Will the democrats come off as so crazy that their party becomes completely defunct by 2020?

Will the democrats come off as so crazy that their party becomes completely defunct by 2020?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WS2L3DXTu78
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That is bizarre man

Why won't women distingush between reality and fantasy?

What little I read about USA politics, it seems the liberals are trying to get rid of all their most known members for some reason: Loretta Lynch, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Nancy Pelosi, and I'm probably forgetting about some of them.
They are probably trying to rebrand themselves so I'd be wary of what they do in the near future.

they won't die out but we've got a good 10 years before they come to their senses

THEY ARE ALL FAT
**BREATHS IN**
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the fucking memes!!!!

They are all going to jail

Yes, and there are liberals letting it happening and with some of them you even have liberals actively pushing for it.
Be wary, they are trying to change how they look and work and they aren't wasting time.

>3 years

does it need to take that long? why not half a year or within this year?

they'll always have the nig nogs

I never realized how oppressed women are until I saw this powerful image....really makes you think......

>they're on their phone

Great roleplaying there

The Dems are in no way going defunct in that short of a period. They're just out of power, as has happened to both parties multiple times. Come back and talk when their House representation is down to 100 or so seats, and they have less than 24 senate seats.

A possibility in 2018 and judging by how these special elections have been going. Very likely.

Put your hand up to signal halt
Mob spreads and moves faster

What did they mean by this?

2009 special elections all went to the Dems as well, and they were blown out in 2010. Again, they aren't going to be defunct and aren't going to disappear. This is the same talk the left used in 2008 after their win. Hell, '94 people thought the R's would never lose the House again.

democrats are done this time bro

This made me kek more than it should have. Even when they go to lengths to "prove a point," in the end they're still stupid 21st century cunts.

All they do is watch movies or tv shows and meme about it

There's no proof of that. The R's aren't in a good position, but neither are the Dems at this point. Both aren't popular at large, and much like the Dems, their most popular figure is the presdient. Digging into most of these approval ratings polls, Trump's rating is low due to the overwhelmingly bad reputation he has with Dems. He still maintains very high numbers with R's at large, as well as independents, and those few Dems that did vote for him (something like 96% are satisfied with their vote).
Unless the R's pass major legislation (Jobs + Economy are still the #1 concern of voters), they won't be in a strong position come the midterms. They're making progress, but so did the Dems in '08. The R's would be smart to copy the Gingrich gameplan from '94 mixed with some Trumpism for the new era.

Some will be working to make that exact argument in the next 2 campaign cycles.

the pendulum of power back and forth.
it's the march of tyranny, someone post the garrison comic.

This cant be real

it is.

Really ruins the optics of being oppressed when they are sitting around looking at their smart phones.

Really jiggles my almonds f.a.m

All refugees are males in their 20s. That seems a little odd....

Why are they cosplaying as frosting bags?

Different times now user. Who knows. Hard to predict anything at this point

Who the fuck are these cunts?

Bump

We need to keep memeing, or else they'll get away wih it.

That's what happened in Poland, anything left is seen as a joke /provocation /idiocracy.
USA is too big for that to happen and democratic party over there has to much power and influence.
Also why are they allowed to call themselves democratic if all they do is go against the majority.

Reminder:
They moved in groups like that because the Balkan/Hungarian gypsies kept robbing the smaller groups/individuals because the EU was stupid enough to give them a lot of cash and they were easy pickings. Noone cared about them and the authorities were even happy that the gyppos were fucking with them, so no arrests were made in these cases.
No wonder they wanted to keep going.

They're like fucking rats jesus christ.

Interesting user. And to think.. Gypsies are more scummy than the actual migrants

>Can't even spell propaganda

Cuckservatives in a nutshell

Yeah. At least arabs are just inbred murderers, but they want to establish SOME kind of civilisation, even if it means death to everyone else. Gyppos are nothing more than dirty instinct animals, they just happened to do the right thing this time.

You have made the fucking funniest post so far today. I want to squeeze them now.

>fatass in the middle couldn't even get her robe closed

Fuck off leaf

Democraps are crazy, yada yada yada. They have become a zoo exhibit of masturbating monkeys screeching and flinging poop..
When are the Republicunts going to find sanity? When are they also not going to be dismissive, arrogant, self serving assholes?
Neither party is acting sane or responsible, they just like pointing fingers at the other guys as "The Problem".
Our two party system is fucked because both are whores to the Fed, AIPAC, and Wall Street. They are not on your side. Neither fucking one.

youtube.com/watch?v=WS2L3DXTu78
Welcome to America
Die Warzau

>human

It didn't happen to the GOP after the Dubya years like Liberals were boasting would happen

>unarmed policegirl
>is maybe 130 pounds
>uses her walkie talkie

wow i'm sure that will stop the sand niggers from rioting.

Difference is the republicans never acted this crazy
There were not riots and mass protests over obongo getting elected
There were not countless amounts of progressive leftsts shitting down normal peoples throats with their absolute obnoxious fuckery
The republicans were never this much of an obstructionist.
There was never a mass reveal back then that the liberal media has been peddling horseshit purely to discredit the president
Shit is alot different now dude. Only time will tell what can happen, but right now the democrats are doing everything fucking wrong, and some.

Sides in orbit

Lol

what is this? Are they filming for the show or is this a political stunt??

Need a quick rundown

>harry potter defeated voldemort by peaceful resistance!1!
>#LOVETRUMPSHATE
fuck I hate democrats

wew