Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uc815fQn8iY
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
everydayhealth.com/eczema/light-therapy.aspx
healthline.com/health/psoriasis/benefits-and-risks-of-sunlight
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People find japanese cartoons more appealing

they do.

but they need their phone with them so they have something to look at.

Because without going out of your door you can know all the things on earth

stranger danger

Too much happening on Sup Forums.......
Everytime I'm ready to leave this place and get on with my life Trump posts another savage tweet and I'm sucked right back in again!

There's people out there...

nonwhites.
and dogs acting like nonwhites

I go outside all the time. If you want people to do something encourage them to do it, dont insult them for not

Because there are weird yanni/Frank Zappa imitators out there

i went for a walk outside the other day, but there was a nigger there so i came back

Don't wanna get bit by disease-carrying mosquitoes.

The internet.

You have a warped perspective. I wish more people would stay inside. It's too loud, with kids running around and bouncing their bouncy balls around.

implying outside still exists

it's good for you

what's out there?

Too many niggers out there

Sup Forums is broked

Because that guy might be out there.....

my kid's going to bounce his balls off your face

Fuck you, you lazy ass millennial go take a hike or a walk, visit a park

Too hot
The farther one travels, the less one really knows

There's no point

Society promotes being city dwellers, which is then glorified in popular media. If you see a mountain man in modern media, he's going to be either completely insane and/or massively depressed relative to your main characters that are "well adjusted" city folk.
This then leads to somewhat happy, but bored, country folk moving to the city under the spell of hollyjew, which then reinforces their narrative of country folk being depressed and/or strange since they don't fit into the 24/7 hypersexual city lifestyle

I fight forest fires, I'm a skilled outdoorsman. I'm in incredible physical shape. I can do more shit than bear grylls and I'm confident in that. I never stick to the trails, I always adventure far beyond. I can't wait to teach my white children how to survive in the wilderness.

What's wrong with you pussies?

because the sun hurts

This user. I could've been a robot when I was 18. I was depressed after graduation and aimeless in life. I was a shut in, playing 10 hours of vidyas a day for 8 months with minimal sunlight (literally 30 minute worth a week [still seeking immediate shade if outdoors]). Depression and skin conditions started happening. My dad forced me to get a job, so I luckily got one in two weeks. It was washing big rigs. While most work was in some massive open air building, we constantly went outside to put away and/or get gear. So that let me be exposed at maximum, 1 1/2 hours of sunlight a day. After 4 months, I felt great and skin condition was gone.

Research sunlight (UVA & UVB) on the human body and functions. There is so much your body uses it for;
>testosterone production
>vitamin D (which is needed for so many functions
>anti-inflamatory properties
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uc815fQn8iY
She (Dr Rhonda Patrick) has so much info on the subject.

Because I'm too busy fucking your wife.

Best post.
pic not related

I love going outside.
I wish I could go camping more often.
People who dislike the wilderness are faggarinos end of story.

memes

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

I go out all the time. How will you defend the white race if you shut yourself in all the time? Your body will deteriorate and grow weak

This is true as fuck.
I spent 6 months outdoors doing construction 21 days straight with 4 days off 10-12hr days.
I felt fantastic and my skin was blemish free. And I was eating greasy food often.

why the fuck would you want to?
it's not comfy

I'm glad people aren't crowding up my outdoors with their normie shit. Stay out of my swamp.

I went outside and got bit by a bug or something. I'm never doing that again! Bug bites are worse than circumcision!

We spent thousands of years perfecting our civilisation so we could go from uncontrolable nature to comfy houses. I will not spit on thousands years of progres by being some hippe tree hugging fag.

They don't want to be attacked by feral apes.

And look what that "progress" brought us. Nothing but misery

I try to spend as much time as I can outside. It's depressing, everyone around me is a drone tied to their phone. People are losing basic social skills. Want to date a girl? Oh you have to play games texting her, snap chat, or other gay social media just to have a chance. Twenty years ago you just called each other to meet in person. A 10 minute phone call is equivalent in content to like hundreds of text messages. The irony is that the more convenient it gets to communicate and the more (((connected))) we become, the more disconnected we really are.

It's no (((cohen)))cidence that get hardly any sunlight. You need it. Hell, I have a little UVB lamp just in case (or overcast) there is no sunlight.
>I was eating greasy foods
Yup. Big problem. I still eat it on ocassion, butI make it and still watch out. 75 percentish of my weekly diet is a mixture (and massively diverse each) of;
>ceviche
>soup
>shakes
>stir fry
>salad
>homemade bars
>hot cereals
Get dat muhfuggen sunlyte N sheeeiit.

>been working nights for about a year
>bad eczema
>recently diagnosed with asthma
Son of a bitch. I'm just vitamin D deficient aren't I? I bet if I got on days all my symptoms would disappear.

I do go outside and it is glorious. I walk to the beach to watch sunsets, go offshore and catch trout and sharks, I go on 20 to 30 mile bike trail rides.
But then I come back and I find out stupid people are still on the internet, and still fucking posting stupid shit . And I have to get back to work. Shitposting my ass off.
Until I am out of beer, or shark meat.

everydayhealth.com/eczema/light-therapy.aspx

healthline.com/health/psoriasis/benefits-and-risks-of-sunlight

here its too many chinamen, poo in the loos and crack heads

people! people everywhere!

I tend to avoid contact with other people unless I'm forced into it. If I had my way I would live alone in an isolated area, never go outside, and have everything delivered to me.

Because of technology.

dirty hippies, apparently

Global warming. Too fucking hot

Because the outside world is cruel and unreasonable. Inside I can play video games and read manga.

>why dont [sic] people go outside anymore?
Misanthropy and entertainment has been localised to PC's.

>why dont people go outside anymore?
I live in SE Texas and it's getting to be the hottest time of the year. It's just too fucking hot.

Every time I step outside I can feel my last day on earth will end with the sun rays shining on me like they do at that very moment.

And there's rich niggers in my neighborhood.

I'm an immigrant so I don't go out much because people don't really like immigrants here. Also I LARP perfectly as a Finnfag in Sup Forums so it makes me habby :DDD

I go outside all the time.