Why do mixed race people in America generally identify with their non-white side?

Why do mixed race people in America generally identify with their non-white side?

because you are either White or not. mixed people can/t be White. ever

She's a big girl.

Because they don't have a choice as to what they'd prefer to identify as, they're not accepted as White by American society which was built by Whites.

For you.

Because white people reject them ("one drop!"). So instead of identifying with people who reject them and thus feeling pathetic their whole lives, they resist and identify as the opposite, as a self-respecting 'fuck you!'.

So they can escape white privilege accusations.

Easier to get into college, get a job or get gibs

Because mixed race people aren't white.

Cultural Identity.

I'm a "white" Hispanic, I regularly emphasize that I have Spaniard blood but Identify more with the local indigenous Mexicans and adopted their culture.

For the gibs

FOR INTERSECTIONAL OPPRESSION POINTS.

Better question would be why are nigresses so hot?

Because self hatred is the defining feature of whiteness.

If you could choose between an identity with a healthy self image and an identity built on self hatred wouldnt you make the healthier choice?

Bingo

And have the actually real minority privileges

This

If I ever have a half-nigger grandchild I really don't think I'd be able to view it as actually related to me

Because it garners them attention and sympathy from retards.

It's funny cuz not even black people respect them. They're truly something that shouldn't exist.

Except this phenomenon is also seen in mixed race people that appear white.

Because whites don't accept them.

because you can only go down from white

so if you arent fully white you''re just as trash as a full blood nigger in the eyes of white people

see Even mixed race people that appear white mostly identify with their minority side because shame/self hatred = whiteness

CIA?

Easier to be a victim - plus benefits of being non-White in multicultural America.

It takes more effort to fit in with white people.

Because being white is synonymous with 'not cool' . This one chick I met in college was full on blonde hair, blue eye, white as me and still said that she was "full puerto rican", despite not being able to speak spanish. She was germanic as fuck and would still be offended when you called her white.

and why arent whites cool?

Because the stench of shame of self hatred follows them around everywhere they go.

This self hatred is why whites are choosing to go extinct.

It's also why fighting antifa is the favorite activity of WNs. Antifa is white.

Because people prefer to identify with minorities for some reason. I guarantee you that if there would be more black then white, mixed people would identify with their white side.

wh*Te is a subhuman race

My family comes from south of boarder, all my cousins look what an "average" Mexican would look like yet i get confused for being Swedish or German sometimes. From my personal experience i have learned to embrace my white side to the point where i know more about europe than i do mexico due to the fact that whites have always treated me better than my own people. Its actully very hars for mixraced people to fit in since we get shit from both sides..

Chataya, I'm Lord Baelish

not sure, i am from mexico so i am mixed but i still dislike my indian heritage and dream of a strong country of mixed white/latino dudes, sure i wish i could be white but seems like one of my grandpas was a fucking degenerate.

>College
>Having an IQ this low

These days are sad