How do we deal with the Indian problem?

While a majority of White rights/White nationalist discussions revolve around the Negro problem and the Muslim problem, the Indian problem goes frequently ignored. India is a country of 1.3 BILLION shitskins, and there are 11.4 million of these animals living in other countries, mostly Western countries such as the US and the UK. There are about two million Indians in America and no efforts are being made to stop them from coming in. Back in India they lived an animalistic lifestyle, shitting in streets and raping in buses. In the US, they steal high-paying American jobs and sexually abuse White women. India is a country where it is a norm to shit in the streets. At first I thought it was a joke, but it's true, these """people""" ACTUALLY shit in the streets. Toilets are generally seen as a taboo, and there have been reports of people being killed trying to use them. I don't believe there is any other society in the world that works this way. Even niggers have evolved sufficiently to be able to use toilets. The British tried hard to teach Indians about toilets but failed owing to the low IQs of whom they were trying to teach. Also, India is the rape capital of the world. Even niggers have lower rape rate than Indians do. And yet we shamelessly allow these savages with an average IQ of 81 to invade our countries in the name of political correctness and social justice. Why? So they can shit on American streets and rape White women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-SFd4XOpyi8
youtu.be/iPXHcRXopA0
youtu.be/Pf8BS5tX_sY
youtu.be/PlS9E1w9ICY
youtu.be/f7CW7S0zxv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Indians take away white-collar jobs from decent, hardworking Americans, using degrees obtained from Indian """universities""" as their qualifications. Since the Indian IQ clocks at an average of 81, the educational requirements to get these degrees are infinitely lower than those needed to get the same degree in the US or in the UK. Yet in the name of liberalism, these degrees are viewed as equal to American ones. The rate at which Indians are stealing our jobs, our IT industry will turn into complete shit in a decade. And yet no one wants to stop this.

Oh gimme a fucking break. Every dirty injun bastard I've seen, though certainly dirty, is generally far smarter than the average American smut we call our youth. They get the white collar jobs because they're the most capable. All the dumb Indians are in the call centers already.

Fucking cuckservative cunt..every streetshitter I've met in working in IT is borderline retarded and absolutely useless, bar maybe 2 percent. What the hell are you even talking about? Do you even know what Indian code looks like?

There is no homogeneous Indian identity, that's what you don't understand. India is a very deeply divided society ethnically, racially, linguistically etc. Most of the Indians you get from India don't live an animalistic lifestyle, lol, in fact the majority of Indians you get are middle class/ Upper class. Toilets are not taboo but the problem is that most of the rural population is either too dumb or too poor to get them.

India actually has a vastly lower rate of rape than most western countries. In fact, the United States rate of rape from 2010 is 27 per 100,000 people, while India's is 1.8. Granted we have a worse system for reporting rapes but it still doesn't make up for this exponential difference. Yes, in some parts of cities you'll find extremely poor homeless people shitting on the streets.

The average Indian IQ is around 80-84 so you're correct about that, but if you look at it more closely you'll notice that there are massive differences in IQ among different Indian caste groups. For example, Dalits, who are the lower caste in India, have an average IQ of only about 70. Upper Castes on the other hand have an average IQ of 110+ which is better than any country in the world if we were a separate nation.

Imagine if the entire population of the United States was forced to live in the same country as the entire population of Latin America plus several hundred million Negros on top of that.

That's what it's like to be an Upper Caste in India. We can't save this country because we're outnumbered by far and have birthrates as bad as whites.

Yess I agree with you on our meme tier degrees. 90%+ Indian Universities are absolutely shit and are vastly inferior to Western ones. Even our best universities are much worse than your top Universities, by far.

Fuckin pajeets

The smartest kid in my class has very often been an Indian. No wonder they took your job and left you so bitter.
I don't think that the companies will hire millions of Indians if they were all dumb as you claim. Give them the credit where it is due. They took your job because they were smarter than you. Retrain yourself and find a different job instead of ranting and raving. It is not healthy to be so bitter.

A dark brown man covered in body hair. The first thing you notice is his smell. Curry and poo. He has a skinny frame, oily skin and hair. Slimy. Oozing curry and poo from his pores. A thin pathetic moustache. Pitiful.

He pulls down his pants to reveal a small penis surrounded by a mane of smelly greasy pubic hair. He turns around and I see his buttocks smiling at me. His butt is covered in more coarse hair, black. Small cheeks. He bends over and parts his cheeks. A waft of pure poo fills the air. The black hair is thickest here, with a brown hue. Dangle berries can be found. Yesterday's shit clinging on to life. The poo is a light brown, like pumpkin soup. He uses his hands to part the mattered poo hair to reveal a little brown butthole. Caked in poo. Disgusting. The epicentre of filth. An ugly crater. A dirty yet prolific anus.

The Indian.

>Muh upper caste
All of you are shit. Pajeet please kill yourself. How do you have the balls to post in a forum intended for humans anyway?
Ah at least you admit it. Some ass-blasted Pajeet on r9k was ranting about having to "learn differential equations in high school" the other day. Fucking lying cheating scum.

This rings mostly true. The rape stories from India seem like they are just propaganda to make India look bad, the actual incidence of rape in India is far lower than most countries. Propaganda to perhaps cast India as a villain in the future if they don't kowtow to certain (((globalist demands))). The media loves to shame people and countries to affect popular opinion.

>99.99999999999999999999 percent of rapes go unreported in India but the stats show that India has a lower rape rate than the US, hence India is not the rape capital of the world.
Nice try.

>99.99999999999999999999 percent of rapes go unreported in India
this is some stat you made up to support your preconceived opinion. Rapes are under-reported in most countries for all sorts of reasons. India is a country where men and women are still very separated culturally, in the west, men and women co-mingle a lot more socially and this leads to most of the rapes, the excessive causal familiarity between sexes.

The only good thing about Indians are the northern higher caste girls that are like european girls just with dark brown skin. As a whole Indians are autistic but not dangerous, they are like asians in that they're not actively trying to kill us and they produce the occasional hot girl. Muslims and niggers are focused on for a reason, they're true fucking cancer.

>implying indians can't also be muslim

Anyone who unironically uses crime statistics to compare countries is retarded. Do you honestly think crime in india is as well documented as in any first world country ?

Same way we deal with the White problem.
>termination of carbon based lifeforms

Yeah exactly, and in a country of 1.3 billion people it's not tough for the media to find a horrendous violent rape story to go crazy about every single day

Muslim is just an easier way of saying middle-easterner/north-african. I know that 30% of Indians are muslim but honestly their intrinsic autism supercedes the violence of the religion. Becomes more of a worry the more north-west you are.

The thing that bothers me about Indians, Bangladeshis, and basically all Asian and Southeast Asian men is that they seriously have no fucking morals. Even if you can get past their seething hatred of women, latent homosexuality homophobia -- what's left are a bunch of fucking liars, rapists, scam artists, opportunists. The cultures of Asia are truly morally fucking bankrupt. And there's twenty billion jillion of them.

>I know that 30% of Indians are muslim
14% of India's population are Muslim, similar to the black percentage in the US

Oh well even better then

Should we beat Indians to death on sight?

Sounds like you know nothing about Indians or Indian culture, and your opinions are built upon shit you've read on Sup Forums or some other sensationalist media. In fact, your description best describes Sup Forums in general.

Unironically yes.

Extra spicy curry cooked naturally in stomach.

I have never heard of poos raping women in other country's unless they where Mudslimes. sage.

You apparently don't realize that Sup Forums is about 60 percent Asian manlets

Citation needed.

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

hes a flaggot, what do you expect?

genocide

quote from hp lovecraft :
Wherever superior races have absorbed large doses of inferior blood, the results have been tragic. Egypt is one case--& India presents a still more loathsome extreme. The Aryans in India were too late in establishing their colour-based caste system, so that today the culture of the Hindoo is probably the most thoroughly repulsive on our planet. The more one learns about India, the more one wants to vomit. Aside from a few professional minds, the Indian people represent such an abyss of degeneracy that extirpation & fumigation would seem to be about the only way to make Hindoostan fit for decent people to inhabit.

>termination of carbon based lifeforms
WE V'GER NAO

poop in street
vigilante justice
rape of females
hang females from trees for peeing in field
school hazing
motherfuckin caste system
bathe in shit
Asia's most corrupt country
police corrupt
almost half of human/trafficked slaves held in India

But... We do have differential equations in my school.

>inb4 underaged
Repeating a grade due to taking a gap year for sports.s

By gasing all kikes that's how.

youtu.be/-SFd4XOpyi8

youtu.be/iPXHcRXopA0

youtu.be/Pf8BS5tX_sY

youtu.be/PlS9E1w9ICY

If you're so proud of being a shitskin subhuman, why don't you go back to where you came from? Why are you leaching off the wealth of a nation built by White people?
No one cares what you think, retard.

youtu.be/f7CW7S0zxv4

>Some delusional shitskin talking about how they wuz kangz
So?

ITT: Diaspora pajeets under US/Canadian/British flags desperately sticking up for their poo in loo brothers

anglo-kike mad he can't control

>filename
Go back to Facebook, normie

why the fuck would i care what the filename is. I find what i need and use it.

Are there Desi Daddy sites in the U.S.?

A close friend of mine is a senior exec in a toy company. She was once assigned to open up two toy factories in India to try and penetrate the market.

One factory couldn't figure out how to keep the lights running and maintain the machines.

The other found literal human feces in their plush toys. Most likely because one of their workers forgot to wash their hands.

Indians defending thier cuntries and white americans thinking they are elite

He didn't forget to wash his hands, the concept of basic hygiene was totally alien to the fucker.

I bet you have never heard about IIT.
IIT is an chain of colleges that only allow only a certain IQ of individual to enter.
You Arts and Commerce reading dumb Americans can even pass the Prelims exam.

What about IIT'S and AIIMS you fucking dalit?
These Americans can't even clear the prelims exams of IIT.

SHOULD WE BEAT LEAF'S TO DEATH ON SIGHT?

>oh god yes.
I would love to kill a moose fucking , maple chugging , leaf with my bare hands.

>dalit
They are the only people on our caste system that clean sewers and toilets.