>Pres Trump/Moon Leader have dinner 6/29/17
youtu.be/7elPQ_TA0pc
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melanis greet worstkorea's Moon Leader 6/29/17
youtu.be/KiRh80wPA4s
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, Treas Sec Mnuchin) 6/29/17
youtu.be/mKGvpF2zTXA
>State Dept Press Brief 6/29/17
youtu.be/gh0ZNfNq9VM
>Pres Trump/VP Pence/Energy Sec Perry @ Unleashing American Energy event 6/29/17
youtu.be/8asKA9_VFbY?t=28m31s
>Attny Gen Sessions speech on hate crimes 6/29/17
youtu.be/p1VYZmHBzJk
>Pres Trump meets w/Immigration Crime Victims 6/28/17
youtu.be/wYi31uvAQiw
>Pres Trump leads the tribes on High Energy roundtable 6/28/17
youtu.be/KKubD7uIgMI
>Press Trump meets Chicago Cubs 6/28/17
youtu.be/j6V3QQRBXdU
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubemultiplier.com/5955d88560502-sleepypack-v4-go-to-sleep-nigger.php
youtu.be/NaIpXdo4KvE
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-friday-1796537813
thehill.com/policy/defense/340132-republicans-say-war-authorization-amendment-was-out-of-order
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOOOOMENT

>Van Jones says O’Keefe video is a ‘hoax’

What did he say exactly to imply the video was fake? Did he imply O'keefe somehow took it out of context, or imply it was a voice over all together?

charllotes ITT

Proud to be of Polish descent

Look! We got an injunction on the California magazine ban, Prop 63!!!!

Free the guns!!!

I just made one thread because I saw no one else was.

Someone else must make the next thread, I am not making the next thread.

OP is gone. Please announce that you are baking before you do and bake at the correct time if you do to prevent splits and issues.

youtubemultiplier.com/5955d88560502-sleepypack-v4-go-to-sleep-nigger.php

Goodnight!

He made the "out of context" argument

>straight hair
She is beautiful.

Post comfy tunes from when the chrome was thick and the women were straight

youtu.be/NaIpXdo4KvE

No

I have some napkins from Poland

They're so nice I've never used it

KEK

That's what I was wondering. How the fuck does that get taken out of context?

It's pretty straight forward.

No one believes this faggot lol

/ptg/ - BASED poles and BASED blacks amirite reddit, i mean /ptg/?

What is this "revoke war privileges" narrative about?

I mean, he could have been quoting somebody, to be fair. But his tone of voice sounded like a straight up statement.

Am I the only white man here tonight?

Nothing, Hill is being shit as always and taking it out of context and making misleading headlines.

>Poles are bad
>One of the only countries with all white cities

I'm arguably white

>Poles are as degenerate as jigaboos.

Yes
We're all based blacks and leftist shills

>white """men"""

lmao pussy as honky mf bitch

For
3-0
5-0
9-0

Weren't there only 4 special elections?

FRIDAY SCHEDULE, READ IT

ALL TIMES IN EST

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR FRIDAY, JUNE 30, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-friday-1796537813

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will speak to President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey. The President will then welcome President Moon of the Republic of Korea. Later in the morning, the President will meet with President Moon. The President will then give joint statements with President Moon. In the afternoon, the President and First Lady Melania Trump will depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews, en route to Bedminster, New Jersey.

9:30AM THE PRESIDENT speaks to President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey

10:10AM THE PRESIDENT welcomes President Moon of the Republic of Korea

10:15AM THE PRESIDENT meets with President Moon

10:35AM THE PRESIDENT leads an expanded bilateral meeting with President Moon

11:15AM THE PRESIDENT gives joint statements with President Moon\

2:45PM Out-of-Town Travel Pool Call Time

4:00PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews

4:20PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Washington, D.C. en route to Bedminster, New Jersey

5:35PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive in Bedminster, New Jersey

>Briefing Schedule

Briefing schedule will be updated by 9:00AM today

You're 1 for 2, which is more than Hillary can say

Hello fellow Americans...

I got my citizenship yesterday!

Now I am legal resident of California USA.

In my native country of Uzbekistan, I try for 6 years.

On student visa I stay passing the expiration.

Today I am true American.

Americans you will be my new friends!

and here come the cucks, looks like Mr. Noseberg taught you well, Poles are based! they did nothing wrong! evil white man took their land!

I'm polish and german. Good mix I think, my polish genes suppress the cucked german genes.

There was one in Louisiana last year in December

Woah! Check out this based black dude with a trump hat! Fucking based!

>no V4 memes
I"m actually sad
Time to go back to Sudan.

>poles
>white

no. I'm white and I'm a man.

Nope. I'm here too.
t. Argie

The one in commiefornia, and there were actually 6 special elections. One was for a Dimm seat and they got it back easily as republicans didn't bother fighting for it.

We've won so much, I don't even remember anymore.

Five

Pompeo, Price, Zinke, Sessions, Mulvaney

That's just the thing; most are memes. I think that one thing that should stop happening overall is the constant pressure to annihilate an entire populace as the first-and-final solution to any and all problems.

Just remember to vote Trump in every election for the next 16 years.

I've been wondering all day what the "3-0" part refers to. The other two are obviously the special election results and the SC travel ban warning.

LMAO what are you talking about? They're one of the few European countries resisting the Muslim invasion, being pushed by Germany.

Go back to where you cane from faggot

>wavy hair
>white

>arguably
Explain yourself.

I think so
>t. descendant of potato niggers

Whiter than germany and france, that's for sure

Have you guys watched any new movies?
I'm getting drunk and I want to watch something other than TV. Is John Wick 2 worth watching?

It's 6 if you count the LA senate runoff

im white

Yes.

Actually John Wick 2 was the last movie I saw at the Cinema.

KEEP
CRYING
FAGGOTS

Presidency, House, Senate.

>the GOP could've dropped $30 million in the campaign in CA and called it a referendum against the Democrats
>didn't because they're not fucking retarded

the Poles are a pawn of the UK and USA which betrayed the white race in world war 2 dumbass
this is Sup Forums mein kampf is required reading, this board was founded upon white principles

I think it's a reference to this

Poles and a few other Eastern European countries are the only ones fighting back against the Muzzies. The kikes don't control Poland anymore

thehill.com/policy/defense/340132-republicans-say-war-authorization-amendment-was-out-of-order

explain this. did trump get btfo? you know they wouldn't have done this if hillary got in.

>slavs aren't white
>irish people aren't white
>Meds aren't white
This meme needs to die.

when does trump visit poland?

Prove that you're white.

I haven't gone to the movies in a long time. I wanted to watch The Godfather at the movies about a month ago but I figured 9 bucks was too much

>The kikes don't control Poland anymore
that's right our based jewish allies are only in their true homeland Israel right?
bunch of cucks here, you know you're posting a website for white people right?

ants aren't white

>Germans
>White

You realize things have changed since WW2, right? Are you really going to try and argue that modern day Germany is a force for good? They're the center of globalism and whites being replaced by arabs.

>White principles
Which Germany has totally abandoned.

Are the Portuguese white?

Speaking as the descendant of a mongrel mix of potatonigger, Scotnigger, and Hans, no, I don't think so.

I'm one of those based black guys.

Yep this.

White is a made up term for Americans who are European mutts

Can somebody explain me does this hurt Trump?

The House Appropriations Committee has voted in bipartisan fashion to revoke the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Terrorists (AUMF) statute, which went into effect on September 14th of 2001. The move is clearly aimed at preventing Donald Trump from being able to arbitrarily wage war as he sees fit. This comes after his failed military action in Yemen, his nonsensical bombing in Syria, his pointless “mother of all bombs” incident, and other actions which suggest he’s not capable of making rational decisions with regard to the use of military force.

I am confuse why government not wanting fight these bad guys?

Drumpf

>They're the center of globalism and whites being replaced by arabs.
because the Jews and the USA betrayed them
tell me, why do you think the USA went to war with Germany and teamed up with the Slavs?
Hitler was the only one fighting for the plight of the white race in the 1930s and the US made sure he lost

Not sure if you mean that for real life policy or internet forums but definitely on the internet, there's this forced consensus habit where you have to agree with everything said or else you're a supporter of everything else. It's why I don't take anything seriously because if I switch from Sup Forums to tumblr for example people will force a consensus, double irony is people push for ethno nationalism but get mad at people in the middle east doing the same exact thing they preach.

It's an attempt to divide and conquer. Sup Forums is the last bastion of white unity where whites can talk to each other honestly and freely, and (((they))) don't like that.

I'll bet you 0.02 shekels you've never read a sentence of Mein Kampf.

You're so obsessed with the past that you hate one of the few countries in Europe not willingly genociding itself like Germany. The past is the past.

Yeah, I don't agree with that fully. Americans by and large will never embrace Sun Tzu because it's at odds with the traditional American conception of 'honor and dignity'. This has been noted many times where traditionally Eastern martial thought embraces deception and maneuvering and Western martial thought centered around power disparity and rigid formation - just like the contrast between Go and Chess, guerilla and line formation, Sun Tzu and Clausewitz.

Trump may be not a 'scholar' per se, but he's definitely a high level practitioner of Sun Tzu, far far higher than anyone else in the West. The real difficulty with adhering to Sun Tzu is the level of audacity and ego it takes to carry out these generally counter-intuitive moves, especially counter-intuitive to Western tastes. Most people simply don't have the balls to do it. Trump does, which is why I'm not really holding my breath that whoever follows will necessarily carry on his torch.

To put it simply, simply being able to read music doesn't mean you can play at Carnegie Hall. The personal resolve needed to operate strategically and the toxic environment required to build said resolve means that leaders of the Trumpian variety will never be found among the elite.

>mfw Trump convinced the entire media to cover his fucking Twitter rather than the two monumental immigration reforms being passed through the house and senate like an shit in a laxative-enriched asshole

I'm starting to wonder if the media is actually on Trump's side after all

>ruined their vacation over a tweet
What a bunch of loons!

Try a source that isn't so obviously biased

wtf is with this shitty haircut these days
It looks terrible

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What are you talking about

should we just say fuck it and bring back Prussia?

They're going to get good ratings. They should be thanking him.

I preach for white ethnonationalism. I don't mind if the muzzies have a caliphate so long as it's on their soil not ours. America for WASPs.

>The past is the past.
oy vey yes the past is the past let bygones be bygones forgive the united states for letting the jews control it.
the white man has been consistently impeded upon by the jewish race and you just want to act like it's never happened
white people were conquering all across north africa and asia before the merchants decided to change the textbook history, you're a cuck

>Hillary tries to shut Mika down
>Trump shares an anecdote about how he didn't want her to visit him because she was recovering from surgery.

Yeah...Trump is definitely so horrible. Wow. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but tweets from Trump will literally kill me.

That pic isn't something to be proud of. He didn't stop refugee admission like he promised.

The media always lags behind Trump. He shotguns too many headline causing news they don't know what to pick.

>I'm starting to wonder if the media is actually on Trump's side after all
Nah, they're in it for the ratings. They don't worry about informing viewers

He didn't say that shill.