CHINA HATE THREAD

nightly china hate thread. Post your worst of the subhuman rice niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3905114/dog-cooked-alive-in-wok-china/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who has the one where the village of chinamen is holding a yak while one guy kills it with a sword?

SHANK THE CHANK

SPANK THE CHANK

CHEW THE CHIU

Nice try kike
You haven't subverted China to multiculti and globalism yet so you try and poison the mind of the goyim against them

WE WUZ

The Chinese are better then niggers or other shit skins like Mexicans or sand niggers.

I like the Chinese, They are always friendly and generally non violent. They just want to run their Chinese buffet, dry cleaner, or sell bootleg purses. They pretty much just drink and smoke heavily, Rarely do you gooks commit crime

Nothing wrong with that

Mods are deleting comfy China threads lately

WOK THE DOG

t. Yangzui "sweet & sour dog" ricechanker

Maybe the Chink mod is off duty

somehow he survived i read lmao

No doggo stuff please
Unless required, I have a few vids

can we please make a /cg/ china general?

how come chinese dont dress like this anymore?

wtf

ONE CHILD POLICY

kek where did that cunt even come from.

Chinese rentacops are strange but brutal.

You care more than the chink who was more concerned with collecting the tire

>total freak accident
>every bystander rushes to help
damn those soulless chinks, right guys?

why does the guy at 0:19 run to get the tire instead of the person who got rekt?

Eating people gets old after a while, was probably looking to try something new

Killed by lvl 98 High Guard
Continue?(y/n)

>Start at Sanctuary
>Start at Link's House
>Start at Great Pyramid

I prefer nigger hate threads. Lately I see more Americans threatened by chinks posting these threads, it's tiring.

sides

people panic all the time in situations like that. the guy took action even if it didn't make perfect sense he was trying to help. there are plenty of messed up china webms but this isn't one of them. good for the chinks in that video, they did good.

move tire out of way so no one hits it. dumb hate thread

is that a tire exploding from excessive air pressure, and is that blood from his ass?

We may have hit them a bit too hard.
See:

>I'm too fucking stupid to notice the race of the people who pulled over to help

Because that's not China.

Not China. Don't post it again please.

Kill yourself my dude.

The liberation of Mosul from ISIS is imminent, US-led coalition says
The liberation
The liberation
The liberation
The liberation

The uncut hair was a symbol of loyalty to the son of heaven, their emperor. The emperor was removed from office by the Republican government.

The traditional dress, was removed by Mao's campaign to '' throw out of the old China ''. All of their customs and traditions were banned by government decree.

I can't imagine what it's like to be forcefully cut off from your entire cultural heritage like that to appease the gripes of some kind of Marxist despotism. One of the saddest things I ever heard from China, was during the filming of The Last Emperor, the crews and design teams for the film got permission to film on location at the Forbidden Palace, and they found it a ransacked shambles. The design teams did such a good job dressing it up for the film, that the Chinese tourism board has asked if they could do the whole thing. They lacked the cultural knowledge to historically restore their own architectural wonder. And it had to be done for them by westerners who worked from historical accounts and books saved by the west.

They're so detached from their own culture at this point that they could never go back. It's really sad.

>640x352 webm of a phone playing a low resolution video
You can't tell their race either, faggot. And stop posting with that stupid meme flag, it makes you look like an insecure weeb.

What car did that tire come from the mini van?

That is really sad. Just think, in 100 years when they make a move about Europe, east asians will have to use historical accounts of their own to reconstruct the cathedrals and palaces. The world is a sad place, indeed.

Thanks bud, know where it's from? Malaysia, Thailand, or Philippines?

3000% M A D

Brazil.

Thread getting disrupted
I can't post videos or play any videos, can only text reply
Only this thread affected

>One of the saddest things I ever heard from China, was during the filming of The Last Emperor, the crews and design teams for the film got permission to film on location at the Forbidden Palace, and they found it a ransacked shambles. The design teams did such a good job dressing it up for the film, that the Chinese tourism board has asked if they could do the whole thing.

Source on this? I've never heard this before and google isn't giving me anything

Yet they're subverting the world economy and going to fill it with chinks as they colonize other countries through debt slavery. Chinks are leeches and superstitious dumbasses, and corrupt and immoral as hell.

Disgusting, filthy chinks.
Yellow niggers.

I second this. Sounds interesting but google turns up nothing.

>tfw you had a one in five chance of being born in China

that's a fucking jap you dimwit

Wh-what?
Japan was part of the Eight Nation Alliance, yes. What does that have to do with anything?

I do this with lobsters and lobsters are 100% cuter than filthy mutts.

Shit lad I thought they were just born the way they are today. This is so sad.

If you're going to post in a China hate thread, why the fuck would you post a picture showing shit Jap genetics?

Why are you focusing in on Japan and ignore the others?
The Boxer Rebellion was a major source of anger in China and played a role of the rise of the Communist Party and modern China.

They're not threatening, they're funny. Watching ant people die gruesome yet easily preventable deaths is funny. Try playing the theme to Benny Hill while you're watching them to enhance the experience

What in the fuck mate?

China is actually a pretty nice place
You notice all this shit only happens in the rural areas?

I will be moving there soon.

>Follows the Battle of Yongqiu

This. Aside from the dog cooking videos any of these could happen in small town USA. Most China hate threads are videos of Chinese people accidentally hurting themselves and sometimes hurting themselves on purpose (suicide). Nigger hate threads are filled with Americans purposefully hurting other people, which country would you rather live in?

why hide it, sweden?
literally no one else would cover their flag.

At least in USA you just have to avoid the areas high concentrations of niggers.
In China you are practically living in final destination mode

In china you stick to the cities

thesun.co.uk/news/3905114/dog-cooked-alive-in-wok-china/

DOG
IN
WOK

>Most China hate threads are videos of Chinese people accidentally hurting themselves
The thing about China is its lack of regulations.
Like an escalator which was reported damaged but no one shut it off and without an emergency stop so a mother could die.

We used to be able to avoid them, but now thanks to Obama's HUD policies the federal government is emptying out ghettos into small towns all over the midwest. The only towns still safe in eastern Iowa are Columbus Junction and Ottumwa because the Mexicans who live there have no problem killing blacks and the government knows it so they never make them take any.

I had a zero percent chance of being born in china because I am a red blooded American and my consciousness is a direct result of my two red blooded american parents fucking like rabbits.

I hope you are a Christcuck on top of it, 'cause God could have sent your soul to China, kek.

HERE COMES THE BOOM