Why Blacks smell bad?

i meet black people recently for the first time and believe me i never felt that smell before in my life and i have meet a few homeless guys before, its was like burned hair and sweat i don't how to describe it was fucking disgusting, any similar experience Sup Forums?

Some of them think the shower is a gas chamber

kek

I heard black people eat their own babies.

So blind people can hate them too.

It's dey culcha.

kek

Top bantz

Smell like hair grease. I remember when I was in like 1st grade my parents car got stolen and when we got it back there was a bunch of Master P and Silk the shocker CDs in the car along with some hair grease and do-rags. I will never forget the stench.

LOL

Black skin has a higher ratio of apocrine sweat glands

Honest answer
They have larger sweat glands being in the sun the body had to make up for it by cooling their temperature faster
Asians have the smallest ones they hardly sweat they also have different type of earwax than other races
But sweat isn't the real thing that makes you smell it's the bacteria on you that mixes with the sweat
It's really just urine coming out of your skin it's all body waste
I took biology in 11th grade

Are those in the armpit and ass?

Yeah, groin too.

Jesus fuck, you might be on to something. I went to school with a bunch of niggers and they would never to wash. They'd wear the same clothes back to back days and just turn it inside out like no one knew it was the same clothes.

>any similar experience Sup Forums?
Yeah, but with whites.
Without perfumes, they smell like damp rugs

nigress musk makes me diamonds. hate to admit.

That tiny lower back. Her body probably looks so good being fucked from behind

Mmm sexy

SLIDE THREAD

DON'T REPLY

go here instead

I'd pound her so hard

Its the oil they put in their hair. It smells like Death.

A pretty girl is a pretty girl no matter what her race. I'd fuck the shit outta her!

Nice bait schlomo you subversive cunt. You should smell your own people.

I hold my breathe when I have to walk past them. White trash too.

Really? My black bf smells really good tho. And his dick tastes even better XD

>just turn it inside out

Wat

I have.

Black people straight up smell way different, its funky

You can find people who get an "aquired taste" for shit : even if you honestly think it, doesn't mean its good.

Also hows it feel being a coal burner who will get dragged down in life by your sexual decisions?

how long till you think you get killed off or get an STD?

It's not supernatural. Regular hygiene requires a level of discipline, basic though it is, that they simply do not possess. It is the same reason they have to replace their rotten teeth with metal.

>Kissing a black guys
>While giving the finger

Who's winning now, huh, daddy ?

fourth post best post

Big dick big balls big hormone load.
All animals when they are in heat they stink, cause of the hormones.

Its all the cocoa butter,
They rub that shit all over themselves.

>even if you honestly think it, doesn't mean its good.
All my girl friends think black guys smell good too. They just smell manly

>Also hows it feel being a coal burner
No need to get mad little boy. Not my fault you can't get a girl

The hate for niggers must face no boundaries.

>All you really need is to wash the four key areas: armpits, asshole, crotch, and teeth! Got that? The hooker’s bath. Armpits, asshole, crotch, and teeth. In fact, you can save yourself a whole lot of time if you simply use the same brush on all four areas!
Was he redpilled?

still classic to this day

I remember when I was in a club and there was Somali on the dancefloor and I could smell him from about 5 meters away.

They smell unappealing because we're not supposed to fuck them. It's a natural deterrent and it works on the vast majority of whites to keep them within their race.

Even black bitches have that distinct smell, it's very offputting. Must be the hair oil or whatever they use.