And now we're fucked

>this is why we can't have nice things, fukbags!
Judge revokes NATURALIZED citizenship because of crime.

m.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Federal-judge-approves-revoking-sex-offender-s-11256582.php

I kept wondering when it would go too far. This isn't a win. Ever. To revoke a citizenship is bringing back exiles. Potential for harm and misuse is extraordinary.
(i.e. What crimes get exiled? Where does an exilee go after being stripped of citizenship? You should be thinking unguarded prison planet or Siberia or other similar cruel, unusual circs)
And yes I get it's a pedophile. They select the perfect test case. No one wants to think a pedo should have rights. But if they don't you don't.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ekeov
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.is/Ekeov

GET OUT
GTFO
NOW

Hey, you're absolutely right. We should allow the pedophiles to stay in the country with our children.

OUT OUT OUT

>Gain citizenship
>Become sexual predator
>Lose citizenship

I see no problem.

Did you read anything other than the headline?

They aren't revoking his citizenship as punishment for breaking a law. They revoked it because his nondisclosure of his conviction for sexual abuse of a minor when he was petitioning for citizenship made the grant of citizenship invalid.

You can't obtain citizenship by fraud, and since his undisclosed conviction disqualified him for naturalization in the first place, he was technically never a citizen to begin with. He was just mistakenly treated as a citizen as a result of his fraudulent actions.

Next time, read the article, idiot.

The pedophile is lucky that we're letting him go with his life, those kinds of people don't deserve to live and ought to be dealt with the same as we deal with terrorists

>To revoke a citizenship is bringing back exiles.
We need to revoke citizenship more often. Obama could have revoked the passports off all those that traveled to fight in Syria and Libya but never did.

How bout instead you fuck yourself

There's an obligation on the government to check these things PRIOR to granting citizenship. There's a huge waiting period before naturalized (7yrs? I'm Not 100%).
Once you have paperwork in hand it becomes something else. It's also important to note he's not getting booted for crimes in the US. Do you know the standard of proof in Mexico? I don't. But I'm pretty comfortable going out on a ledge and saying it's shitty.
This is a US citizen who the US failed to background check and who didn't commit a US crime.

Pedo pedro here is in danger. Where do you live buddy? I promise I'm not CIA, look at my flag!

Bump. Justice for Pedro.

He committed fraud when applying for his naturalization which is in fact a crime. He should be thankful that the statute of limitations has passed on it.

If I could push my head through this monitor and emerge on your side to bite a cheek off of your stupid face I would do it.

Sage as well.

But at least then he'd be in a US jail.

The worry isn't for this one guy. It's the climate it's happening in. (Yes Obama also did it) but it's dangerous to be cool with stepping up things when we're winning. Because eventually there will come a time when we're losing.

You'll choke

You go back to your shit cuntry fuck head. Don't commit crimes

Your slippery slope argument doesn't have a solid legal basis. The constitution automatically makes natural-born people citizens, and no act of legislature can undo that. The naturalization process, on the other hand, is a creature of statute, and Congress could revoke it at will if it chose to do so.

Probably not
But for crimes in Mexico? It has the feel of the beginning of war on and increased judgment of all immigrants.

> But if they don't you don't.
Yes I do. Because I am not a pedo. If it targets pedos. Then it does not effect me. Like all laws.
Don't try and conflate this with unwarrented stop and search or freedom of speech etc.

You can go back too compadre.

Well, yeah that's the point. What possible benefit is there to allowing for criminals from another country to enter ours and get all the full rights of citizenship?

>The constitution automatically makes natural-born people citizens, and no act of legislature can undo that.
WRONG

This.

>Pedophile
>Exiled

I gotta be honest, im not seeing the problem.

Why should the US spend tax shekels supporting his existence for however many decades hes gonna be in prison, when they could just send him back to his parents?

I just saw this and was about to make a thread

FUCKING MASSIVE
If there is ANY judicial precedent for REVOKING citizenship it's fucking MASSIVE

Holy shit. we elected the right man

The U.S. has done this for decades, though. In the 70s and 80s there were a few questions about Nazi and/or Communist affiliations or sympathies. It left them a way to chuck out undesirables (if need be) for lying on the form.

This is a step in the right direction.

>If there is ANY judicial precedent for REVOKING citizenship it's fucking MASSIVE

There is. For high crimes and treason you can lose your citizenship.

>Implying I care about sex offenders

I've just always thought the process of becoming a citizen was a huge deal. It's important to respect it.

Homeland Security or whoever had years to do a simple check to see who he was. Could have likely been accomplished with one phone call or one records search: 5 minutes. They didn't bother and that speaks volumes about our current refugee/immigration woes. We should be focused on keeping bad elements from getting in and not pushing them out years later when some moron finally decides to do their job.

the current political climate seems to have made people forget that citizenship is important & should be protected.

The rapey pervs have rights eventhough we hate them. Using a crime outside the US (which may not have been found beyond reasonable doubt or by without a jury) is a sketchy thing to use to take US citizenship.