital.

Instead of say, the van attack out side the mosque recently where a man was killed by the van drive. Despite both people dying the same way.

I'm actually not. My dad is in his mid 40's and my uncle is 48. I've spent a lot of time hearing stories of the 80'same early 90's from the two. Dumb Nazi nigger.