>Pres Trump/Moon Leader have dinner 6/29/17
youtu.be/7elPQ_TA0pc
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melanis greet worstkorea's Moon Leader 6/29/17
youtu.be/KiRh80wPA4s
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, Treas Sec Mnuchin) 6/29/17
youtu.be/mKGvpF2zTXA
>State Dept Press Brief 6/29/17
youtu.be/gh0ZNfNq9VM
>Pres Trump/VP Pence/Energy Sec Perry @ Unleashing American Energy event 6/29/17
youtu.be/8asKA9_VFbY?t=28m31s
>Attny Gen Sessions speech on hate crimes 6/29/17
youtu.be/p1VYZmHBzJk
>Pres Trump meets w/Immigration Crime Victims 6/28/17
youtu.be/wYi31uvAQiw
>Pres Trump leads the tribes on High Energy roundtable 6/28/17
youtu.be/KKubD7uIgMI
>Press Trump meets Chicago Cubs 6/28/17
youtu.be/j6V3QQRBXdU
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bhH5PoXkwDk
dailycaller.com/2017/06/29/trump-will-tell-europe-to-follow-far-right-polands-lead-in-major-speech/
youtube.com/watch?v=G06-pXBXYS0
archive.is/Q8x3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Christian general

bump

When the fuck are we invading North Korea?

bump

bump

Thread splitting again?

Who wants to bet that in a few weeks it comes out that Low I.Q. Mika did have a face lift? While I did think Trump went a bit far in his morning tweet I don't doubt that what he said was true.

He's already taking out CNN and the NYTimes might as well MSNBC while he's at it.

waiting to recycle

Why can't Drumpfies admit that O'Keefe hoaxed them?
When you read the real Van Jones transcript *IN CONTEXT* you can see he meant "total nothing burger" in a completely different way.

Alright then.

anti-trump cartoons have been some of the lowest-effort things ive ever seen.

youtu.be/bhH5PoXkwDk

People seem disappointed.
Almost like they thought Donald would change once in power.

Awoo.

It's fucking real. It's fucking happening. And I can't stop smiling.

>Trump Will Tell Europe To Follow Far-Right Poland’s Lead In ‘Major Speech’

>President Trump will ask other European nations to “take inspiration” from Poland, which has rejected refugee resettlement, in a speech later this week.

>McMaster said the main message of the speech is that “America understands that its interests align with the interests of the Polish people.”

dailycaller.com/2017/06/29/trump-will-tell-europe-to-follow-far-right-polands-lead-in-major-speech/

B A S E D.

Doesn't trump use a blackberry issued by the state?
>captcha: nova homo
Lmaoing

WASHINGTON — President Trump will ask other European nations to “take inspiration” from Poland, which has rejected refugee resettlement, in a speech later this week.

National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster told reporters Thursday that President Trump will deliver a speech in Warsaw’s Krasinski Square, which symbolizes Polish heroism. He is flying to Poland next Wednesday and stopping there before he attends the G20 summit in Hamburg.

McMaster said that Trump will deliver a “major speech” in which he will “praise Polish courage” and its “emergence as a European power.” The nation is currently ruled by a nationalist Christian party that has rejected refugee resettlement and mass immigration.

The national security adviser said Poland is a “clear choice” for the major speech for a “bunch of reasons.” He pointed to its status as a frontline NATO nation and said that Trump will highlight what they are “doing now,” and the future of America’s relationship with Poland and with Europe.

McMaster said the main message of the speech is that “America understands that its interests align with the interests of the Polish people.”

It doesn't take much effort to mock a clown.

Delete this

>response to Mika tweet

THIS IS A WOOOOVEMENT!

Aw, come on.

When are we gonna kill Assad?

I want to drop a MOAB on the pussy of Damascus

>sketch of libs rolling a rock made if children bodies up a hill

fuck off you cancerous furry weeb faggot

I was waiting for someone to say exactly that.
you tried.

Probably never. If we do attack it will most likely be a plausibly deniable cyber attack or something of that sort.

He uses an iPhone and Dan Scavino uses an both iPhone and Android

kill yourself spamming cuck

APOLOGISE

Obviously she's had work done, look at that before and after picture. I'm sure someone saved it.

>p-please delete this, otherwise we will spread more pee pee poo poo fanfictions about you
I love how these people actually think they are threatening.

>This damage control

>You are grounded until further notice
Even in their rebukes they can do little more than scold impotently.

*sips shill blood*

I swear there is an entire board dedicated to you faggots and your dick sucking tendencies...

What does she know?

>Y-you're a shill if you don't like my furry anime garbage that has nothing to do with anything!111
you tire me faggot

What does she mean by this?

But every time he posts on twitter he's attacked. All of the top comments are usually anti-Trump. Leftists are shit at cartoons. The "thin skin" meme is utterly ridiculous. He's been called hitler, stalin, a rapist, a pedophile, etc. If he was thin skinned he never would've ran for President.

I prefer iced beer

sip on this

Why do Trumpfags cheerlead Trump even though he's been a total disaster?

>i have nothing to say
good to know

>said the memeflagging faggot

Anyone remeber that pasta that we would paste for shills? The one that went "no, I didn't write this, I wouldn't waste my time on you"

Is there a penis size requirement for posting in this thread?

Pic related wanted me to ask

The Jewish take:
archive.is/Q8x3k
>While Trump is (probably) aware of the political and civil crises in Poland, it will be telling to see if he praises a fellow conservative government or addresses its abuses and speaks to the concerns of millions of Poles. Any mention of the deteriorating political situation would catch PiS off-guard and likely lead to uncomfortable public questioning. A rebuke by Trump would also provide much-needed support for pro-democracy protesters and indicate that the Polish-American alliance is, in addition to being mutually beneficial strategically, a reflection of shared values of "democracy, individual liberty, and the rule of law."

>An affectionate meeting between Trump and Kaczyński would validate a government routinely criticized by human rights organizations and the European Union for its policies. Trump has been known for heaping praise on unelected leaders with dubious human rights records, and it will be important to watch whether he continues this trend in Poland.

>Trump should denounce the actions that are threatening this vibrant democracy

Low-energy.

Is Trump a Polish puppet?

Feels good to keep winning

>There is a lot of gossip about you that hasn't been in the press... yet.

Yeah I absolutely doubt that. Every person in the WORLD with a bad thing to say about Trump said it about him before the election even fucking happened. To act like there's some "bombshell lurking in the shadows that just hasn't dropped yet" is laughable. Millions and millions of dollars were poured into oppo research on Trump by some of the best and wealthiest lawyers, researchers, investigators and journalists in the world, and this old bitch thinks that "gossip on the street" is going to take Trump down.
Why do people think that their random crackpot opinions and #resist tweets are somehow going to accomplish something that millions of dollars and trained experts haven't accomplished yet themselves?

fuging BASTE

But I have plenty to say. The first thing being fuck off back to your gay board, faggot.

hnnnnng

They have like 49 muslims nations and western europe to call home, fucking cunts

>American alliance is, in addition to being mutually beneficial strategically, a reflection of shared values of "democracy, individual liberty, and the rule of law."
>"democracy, individual liberty, and the rule of law."

Laughing Alain de Benoist

Turns out, Trump is actually quite the gentleman. He's just got a big ego, but so do all of these virtue signaling celebrities.

Mika was bleeding fro her face, from her wherever.

I see you're running on retard energy

So why is he bombing Syria for Israel?

"I don't belong here"
Yep, you're right. Get the fuck out.

Jew fears the pole

Sup Forums is a fucking anime image board lad

>I see you're running on retard energy
I bet that one took a LOT of effort.

The funny thing is now whenever I see/think of Mika I'll just think of her having a bloody face lel

Not to mention the CIA and NSA were spying on him the whole time.

awoovement user

>@PonyboyCurtis76

That's lefty for "I'm a fucking delusional psychopath. Ignore me!"

is Illinois dead yet

>defeated ossoff easily
>wall being built
>muslim ban in effect

Because the SAA are operating too close to our allies in the region.

Stay back from our puppet rebels or get your shit kicked in.

Not Poland you asshole

>YOU RUINED MY STATE WITH WELFARE AND 150K PENSIONS FOR 50 YEAR OLD COMMUNIST STATE WORKERS. DRIVE CHICAGO INTO THE SEA. BOARD IT UP LIKE GAZA LET THE STATE FUCKING FALL MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF US YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SAVE THAT 5% INCOME TAX TO PAY DEBTS BUT YOU SPENT IT ON FUCKING COMMIE SHIT FUCK THE FUCKING SAFETY NET FOR USED FOR COMMIE DINDUS

wev

That's more of a face-drop than a face-lift, tho.

I've never seen such a rabid and ferocious reaction to a mean Trump tweet. He's said far meaner shit before. Is the rage REALLY because the Russia narrative is dead? And they're just channeling their rage over that into phony outrage about his tweet? He didn't get this much backlash when he made the Bleeding Megyn joke.

>>wall being built
proof?

Illinois is a containment state. If illinois dies, MORE niggers will come to Missouri and we don't want that until it becomes socially acceptable to kill criminals in self defense again.

He does NOT give a fuck anymore

why doesn't the usa follow israel's immigration laws and policies? israel will take in jews of all different races and ethnicities. they accept european (russian, german, polish etc.) jews, they accept middle-eastern (yemeni, iraqi, iranian etc.) jews, they accept asian (korean, chinese, japanese etc.) jews and they accept african (moroccon, tunisian, libyan, ehtiopian etc.) jews. there only policy is that their religion/faith must be judaism.

why can't the usa do the same, but make their policy christian based, not judaism based like israel? you guys mostly accept christian immigrants (mexicans etc). you guys should just let in arab christians, asian christians and african christians. israel is proof that a multiracial country can work.

You are spot on.

They will likely release Melania's surgeries or continue to claim she has an affair or Barron is ill.

It's all virtue signalling. These people dont actually give a shit about Mika or Joe. It's all about the ILLUSION of outrage.

Why do you think they keep bringing up his approval rating as it's permanent?

Plus what he said was pretty fucking brutal.

I'll tell you why that's a dumb idea if you tell me who that semen demon is

We live in your head rent fee

looking for something in the archives, look what I found

not mentioned: trs getting kicked off of reddit for being to edgy and getting their subreddit deleted

too edgy for reddit, keep that in mind

Prototypes approved, ground broken, walls being erected as of over a month ago.

That's what happens when you have go fuck yourself money

>Trump is being MEAN to someone in a tweet!
>I'd better jump on Twitter and call him names!

Why am I reminded of Anita Sarkeesian at VidCon this year?

S O R T O F R A R E

Mate this is small fry compared to Mexicans, Muslims, Reporter,Muslims again, Megyn etc etc.

The swamp is overreacting because of the recent success Comey Bluff, 9-0, 4-0, CNN fakenews, Trump rallys, great economy.

Now they hold onto a tweet. It's almost too cute how offended they are this time.

So you don't know then?
I want to know what design they pic.
Has it even been decided?

*as if it's

Do any of you fight back against these leftists on a twitter? Or is that a waste of time?

>tfw no /mlpol/ to discuss the new movie trailer from yesterday

Tempest is the waifu who shall cleanse the pony land of zebra filth, I just know it.