/ptg/ President Trump General - The Tears Keep Coming and They Won't Stop Coming Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Unleashing American Energy 6/29/17
youtu.be/8dFVUG_d_4o
>Pres Trump/Moon Leader have dinner 6/29/17
youtu.be/7elPQ_TA0pc
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melanis greet worstkorea's Moon Leader 6/29/17
youtu.be/KiRh80wPA4s
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, Treas Sec Mnuchin) 6/29/17
youtu.be/mKGvpF2zTXA
>State Dept Press Brief 6/29/17
youtu.be/gh0ZNfNq9VM
>Pres Trump/VP Pence/Energy Sec Perry @ Unleashing American Energy event 6/29/17
youtu.be/8asKA9_VFbY?t=28m31s
>Attny Gen Sessions speech on hate crimes 6/29/17
youtu.be/p1VYZmHBzJk
>Pres Trump meets w/Immigration Crime Victims 6/28/17
youtu.be/wYi31uvAQiw
>Pres Trump leads the tribes on High Energy roundtable 6/28/17
youtu.be/KKubD7uIgMI
>Press Trump meets Chicago Cubs 6/28/17
youtu.be/j6V3QQRBXdU
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

pri.org/stories/2017-06-28/navajo-power-plant-likely-close-despite-trumps-promises-save-coal?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=SocailFlow
rabb.it/TwoScoops
dailycaller.com/2017/06/29/trump-will-tell-europe-to-follow-far-right-polands-lead-in-major-speech/
vimeo.com/222993301
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's already three of these threads. Also whose tears? You guys seem pretty fucked desu, I'm kind of amazing how bad you're doing.

WAKE UP AWOO~

One is from a threadsplitter who posted line 50-60 posts early. The other one is past the bump limit.
KYS

the winning never ends

wake up and eat breakfast wolfies

Oh? And you wanna know who's tears?

Primarying seems like an empty threat. Most people are too lazy and don't care enough to bother. I honestly don't expect many of these people to be replaced.

What's it like to lose?
Do you remember?

4-0
9-0
Bernie under FBI investigation. Lynch, Comey, Hillary, Susan Rice, and even Obama being probed by Congress. Almost all of Obama's "legacy" dead in 6 months. You can't even win elections despite sinking 1/5th of your entire war chest into it. Travel ban affirmed by SCOTUS, Kennedy expected to retire at end of term. The entire Russia narrative is dead in the water, even top Democrats like Chuck Schumer are urging the media and other democrats to stop talking about it.

I'd say we're doing pretty swell.

>drumpf should stop tweeting!
>so scream the liberals so obsessed with his tweets they're completely unaware of what Trump is actually doing policy wise

Imagine a fake news empire actually focused on disrupting Trump's policies and not inane tweets. Their fault for being retarded, I guess.

I love Kellyanne.

This same Navajo president endorsed Clinton. Did he think she was going to save coal? Public radio strikes again!

pri.org/stories/2017-06-28/navajo-power-plant-likely-close-despite-trumps-promises-save-coal?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=SocailFlow

Losing? What is losing? We don't have that word in Trump dictionary.

hot dogs and mashed potatoes with turkey gravy?

no idea.

It depends on the motivation and the money.
If someone is voting against strengthening immigration and things that are hugely popular, there's a good chance they will have a primary challenger.

>MFW the failing New York Times has to lay off all of its copywriter diversity hires
Seriously, they are there to tone police the old boomer Jews who do the writing. This couldn't get any better.

>We don't have that word in Trump dictionary.
But how do we describe leftists?

Not gonna take up a bunch of comments again, but I got some decent pictures of wolf Blitzer/CNN today. >pic is probably my fav get. Please at least check these out and maybe save one if you could use it as a dump image some other time

I stopped watching sports during the election, so no.

Lol

>w-we're not losing
Pathetic

What's so bad about this one tweet Trump made? Seems like standard Trump fare to me.

PLUMPF STREAM HERE
rabb.it/TwoScoops
rabb.it/TwoScoops

So is this the real thread or not?

dailycaller.com/2017/06/29/trump-will-tell-europe-to-follow-far-right-polands-lead-in-major-speech/

THE WINNING NEVER STOPS

>ice in beer

Just tell Elizabeth Warren to stfu

Yes.

Media desperate to save their colleagues at CNN jump at any opportunity to distract from the CNN tapes.

Bump

i think you call them link sausages
as far as the gravy, i think it's just normal beef gravy

You're the president. You fucking fix it.

Ha. I love these ancient joe memes

Are you ready /ptg/ to admit that O'Keefe is a hoax and apologise to Van Jones after CNN proved the context of his "nothing burger" remarks?

FUUUUUUGGGGG here's the other pics

>Trump lost by like 40,000 votes
>Today there are approximately 150,000 Muslims living in Minnesota, many in the Twin Cities metro area.

Hmmm...really makes me think

>Timber/Prairie Niggers
>fixing ANYTHING

t minus one hour.

It is pretty sad the way Trump can just distract people by making a retarded tweet. Basically kept the failed obamacare "repeal" out of the news. Winning!

>under FBI investigation.
>being probed by Congress
DEFINITELY JUST TEH DEMS RIGHT

Oh no, the dems are sucking ass, but you're sucking ass despite all the ass they're sucking. Like you're finding previously uknown ass to suck, and sucking it. Impressive!

Was he /ourguy/?

Is it time to post salt?

Somalis are self deporting and hopefully Trump can put a stop to the Somali program here.

>Minnesota
>large Muslim population center

Gee I dunno why is your state such an embarrassment? Maybe it's just a coincidence.

Muh sovereignty
Muh reservation

Except when you want gibs.

To what

>Navajo
Wait how does this work?

But that's not American soil

It's the Swedes. Also KYS memeflag user.

Uh, why?
Mary Katherine ham is one sexy bitch, btw

You say that like Trump isn't keeping a list of who has been naughty and who has been nice. Primary challengers are easy to find, all they need is the funding and an issue to bring voters to the polls.

i saw a girl off backpage and I tipped her a lot and now she keeps calling me. does this mean she really liked me? im pretty confused, i thought i would be the one who had to call her rather than her calling me trying to hangout?

NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO CIGARETTES

hello /old/anime friend

>tfw will never impregnate a white petite Minnesota farm gril waifu

jews
>the answer is always.

hmmm sausage and beef gravy.
that could work

But it ended already.

>DEFINITELY JUST TEH DEMS RIGHT
Muh russia has been under investigation for months and they've found zero evidence. There is already hard evidence in email form for one of Lynch's crimes. Trump isn't under FBI investigation either. The current acting director of the FBI McCabe is in some trouble, actually.

>Oh no, the dems are sucking ass, but you're sucking ass despite all the ass they're sucking.
Are you underaged?

So, Trump is looking to voter fraud again? And California told him "we wont give you any data!" again? How is that allowed?

Also, even if ID laws did pass, what is to stop the (((volunteers))) from ignoring them?

pls respond

English cuisine gets unfairly maligned, I think your food is top shelf.

It's true love, dude!

Bored and OC is always welcome but mostly because I could.

Reporting In

KEEP

poor fags like me have to wait for it on netflix.

i'm trying to find the picture of her giving a thumbs up but i can't find it on my harddrive ;_;

Right now I'm having sausage and Dijon mustard. I wish I had some sauer kraut to have with it.

She wants more money retard

CRYING

>Property taxes paid to the State of Arizona are about $4.8 million per year.

much better

I have an awoo. I have a cirno. *combine*
oh awoo-cirno

(This post was paid for by the trump Campaign for 0.05 USD)

Yes Trumptards - the Fog of war persists

Time will tell how daddy ends up
Stalling the economy and tarnishes USA branding

N1 - keep it up

i wanna cummy in her tummy

vimeo.com/222993301

Wait Riverside, CA went to Trump?

Looks fucking good.

O'Keefe is doing what he always does, I can't believe anybody believes for a second that anything he puts out is real

Did I miss TNN?

FAGGOT

looks nice

>this
Let them drink Listerine

>months and they've found zero evidence
You really have no idea how these things work, do you?

That was a great cake you made tho

British food is 'ugly' but it powered an empire. It's pretty much non bulls hit food.

Doesn't get much comfier than 90's anime.
>implying I', not a poorfag
>implying I didn't just torrent it like a normal weeb
Ending was a 10/10 cheesy trigger ending.

NPR/PRI is worse than the MSM because they hide under a guise of subdued tones and high intellect. They're worse than the MSM and are much more subversive. Hate those faggots. DEFUND

>red beer
I know about amber ale, but what beer is red?

I love our shitposting POTUS

The normies will never understand

>Ponigg