What is Sup Forums's ideal girlfriend (female) ?

What is Sup Forums's ideal girlfriend (female) ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8zIaaU5i_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>apolitical
>family-oriented
>wholesome
>outdoorsy
>modest

posting in a sperg thread

I'm married to my ideal wife. My criteria were real simple though:
>White
>Virgin
>Healthy

Everything else comes with the territory.

> virgin

Not American I'm assuming. Cause they're not by the age of 12

So boring and unremarkable, in other words.

>loyal
>fit
>hairy
>muscular
>male

>Falling for the (((Oedipus complex))) meme
I'm mad at how real this is.

You have to be really careful with these. I have one and I disregard everything she says. She'll still bant and I'll bant back but she always goes, "how come nothing I say offends you". I just tell her it's cute that she thinks I would take her seriously. Now if she bants and you become a bitch about it she will leave so fast

My ideal girl would have to be someone who:
Bants
Has their own hobbies
Likes to get sneaky freaky
Has their own goals
Makes the first move every so often
ass of a niggress

Sup Forums + /x/ + /fit/ + /tg/

+ Sup Forums

This, plus

>religious

Someone that actually loves me.
>inb4 fags post unrealistic standards about how women should be, yet they're not even going to get any women.

I wish I had a really 'punk' looking girlfriend with tattoos, piercings, a partially shaved head, but a complete Disney princess personality.

Rare in dixieland, but not unbelievable, I know 3 girls who were aged 16-19 that were virgins. Not sure about now but if you find em young and lock em down then you can do it.

My cousin met his wife at like 15 and their 22 and they both were virgins till they got married.

This minus hairy.

Why is it that these 2D drawings always reflect the thoughts of loser virgins who pretend to think like girls?
Foot fetish dominatrix freak

I really only like the tsundere elements and the meme cliches.
I used to be a dumbass memer so being around someone like that would probably make me feel young again.
>Tfw used to have mathcore gf
*Pukes*
Because they come from /bant/.

>tfw I live in the US and all my past gf's have been slavs
Traditional (not low class squatslavs)
petite
qt
mom material
who /eastern European fetish/ here?

Dude. Run

A hard working female lawyer who makes more money in a month than I've ever made in my lifetime that's 100% dependent on me for emotional support to keep her sane in the working world.

A baseline level of physical attractiveness, more loyal than average, and most importantly:
Intelligence.

Political belief doesn't matter, because intelligence with such a temperament always leads to being lolbertarian or vaguely apolitical.

Never personally met or dated one but I do believe slavic women are objectively the hottest women on the planet.

You do realize this is basically what traditional gender roles are, just reversed.

Buy super male vitality. Your T is too low.

Okay niggers. I'm a highschooler that's not ugly, not a summer fag and is white. Seeing as how most of you guys seem to be in your 20s and around 10% of you actually have a girl...

Gimme some advice. I dont really engage girls in my school because I go to one of those "smart schools" where the majority are chinks.

Pls Sup Forums I need to breed pure Aryan children for the upcoming racecar. Also don't ban for underage.

Ren-chon.

Soft skull
rolly thighs
small hands and feet

enjoy your ban kiddo, this is a place for grown ups.

why?

>buy our jew drugs to fall for our jew gender roles and force yourself to live a life you hate because we said you're supposed to
No thanks whitey.

Finally an user who isn't a weak faggot when talking to a woman.

Jokes on you my IP resets every time I long on my computer.

Log* dammit

Ah, typical nigger, leeching off a woman is not just feminine in nature, but demeaning, your lack of pride and feeble nature disgusts me. It's no wonder Africans have yet to forge a single sword, a single destiny.

Ideal

>virgin
>studying something pertaining to the medical field
>mestiza Legal Latina immigrant
>introverted
>but would like to try out new shit we both might enjoy
>conservative
>8/10 face, thicc bod
>someone I can shit post with, can keep me uptodate with latest memes.
>was/is into the animu culture
>loves to binge watch shows
>wants kids.

basically someone to be autistic with.

>Don't do things for your own happiness, instead do things to impress people who actually don't care about you and construct more tools for the jews to control your people
No thanks whitey.

Add virgin to that and it's 10/10

This is the best girl, ever.

You can't find one flaw, except maybe
> muh horses

See : Also, how do you faggots expect to prevent white genocide when you don't even have the audacity to help a guy out and prevent him from taking the path (((they))) want me to?

Do the 14 words mean nothing to you? Literally giving you guys the opportunity to work on that.

Fucking read White Power, The Protocols, and The International Jew only to get ostracized by you guys.

Sup Forums is shit now anyway and I don't know why I go on it

That's the thing, by actually earning your own keep you build character, charisma, and skills such as focusing on a task until completion. This makes your life much more organized and fulfilled. Instead of swinging around in the trees like monkeys, you can have a fucking Castle and all sorts of people from all walks of life serving you.
But no, a fool living in squalor is what you may be, a restless soul.

Cassie Jaye, pretty cool and chill gal.

I'm aware that she looks like the Actress/Character from of Gone Girl, and is the exact opposite of Cassie.

I started listing qualities then I quickly realized no woman alive meets even half of those qualities. Especially the ones about critical thinking and detached from obsessive social status, consumerism, and pop culture.

As a wife should be.
Want some fun? Go grab a fuckgirl or just some m8s

+ mlp?

What is Sup Forums's ideal girlfriend (male) ?

Looks good at first but don't be fooled for a second- if she was actually this perfect she'd have already been taken instead of trying to find hookups on the internet.

A short, cute Mediterranean girl who is quiet, affectionate, and playful. But also thicc and constantly horny

Aka my ex ;_;

breh, its an IDEAL thread
just post it
your IDEAL does not exist and will never exist.
but it shouldn't stop you from shit posting.

>devoted
>white
>virgin
>cooks
>loves children
>wants to live in a rural area (if not from one)

I already found it

>he admitted to be underage b& and is mad at others for, not only following the rules, but doing what has been done to anyone dumb enough to admit being underage has had done to them

Ya dun goofed

>has a natural vagina
>will put up with my inane rambling

Assuming Sup Forums would expect anything more than that.

if it has a dick is not ideal user

Has a vagina
Doesn't look like a potato
Will have sex with me.

I'm not really sure desu. I'm 23 and been with a fair amount of girls but none of them have msde me think I'd want to be with them for any longer than 6 months.

I'm seeing a girl at the moment who is:
Very caring and kind
Has her own hobbies and her own goals (she is currently training for a big trek)
Tall (5'10)
Exercises regularly
Big ass, long legs, relatively nice body
Nice face, probably a 6/10, but she has some acne scarring and a slightly large nose (like me)
She's also a lot more social than I am, which I'm not sure what to make of.

All in all I'm not sure where to take this one. I have no idea how attractive I actually am so I don't know if we're mostly equal or if I'm better looking than her, or vice versa.

Just go after single girls in their 30s if your standards are really this low. They're desperate to find a man who will settle down with them.

She's 5'2. You most likelywill have a son who never reaches 6 feet in height. Women will hate him

would like to know that your ideal is femanons

A woman like that would be remarkable in this day and age, where degenerate pierced freaks are the norm.

youtube.com/watch?v=W8zIaaU5i_Q

See, even the Japanese want blacks to go on a quest to gain their humanity.

Am I literally the only one here who prefers smaller tits and a smaller ass?

Like B cups and a normal, human sized ass?

I met Cassie Jay at the screening of The Red Pill in Berkeley, CA. She is irritating, cunty, and not at all red pilled. At the end of her Q&A session, she summarized her understanding of male/female politics with this pussified, half-hearted admission that MAYBE for SOME PEOPLE the reality is SORT OF that in THIS PARTICULAR TIME that it's KIND OF harder to be a man, IF YOU LOOK AT IT A CERTAIN WAY. She has almost zero consciousness of what men go through despite her attention-seeking and money-grabbing sob-fest trainwreck of a movie.

short genes go to girls, tall genes go to boys
her short genes will make your daughters kawaii
your tall genes will make your sons tall

maybe she wants the best husband in a 500 mile radius

Not alone, no.

Her ass isn't huge, it's just noticeable. She also has small tits.

>Pretend you're living in the 1800s where gender roles actually mattered and that being a wageslave for Shekelburg for 30 years is good for your character because you can say you worked for a living even though in reality you were destroying who you are and what you truly want in life in order to fulfill what other people want out of you and not what you want out of yourself
No thanks whitey.

Waiting for a decent AI for robowife.

Must be a self cleaning model.

Sort of like joan of arc
A real qt schizo with a hate towards ze foreigners and a true believer

Literally the only reason why I admitted it was because curious what advice you guys would give. Least report me and give the advice. Ban won't do shiet anyway.

Turning 18 in less than 7 months jeez peeps.

Just practice on the chinks already faggot, so long as you're white it's like a bicycle with training wheels

>working a 9-5 to have money to get what you want in life
>destroying who you are and what you truly want in life

So you want to be a lazy nigger just lying around in the hot sun never doing anything? This is why we don't belong in the same society, while others work you laze about. You work, or die, because if you aren't doing some sort of work, progressing in some way, you might as well be dead.

Smart, quick witted, friendly, cute. Probably pursues some really intelligent research type hobby that she's really passionate about meanwhile I bring in the $$$ and generally run shit with my business

At this point of living in the DC area for a long time, I'd probably take anyone I don't want to burn at the stake after a couple hours of talking to them, and isn't a land whale.

>white or light skinned Hispanic
>Christian
>libertarian or right wing
>virgin or a max of one other sexual partner that wasn't just a fling or onetime thing
>occasional anal
>willing to participate in my piss fetish
>can cook

>be rice mixer
No thank you mister english teacher

Just find any white girl anywhere with remotely similar interests. Just someone you get along with.

You'll know if it's even feasible in the first month. You are at the age where being a total sperg(not to imply you are) is literally OK.

72 Blue-Eyed Virgins.

Go for it user, horse girls are generally wholesome. The frequent exposure to hard work, clean rural air and environs, and Christianity mean that they usually aren't interested in degeneracy. The naivety will be painful, but at least they'll let you protect them against modernity.

Source: married to a horse girl

Lol, that stuff about height genes being gender-specific is definitely not true. Just look at your average Hapa for more extreme examples. Your sons can absolutely be fucked over by the genes of a womanlet.

Try dating girls from online. There's a whole world of people out there. On the internet is the most likely place you'll meet your significant other.

>>>>killyyoursellflff

Does anyone know where I can meet 72 blue eyed virgins?

Sup Forums is one of the most shamelessly left-wing boards on this site, who would want to be stuck with an obnoxious feminist slut gf

Tfw no murdoch-chan gf

I keked

Next time just say

>I'm a senior (18)

Then there's no problem. This is an 18+ board. You read it when you fucking came here. I understand your predicament but you're the one that acted stupidly. Look before you leap, lad

Anywho, looking for a long term thing in high school is precarious. Most people, girls included, don't have a fully formed sense of self yet. Which means who they become may not be compatible with you. Just stay away from sluts.

Find someone that shares similar values, though lets face it, they will almost certainly be less extreme. Having good values is a sign of good parenting and good breeding. The bright side is most girls demonstrate belief plasticity and will mold their beliefs more towards yours provided you are self-assured and dominant enough.

If she shows interest in a subject which you can redpill her on, do not sperg out. You have to ease her into it. If there's a current story in the news which you can use to tangentially get her to the truth, use that. I think you get the idea anyway

trolling aside, this is true, I have found someone who puts up with my autism and nurtures me, someone who completes me.
the only down side is the distance.

LDR are a meme.

>just find a girl with similar interests
Wish it was that easy man. Unfortunately most girls in my school consider themselves feminists. And I live in a city with the constant brainwashing. (Refugees welcome posters and all that shit.)

Women take the political views of the man they're with that's 100% true, but the problem arises when people don't talk to you because of your political views.

And it's not like I'm some fucking hitlerite in public. All I have to say is some shit about the wage gap or how blacks commit a lot of crime and I'm immediately branded as a racist.

I'm not denying I am one, but they seem to mark me as one for all the wrong reasons.

>living a life based on working for the jew to buy things from the jew because the jew says that's what brings meaning into your life
No thanks whitey.

Well, the mask she puts on then.
I want a woman that resembles her youtube videos and TV interviews, that idealized version.

As for Jessie herself, this is just a matter of finding what she's really like in person, if I ever where to meet her .
She might have been super busy or frustrated, but damn shame if true, though.

Hide your power level until you secure a female who loves and follows you and then gradually introduce her to your ideology over time, not that hard to figure out m8

> All I have to say is some shit about the wage gap or how blacks commit a lot of crime

Where do you hang out? Political rallies?

I've pretty much lost all interest in finding a mate.

Maybe celibacy is the price I have to pay for my sin of lust and masturbation.

Just hook an open minded one who isn't into trendy shit anx you'll be able to reason.

is it me or are her eyes a little too far apart?