archive.is/rJVmD
archive.is/5ezZm
archive.is/uRUoI
archive.is/HnQw2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>by acquisition
>implying you can "become" French

> 63-66% Christian
There's no fucking way. Isn't France one of the least religious countries in the world?

Depends what counts as christian.
I'm baptised, but i only go to church for family/friends weddings, baptisms, burials, etc...
Even if i consider myself an atheist, what would you count me as?

atheist/agnostic/no religion
You don't actually believe the stuff in the Bible do you? Religion implies sincere belief. I'm baptized but I'm an atheist.

Based Buddhists.
I wish I could replace every non-christian religious in my country with Buddhists.

France is doomed, just look at the situation in Paris, its a small 40 square mile fortress surrounded by miles and miles of 100% shitskin suburbs in all directions. If the suburbs decided to kill whitey, they could all swarm in and exterminate all the white french like they did in Haiti.

Dearborn here, I'd willingly replace every atheist and agnostic with Buddhists, Hindus, and Muslims. Most American posters here have clearly never met American Muslims. Hard workers who build local businesses, don't commit crime, and blacks are afraid to rob them. I got free bread at a market just for being white.

Better than america

But what are the suburbs surrounded by?

>1% jewish

Nuke us asap please

>settling for smelly shitskins and their "moderate" mentality
Yeah no thanks, I'll take moderate Italian Roman Catholics

>2011
Can't imagine how bad these numbers are now.

>Almost 10% Muslim already

It isn't what we would count you as, you would be irreligious if you do not:
>believe in God
>follow Christ's teachings
Following Christian traditions doesn't make you a Christian, why is it so difficult for Europeans to comprehend that?

Europeans believe you can be born into a religion, or that following a religion's traditions makes you part of said religion. This is why Christianity is inflated when it comes to the percentage of Christians throughout European countries. For instance, some sources claim that Nordic countries are ~70%+ Christian even though a majority of the population does not believe in a God. The same is applicable to France, Germany, etc.

Why are burgers so obsessed with religion?

Why don't Europeans realize that secularism does more harm than good? It contributes to the Islamic invasion of Europe, modernism on architecture, makes society void of culture, tradition, etc. and makes people apathetic to social and economic issues.

Shut the fuck up faggot.
You are a weak willed piece of shit.

Hey, at least they actually make the distinction between Arabs and Frenchmen in France.

In Sweden, the government has prohibited any kind of racial distinctions or classifications when it comes to demographics. As far as they're concerned, a subsaharan nigger who doesn't speak a word of Swedish is just as Swedish as everyone else.

>Why don't Europeans realize that secularism does more harm than good?

>Churches, synagogues openly defy Trump’s immigration crackdown

archive.is/4LlTe

>Southern Baptists Vote to Support Refugee Resettlement After Trump Says to Ban All Muslim Immigration

archive.is/wWCs6

>Church network offers sanctuary to illegal immigrants to avoid deportation

archive.is/rJVmD

>Churches Offer Sanctuary To Immigrants Facing Deportation

archive.is/5ezZm

>Arizona Pastor Explains Why His Church Decided to Shelter Illegal Immigrants

archive.is/uRUoI

>Romney’s Tough Immigration View Is at Odds With His Church

archive.is/HnQw2

Yes, keep funding your churches, it'll save the West.

Irreligion in Europe = I'm vulnerable to a strong faith than Christianity - meaning Islam has a prime opportunity to fill that spiritual void. That's rough.

It's not really, it's just people believing what they want to believe, shouldnt be too hard to register in the so called land of the free.

at least the Netherlands doesn't accept Islam except for the goverment forces it on us

>9% immigrants
>9% muslim
REALLY
MAKES
YOU
THINK

HOW CAN YOU SEE INTO MY EYES