A divided burgerland

Post predictions of what the map will look like when the US is innevitably divided up

>Arizona allied with California
No

what on earth do you think texas has in common with louisiana

This ain't my prediction motherfucker, it's just something I pulled off google images so my post wouldn't be as bare

That map is total trash. Whoever made it clearly doesn't know jack shit about America.

Texas would include Oklahoma, and our original territory.

Probably know a damn sight more than you, fucking gay nigger

this map is not based on geographical NOR political differences. Look at the county election results map and that will give you some idea.
Also a large portion of California will split off into the State of Jefferson.
Geography, like water basins, would also have a big impact on rational political boundaries.

Lad you're gonna need this very necessary little island in the California republic that reads "Jefferson"

No doubt. Toss that shit in the garbage, son. Vir ginia, North/South Carolina not being part of the Confederacy?

this

What the fuck did you do to the south?

Macrogeographic divisions are are old and busted. Whether someone lives in an urban or rural environment is a stronger predictor of shared values and culture than anything else.

California and Texas may be pictured as two states that are totally different from one another. But someone living in the mountains of north-eastern California or the Texas panhandle probably have far more in common with each other than they do with someone from San Francisco or Austin. Likewise, people from San Francisco or Austin have more in common with eachother than someone from the rural parts of their states.

Pic Related.

Shut up asshole

We need to work on keeping the white blooded areas white. That is the most important.
Most of CA has no white people at all, it needs to be walled it. Hispanic whites are not white. Mongrels are not white.
America used to be actually master race whites. We need to save the parts of America that still are, and wall it off from the rest.
t. live in non white zone and would not mind being walled off to protect these pure blooded whites from mongrelization

also this

Yeah that's basically the sort of prediction I was hoping for.

If you relinquished areas like california to non-whites but enacted a non-white-shoot-on-sight policy in the midwest or maine etc

We are fucking terrible at toponyms.

this

holy shit colorado would never join with those fucktard states

>arizona
>with california
please dont associate me with them..

How's the weather in eilat little fellah?

>South Dakota not Midwest

whoever made this map is high

>jewgle
No wonder it's crap.

Kiss my fucking fat ass

actually Tel Aviv
where my vpn is set right now

nya-hoyhoyhoy

suck it tea sipper

This is actually the queen that you're speaking to right now

I browse pol while I'm shifting between my lizard and human forms

>SC
>not with the CSA

Nigga

Oklahoma belongs to Texas, idiot.

>Chihuahua
>little egypt
>forgottonia
>Westmoreland
>Nickajack
>Scott
>Fucking scott

EXPLAIN THIS

You haven't met a Californian republican huh? Any californian, regardless of political affiliation is annoying.

In a homogeneous country perhaps (and even then the divisions wouldn't be as sharp as you're used to), but in America race by far the main political barrier.

Except for Massachusetts I guess, they seem to be cucked beyond salvation.

Nice tabs, this resembles a fairly typical browsing session for me also

>the panhandle is called North Texas even though there's already a place called North Texas
wew

>TX, OK, FL, SC, NC not being in the confederacy
the southern half of NC at least but I have almost no doubt at TX, OK, FL and SC

>Missouri is not its own state

get real faggot

As a man with a lot of family in what would be considered Jefferson im obligated to tell you to fuck yourself

North Florida is basically the South.

Anything south of Lake Okeechobee is Clinton territory.

kek

When Texas BTFOs Califags, we will make sure to eradicate anyone with ties to your shitty state.

I have a huge meaty dick and a great body. I own a string of night clubs and rake in an eight-figure salary

Most recent hook-up was a 51 year old slut librarian called moira, blew me and never called her back- shit was SO cash

No Idea, theirs a Westmoreland county in PA but it's near Near Pittsburgh (Allegheny)

*baying of distant hounds*

Why the fuck is NC and SC not part of the Confederacy?

This one seems the most realistic.

Because I fucking say so, got a problem?

Go cry about it gay ass nigga

Not putting NC and SC in the Confederacy would be like not putting Boggy Bottom and Fanny Barks on a list of Britbong cities that will soon be ruled by Sharia law when the mudslime immigrant terrorists overthrow your gay ass government.

My uncle works for nintendo. He said banging whores is nigger tier.

I'm actually an American on holiday in Britain so good luck insulting me there faggot

On a side note I must say Brits are so alpha and good looking, their current situation is a mere hiccup and mostly the fault of the US. They make us americans look like a bunch of soppy vaginas.
We were wrong to betray britain and declare our independence, the only reason we did it is because we have small penisses

Yeah I think I saw him at E3

One shareblue a day keeps the shill at bay

>Not a real Brit, but omg they are so alpha master race they make my butthole moist

Ok larp fag.

Most of oregon is conservative, as well as northern cali. just the big citys like portland that vote blue.

Why is every one of these "divided America" pics so ignorantly inaccurate?

I don't see Nevada alleging with California either. Oregon hates California too, I'm not sure about Washington state, though. However, California would be a powerhouse by itself.

source plz

Honestly it's hard to say what a region would do unless you're from there. For example, southern missouri wants nothing to do with northern missouri. They are closer to Arkansas from about Cape Girardeau down. I don't expect most people to know that. In fact, people in Norther Missouri probably know less about Southern Missouri than they do about Iowa or Chicago. If you wanted to make a good map, you'd have to find people from the four corners of every state and have them draw their own maps.

lol Austin != California. People from Texas love to think Austin is as crazy or weird as California, um no. Austin is probably equal to maybe the Central Valley.

Austin is literally filled with kikes and Californians, there's a reason why we say it's a Caifornian city. You idiots like to say it's actually a moderate or lolbertarian city, even though the city is controlled by a progressive kike, the city has a commie SJW university, buildings codes are terrible (muh environment), and the city is filled with hipsters/transplants.

A moderate city would be Fort Worth (leans republican although it's almost evenly split between reps and dems).

>California Republic
No thanks

Only been there once and you're right, except you forgot to mention that it's literally mexico across the bridge where all the hipster go for their tacos.

FPBP

>South Carolina
>North Carolina
>still part of USA

If the confederacy was reformed, there is definitely enough support in those states for it. No way they would stay with the US.

Your map sucks.

Looks like an improvement desu. Especially the parts that just make major cities into city-states instead of teathering rural areas to them that have few overlapping political or economic interests

What do the gay little circles mean?

>Texas joining with nigger state
The most we have in common in Louisiana is that they flooded to the state when their homes flooded. And a good deal still get government checks for it.

Fuck you faygit, we have more in common with Wyoming and Montana than we do with nigger infested places like Minneapolis and Omaha.

That Texas wank is making me so hard.