Why are Americans scared of Russia?

Why are Americans scared of Russia?

Because they hacked the fucking election and enabled an incompetent retard to get elected?

They are cowards, Russians are strong but not unyielding

Almost got the bait

I'm not afraid of Russia, why should I be?

We aren't scared of Russians, we're scared of the Russian winter.

Literally 100% of your comment is fake news. Impressive.

Russkie bros, Amerikanskis aren't afraid of you. We're old allies being divided by Zionist propaganda media.

Heт, мы любим pyccкиe.

I dont trust russia, but only because i know their leader looks out for russia over anything else like feels ect. i wouldnt be against "closer relations" but then russia makes fuckall and i dont see russians really having the money to buy american made shit.

scared of russia? nope. definitely would treat any approached offer with suspicion. i know they have a very deep rooted wish to weaken america.

Fucking jooz shills icreasingly getting more flustered and sweaty.
Oven to 400 degrees fvcker?

They're ok. Seem like nice dudes.

>i'm not scared of russia
>DONT PISS OFF RUSSIA THEYRE GONNA NUKE US

Because our Media needs a boogey man. This shit happened back in the cold war as well.

As a example.

Russia isn't scary, which makes it all the more obnoxious to watch our supposed leader gargle putin's balls.

This. Russia has too much in common with the US for us to be fighting.

This. Russophobia is retarded, and anyone who's not stupid enough to be a lifelong Democrat voter recognizes that.

Fun fact: despite sucking CNN's cock, Oregon's largest minority population is Russian speakers.

>WHY ARENT YOU TRUSTING RUSSIA GOY YOU DONT WANNA BE RUSSOPHOBIC DO YOU

Nobody knows, and the government won't tell. I suspect rich faggots simply dont want to compete with russia and so use any narrative possible to hinder their progress.

>> 131859217
Indeed..after the US Russia is the second biggest white-christian country. Hopefully all this will be better in future.

When you use the LGBT custom flag to make your comment ironic while deep down you really mean it