Advice for the white nationalists here

stop referring to whites are 'aryan'. everyone knows that the original aryans were from northern india and were definitely not white. the nazi mysticism memes arent winning you any followers. stop LARPing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/if-n2AdVpUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We generally don't, most say white or european, ok Pajeet?

Fuck off subhuman kike. We are objectively Aryan. I would beat the shit out of your pussy jew ass and you would cry. You won't say this shit to my face you fucking Jew rat.

Not many people say Aryan anyway. We don't have as many -x- are not white threads and discussions anymore either.
I wonder if this is people trying to get under the banner of just "white", or it's just that the old nazis aren't around anymore.

Most people dont actually know that. They usually think blond hair blue eye meme.

Exactly. Aryan means German now and it will until the end of times. I put Aryan under my race on every census.

Is that a real girl?

And if so, will she marry me?

Air E Anne

Wtf is krystal

The truth is that all Germans are evil. They have been a thorn in the side of the white race for far too long. The only notable instances of German subhumans affecting history has been to the detriment of the white race: collapsing the Roman Empire, rebelling against the Catholic Church, inventing communism, invading Belgium, massacring white merchants with u-boats, bombing Anglos, and inviting heretical sand-people in the white lands.

The pathetic "Ayran Masterrace" has no achievements of its own, and seeks to destroy all civilization so their impotence will be less apparent.

I'm a typical white American male (German French Irish English Italian) and my entire life I've thought Indian and Pakistani girls are the most fucking drop-dead gorgeous women on the face of the earth. I've gotten older and wiser and still a part of me sees them and some ancient shit comes up and I want to seduce them, fall in love with them, and start a family with one of those beautiful women.

Sex squares

Truly pathetic you germans. Be it left or right, you all have a slight retardation.

The Germans are among the most accomplished peoples ever in terms of advancing science, engineering, and mathematics.
Foundations of Quantum Mechanics - Germans
Foundations of Modern Chemistry - Primarily Germans
Abstract Mathematics - German domination (Cantor, Hilbert, Godel)

I've yet to see a white call himself a "aryan" or "white" here. Usually they just go straight to their nationality to identify themselves.

Anyways pajeet. Does Indians like cute Burmese boys such as myself? I was thinking of going to india/paki for sex tourism. But I don't want stds either.

Get that filthy mongrel outta my sight!

even mallu subhumans are more aryan than you are.

Don't get too mad at fellow whites. Be nice and respectful to each other.

Unless you act black or some faggot

Redneck White Castle

Holy shit that's the most American shit I've ever seen

Burgers suck
Chicken sliders are ok

Says the skinny boy.

You belong in the nations you hail from.

OK. But did they poo in the loo..or do they do like you poo everywhere

is this the girl from /fa/

Nobody uses aryan anymore, the term was problematic.

I assume it's illegal in Germany.

>stop referring to whites are 'aryan'
I will refer to them any way I please, so fuck off back to kikebook, kthx

I don't say Aryan. I don't even say white, I say European.

Also North Indians are hot

Blue eyes first appeared 8,000 years ago? That's more recent than I expected.

I identify as Aryan. Are you fucking misidentifying me?

>Indians are not human...prove me wrong?

>implying no one here would breed with this doe-eyed qt

>the original aryans were from northern india and were definitely not white

Pay attention, I don't like having to repeat this for newfags so often:
Not according to the Rig Veda: "Krishnam Vacham" = "black skin", the same as those the Aryans (those with "white skin") conquered. The Vedas clearly state that the Aryans were a white race. The Rig Veda praises the god who "destroyed the Dasyans and protected the Aryan colour." - Rg.V. III 34.9.''V. I 130.8 tells of how the “black skin” was conquered by white skinned Indra:
>"Indra protected in battle the Aryan worshipper, he subdued the lawless for Manu, he conquered the black skin."
It then goes on to thank the god who "bestowed on his white friends the fields, bestowed the sun, bestowed the waters." - Rg.V. I 100.18. Aryan’s opinion of their non-White subjects: "Black skin is impious" (‘Dasam varnam adharam’) -Sans., Rg.V. II.12.4

RIG VEDA DESCRIBES ARYAN GODS AS BLONDS

Indra - 10.23.4 -
>"With him too is this rain of his that comes like herds: Indra throws drops of moisture on his yellow beard. When the sweet juice is shed he seeks the pleasant place, and stirs the worshipper as wind disturbs the wood."
Indra - 10.96.8 -
>"At the swift draught the Soma-drinker waxed in might, the Iron One with yellow beard and yellow hair. He, Lord of Tawny Coursers, Lord of fleet-foot Mares, will bear his Bay Steeds safely over all distress."
Indra - 1.9.3 -
>"O Lord of all men, white of cheek, rejoice thee in the gladdening lauds, Present at these drink-offerings."

(part 1)

The Rig-Veda describes a racial conflict.

'According to the Rig Veda, the leader of the Aryan invasion was one Indra, and his role in “slaying the Dasyus” (the Negroids in India) is prominent in the Rig Veda:
>"Thou, Indra, art the destroyer of all the cities, the slayer of the Dasyus, the prosperer of man, the lord of the sky."
- RgV. VIII 87.6
The Rig Veda goes on to use the word “black” in a number of instances to describe the Dasyu:
>"Indra, the slayer of Vrittra, the destroyer of cities, has scattered the Dasyu (hosts) sprang from a black womb."
RgV. II 20.6
>The Rig Veda praises the god who "destroyed the Dasyans and protected the Aryan colour."
- Rg.V. III 34.9
>It then goes on to thank the god who "bestowed on his white friends the fields, bestowed the sun, bestowed the waters."
- Rg.V. I 100.18

Black skin is repeatedly referred to with abhorrence in the Rig Veda: starting with a description of the "black skin" (`Krishnam Vacham') in RgV. IX 41.1, Sam. V I.491 and II.242. For example in RgV. IX 73 it is said that “stormy gods who rush on like furious bulls and scatter the black skin", and it claims that “the black skin, the hated of Indra" will be swept out of heaven - RgV. IX 73.5 Rg.V. I 130.8 tells of how the “black skin” was conquered:
>"Indra protected in battle the Aryan worshipper, he subdued the lawless for Manu, he conquered the black skin."

The Rig Veda thanks god for:
>"scattering the slave bands of black descent", and for stamping out "the vile Dasyan colour."
- Rg.V. II.20.7, II 12.4

It also contains this choice remark which sums up the Aryan’s opinion of their non-White subjects: "Black skin is impious" (‘Dasam varnam adharam’) -Sans., Rg.V. II.12.4

Other extracts from the Rig Veda further illustrate the sharp racial divisions in this time:

Indra - 1.130.8 -
>"Indra in battles help his Aryan worshipper, he who hath hundred helps at hand in every fray, in frays that win the light of heaven. Plaguing the lawless he gave up to Manu's seed the dusky skin; Blazing, 'twere, he burns each covetous man away, he burns, the tyrannous away."
Indra - 4.16.13 -
>"Thou to the son of Vidathin, Rjisvan, gavest up mighty Mrgaya and Pipru. Thou smotest down the swarthy fifty thousand, and rentest forts as age consumes a garment."
Indra - 5.29.10 -
>"One car-wheel of the Sun thou rolledst forward, and one thou settest free to move for Kutsa. Thou slewest noseless Dasyus with thy weapon, and in their home o'erthrewest hostile speakers." ("Noseless Dasyus" would suggest a reference to flat nosed Negroid types)
Soma Pavamana - 9.41.1 -
"ACTIVE and bright have they come forth, impetuous in speed like bulls, driving the black skin far away."
Soma Pavamana - 9.73.5 -
"O'er Sire and Mother they have roared in unison bright with the verse of praise, burning up riteless men, Blowing away with supernatural might from earth and from the heavens the swarthy skin which Indra hates."

>Rig Veda
seems legit. i guess you would agree that israel is the ancestral homeland of the jews then? source is equally as credible.

Well, it's obviously the source OP is relying on, since archaeology tells us independently of any kind of "scripture", that the area was once populated by people with what is today considered "Caucasoid" morphology. At some point, those peoples were replaced by the current inhabitants, and their cousins that went West are the only ones that survived. THere are still pockets of ancient white races in asia, like the Kalash.

youtu.be/if-n2AdVpUI

bump

Does this girl have an instagram????

Also, wouldn't that analogy be more apt if I were quoting the scripture of Europeans, then claiming that their scripture gave them the right to India? Quoting the rig veda means I'm quoting a source seen as traditional and indigenous to India, not to European lands... maybe next time, the best policy would be not to bring this up. Terrible choice for trolling white folks, it backfired on you terribly.

You aren't Aryan, Pajeet. The Aryans were white Indo-Europeans who invaded your designated shitting subcontinent, cucked your pooskinned Dravidian ancestors and set up the caste system

It's not LARPing

Poo in loo, you fucking streetshitting savage. Just fucking poo in loo already, will you?

WTF is this shit? Looks exactly like White Castle.

Who the fuck is this girl? She's gorg, m8

Everyone knows the only white race that matters are Anglo-Saxons.

>I put Aryan under my race on every census.

Cringetastic.

You are correct, that's why Sanskrit is an Indo-European language and the people of Northern India are much lighter complected. The very dark skinned Indians of the south are the untouchable caste.

What retarded nonsense is this? South India is so much more developed than North India even though they are dark-skinned Dravidians with very low Caucasoid admixture. Also the Indus Valley people spoke a Dravidian language and not an Indo-European one.

The language of the Vedas is Indo-European Sanskrit.

>vedas
>IVC
No
Vedas are horse nigger religion

Most northern Indian languages (Hindi, Bengali, Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya etc) are Indo-European.The ones in the south (Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam) are Dravidian. The only Dravidian language spoken in the northern part of the subcontinent is Brahui. But my argument was that why are the Dravidian states wealthier than the "Aryan" ones if Dravidians are so inferior?

Yawn.

Another divide and conquer thread. If you're European(Spanish,Italian,German,french etc.) You are white. If you're Mexican or some shit. You're not white.

Oh look, it's the Pajeet version of WE WUZ again.

But we unironically wuz kangz. There were times in history when parts of India were the wealthiest in the world.

WHO IS THE GIRL

ask her...

or one of the millions like her. My first GF was a beauty from the same mold.

amazing examples still pop out of the mixed up cess pool that is indian genetics. Imagine how amazing they were before the crap DNA was mixed in there. India is like a well-rotted corpse of a once beautiful civilisation. Fertiliser.

I would do her sage. Stop injecting narratives.

>stop referring to whites are 'aryan'.
Literally no one says that you dumb ass nigger.

Looks like a shitskin to me

>tfw Race war IRL is a meme.

Get over your superior race meme faggots. Get rich and fuck whoever you want. Make friends and have a good family.
There's real world outside which doesn't really work according to/pol/s way.

I wonder what's the average IQ of this place.

The real world outside works exactly according to Sup Forums's way.
>I wander what's the average IQ of this place.
Dunno, what I do know is that the average IQ in India is 82. Must be those immigrants.

nah nazi's painted the eyes blue

GTFO YANKEE!

looks fucking gross. Like corned beef in a roll with cheese. and cold. fuck that

Everytime I see one of you super power by dwendy dwendys post I wish that our soldiers massacred you when you was under glorious British occupation

>original aryans were from northern india

No they were not Pajeet they were from the stepped of Eastern Europe and migrated to Northern India

Is White Castle real? I thought it was just for that shitskin movie.

They were not from India.
The original spread of the aryan gene pool looks like pic related

They are definitely not blonde haired and blue eyed though. This is anti-German allied propaganda

"Arya" means noble, so all Aryan means is a person of nobility.
Aryan is a way of being, spiritually, biologically, and mentally.

And yet I've heard people who came back from Canada and the US saying how school is harder in India by leaps and bounds.
>the stepped
Dumb phoneposter.

advice to shitskins on here
whites will call themselves whatever we fucking please, not to mention the shitskins of today have literally NOTHING in common with the shitskin aryans from thousands of years ago, since you're all genetic trash rapebabbys

All these guys are borderline retarded, man. I've spoken to some of them on chat forums. Their entire knowledge of history and world cultures is based on this one website. Better stay away if you want to retain your sanity. Most of the people here ACTUALLY believe in the garbage they say here.

Gtfo shitskin.

People from Kerala are dravidians mixed with middle eastern migrants though

>implying the northern poos arent gypsie abos larping as whites

Tribal indians are over 80% ASI, south indians are like 60-70% while north are like 50-70% but all of you are mongrels since prehistoric times, even before aryan and arab invasions which made you slightly whiter.

I literally have no clue why people think North Indians are better than South Indians. People act like they're different species even though they're from the same country. North Indians have the same medium brown complexion and abo features,

id like to colonise that girl

>everyone knows that the original aryans were from northern india
More like Southern Russia, Northern Turkey, Western Asia and Eastern Europe.

>"Guys get out of this place, stop venting, this place is garbage. Why am I here? Hehe, for trolling and memes and watching some nazi LARPers butthurt, buy you guys need to get a life".

Nope

Lol once i created a meme that indian hindus kill half million muslims every year
They discussed it for nearly two threads
Most of the anons fell for the bait
Rarely some of em called it BS

>131855040
Citing manupulatively translated texts by british and german paid intellectuals for muh fair aryans
>even selectively not mentioning texts where aryans depicted as black
>but krishna and rama were black and still aryan
go back and discuss how matthew wrote wrong gospel, don't put your nose in what you don't have abillity to learn

Everyone is white

Kerelites and south Indians are subhuman .
They are just a bunch of pussies that need to be lynched.

>Your soldiers BTFO so hard .
You should shut up Mohaameed from Londonistan, you are not better than us.

y peps so stups?

White Castle predates Krystal by over ten years.
>t. white castle paid my education bills