No-go zones Europe

If you kill migrants in a no-go zone, could you get away with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OShTUfGCnVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=V-wNeLsS-Gk
twitter.com/AmyMek/status/880259966975832064
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

please tell me this is ajoke,they cant just claim zones like that can they?

better than integration

Sure. There are police who don't go after migrants for fear of being intolerant. Sometimes they bother letting it be known, but more often it's just implied there are zones where the police just don't go.

The question is, does it work the other way around? Migrants assault reporters/pedestrians passing by no-go zones, would police go after citizens who attack migrants in these zones too?

>The question is, does it work the other way around? Migrants assault reporters/pedestrians passing by no-go zones, would police go after citizens who attack migrants in these zones too?
Well police shoulddotheir work and arrest thesec criminals

A new industry - ethnic cleansing safaris.

I'm going to say, not as a pessimist but as a realist that police would arrest you if you advertised the fact you are butchering human trash in No go zones. If you however were discreetly dispatching human cockroaches, my guess is that Police would assume that it's simply gang on gang violence.

(1) Vocally advertising violence obviously forces that hand of authorities which need to maintain illusion of control, E.g Police are more than happy to bully singular individuals and communities with no history of ingroup preference( whitey) as oppose to (mudshit) that will absolutely have a collective shit-fit if one of their numbers is bullied by police

(2) Ninja styled assaults upon no go zone communities leaves Authorities in the awkward position of having to actually investigate the "Assaults" and entering areas with historic hostilely towards western presence.

Always scream allahu akbar,

I really don't understand why gingers convert to Islam at such high rates.

Can gingers grow beards easier than the average male?

Anyways, Islam is not bad, the sharia law part at least.

Eliminates roaches or makes police actually have a presence in these areas - either way it's a win-win.

>If you kill migrants in a no-go zone, could you get away with it?
Could you get away from not being killed by the "locals" ?
Those living in such zones often kill each other and face no punishment.

>Anyways, Islam is not bad, the sharia law part at least.
Immediately eat shit and die, goat rapist.

Found the butt hurt feminist jew mad we actually control our women instead of letting them whore around ?

dress like a muzzie, and go in there and saw one of their heads off. say he touched your dick, and you're good.

Lol go get pegged by your feminist overlord

Is that coppercab?

He's right, Islam is shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=OShTUfGCnVQ

I think it's just the one ginger, and he shows up everywhere :)
It /looks/ like the same guy, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=V-wNeLsS-Gk

When you want to do something about your whore mother and your alcoholic father. Feel like shit? have no Friends? You failed everything you tried?
Convert to islam. The religion of losers who think they're great.

Germany court says Sharia police are legal twitter.com/AmyMek/status/880259966975832064

Don't any right-wingers work for Deutsch police?

>No drinking
>No gambling
>No partying
>No whoring
>No drugs

Tell me again why is this bad?

> no freedom
are you fucking retarded?