Damn, I should have known it

The whole Italy "uhhh, we will close our ports" plan is nothing but a "France, Spain etc., take in 10,000s of migrants too!" plan...

/////

About 10,000 people have been rescued over the past three days, mainly from unsafe smugglers’ dinghies that had set out from Libya. Italy has taken in 82,000 refugees and migrants so far this year, a third more than a year ago.

“We will support Italy in discussions on regional cooperation on disembarkation,” a migration spokeswoman for the European Commission told a briefing, adding the bloc’s migration ministers would tackle the matter next week in Tallinn.

The Commission has signalled readiness to give Italy more cash to help with increased arrivals, though officials and diplomats in Brussels were sceptical there would be any swift agreement for other EU states to take in the NGO boats. They said the ports of Barcelona and Marseille were possible options.

Spain’s EU mission said it would only unveil their position on the matter at the ministers’ meeting in the Estonian capital.

The French Foreign Ministry declined to comment. A French diplomatic source said no specific proposal was on the table at this stage, expecting more talks next week.

Italy has threatened to close its ports to the NGO boats, though few in Brussels believed it would come to that.

“We have not discussed it among ourselves at all so far,” an EU diplomat said. “Seemed like the Italians have just started by detonating this media bomb to lay ground for talks next week.”

Some 1.7 million refugees and migrants have reached EU shores after perilous Mediterranean voyages since 2014.

Other urls found in this thread:

valkyries.nl/hoe-west-europa-wordt-gedwongen-tot-zelfdestructie/
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37323969
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are Africans coming in boats?

because they are being let in

FUCK YOU FUCKING KRAUT THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU RUINED MY BEAUTIFUL MED COUNTRIES REEEEEEEEE JUST FUCKING GET GENOCIDED ALREADY

>Why are Africans coming in boats?
there is the Med between Europe and Africa?

Is this German humor? Why are they coming here?

Stop it, Tyrone. Not your continent, not your problem.

>People will still defend the EU

No please not Spain

Ehm, it's your government who is forcing this upon us Euros.

The governments will never fix this nigger question. They will give obvious excuse solutions to satiate concerns when something major happens, like 10,000 retarded violent animals breaking into Italy.
They'll say they're closing the ports, only to open more elsewhere.
They'll demolish the Calais jungle, but let the niggers just go to other places in the area and then come back to the camp.
They'll say the migrants from Africa will go back when the war in Syria ends, then it won't happen when people forget they said that it would.

The governments are NOT on your side. Electing a WOMAN who betrayed her father (Le Pen) or some dumb bleach haired jew lover (Wilders) will do nothing.

Because your people are defenseless and your governments prostitute themselves to the destitute

Taking advantage of the free welfare, thanks to the manufactured refugee crisis. They are mostly economic migrants i.e. gib me dats

>Why are they coming here?
Africa is shit? Have you seen how things looks like in Guinea, Nigeria, Somalia, Eritrea. It is pure shit. They come here because they can get gibs, or deal drugs, or do whatever. Some might even come because they believe they can get a job, even though this is a delusional idea given their non-education.

They're coming to America as well. I'm seeing Somalians and other Africans everywhere. You can tell by their languages and total lack of any soul behind their eyes. They're everywhere. But that guy's an autist, yes.

So what are you going to do about it?

>neighbor pokes down a beehive
>angry bees everywhere
>you see all this and you decide to open your doors, windows, and garage
>bees come swarming in and fucking shit up
>blame neighbor

I hope you say something wrong and get raided and arrested by your police.

>They're coming to America as well. I'm seeing Somalians and other Africans everywhere.

I doubt it. How would they come to America? There is literally an ocean between you and Africa. You were blessed by God by the gift of DISTANCE.

Just let them all in because will pay our pensions and not spend their life in welfare or crime.
And because they are more easy to manipulate then us whitebois.

There's less, and plenty of room to avoid them. I had to pass through the welfare office once (had to deal with other things, not on neetbux) and literally every female was a nigger with a head covering and four niglets handing off of her. The men were all speaking some African languages.
I went to a mall a while back, just furry browed ugly south Indians, Somalians, etc crowding into every store until you couldn't move your arms out.

They congregate in the cities. Soulless bastards. There are less of them, thank god, but enough. OSU terrorist was a Somali "refugee".

daily reminder not to respond to German posters

Somalians are ugly demons.

The Western/Northern European governments have been USpuppets since WW2. Can't have one of the more powerful people this planet has get any ideas again, right?

Use translate, read and understand why your government does this. valkyries.nl/hoe-west-europa-wordt-gedwongen-tot-zelfdestructie/

Based tea sipper.

You are much worse regarding migrants, why is america even more defenseless?

FUCK OFF EU!!!!!

What's the end goal here? Do we take all of africa or something? Will this ever stop?

>all countries in Europe must accept migrants!
>oh no why is Italy forcing other countries to accept migrants?

I'm sorry, could you repeat that? I thought you said "defenseless".

>Why are Africans coming in boats?

Just one route in the war plan against Europe, there are many others.

I always say this.
They're the ugliest race on Earth, uglier than abbos and gypsies combined. You look in their eyes, you see nothing, no life, no intelligence, no soul. Just hideous, shambling mutants, shuffeling around to the next free item and shitting out kids they don't care about. They live for the sole purpose of consuming.
I hate them, they're worst than gypsies.

The same day they reported the 12,500 migrants in Italy and how they're considering closing down the ports there was an article about a new route in Spain.

Say hello to all your new immigrants Spain.

European countries are 85% white at their worst, like France. US is 56% white. You have mugh bigger issues with migration than we do and you're calling us defenseless for it.

By sheer numbers, do you understand how incredibly stupid your accusations are?

The Africans don't come here though, we only get the Arabs

GOOD MORNING

IT IS A LITTLE COMICAL TO SAY THE LEAST

Why is Italy even accepting them.

We are in agreement my friend, they have this weird fucking look about them, the bulging eyes, the AYYLMAO skull shape and the soulless look. They are hideous, kill them all!

Its like a modern slave trade, boats full of Africans to serve rich whites.

This is the angle to stop it.

AYY

>uhu 82,000 this year
Germany took in 1.5 Million in one year

On the positive side, spreading them over a larger area will make the impending mass deportations look less inhumane than they would if all the nigs were in one place.

>The Africans don't come here though
AYYLMAO

so fucking glad i don't live in europe, how long until the civil wars begin? 10-20 years?

Exactly, they don't come here

>daily reminder not to respond to German posters
Why so pissy, Brit?

But seriously though we can't let Germany get its hands on the European nuclear codes.

The US is also larger than Europe. We have states larger than your countries, and they're not as densely packed.
Europe is on a whole different level than the US. We've got it bad, yes, but on the long term we will stabilize. Europe has all of the Middle East and Africa in its future.

Good. Fuck France and Germany. There the ones that caused this mess. They can burn to hell for all I care. Italy is beautiful and is easily worth more than those countries combined.

The whole of Europe is the literal walking fucking dead. I don't think any of you are willing to save yourselves, and those who would are too few in number (on the surface at least) to rip yourselves from this path. A dirty bomb won't do it, a literal fucking nuke wouldn't be enough.

You're a dead people on a dead continent and you only have yourselves to blame. You have the people that protect your so-called leaders to thank for refusing to do anything given their proximity to the problem.

A dead people on a dead continent.

>Germany took in 1.5 Million in one year

Good luck with that lol

Because they can't swim?

??????

Literally what? Have you been outside? Somalian enclaves errywhere

>The Africans don't come here though, we only get the Arabs

Wait a little while, the EU will ask you to "take your share" and your pols will meekly accede.

Yeah, but Somalians are shipped here by plane. We get none of these blacks from the boats.

That's actually nice. Sure, Arabs adhere to a death cult and want to rob us all blind, but at least that means they do something with their lives unlike niggers.

I start to believe it was right to kick you out.

Somalians are zombies.

AYY?

Well Italy did ask EU to do this onto itself..

>Germany took in 1.5 Million in one year
Not really. It has been 2 million in 17 yrs. Too many really.

Sorry Hans, you didn't kick the Brits out. They voted to leave your shitty union.

ISN'T IT FUNNY!?

We're talking in relative numbers (migrants to natives) here, land size doesn't matter, population does. Besides, you're deflecting.

Again, I ask you how are we the ones who are defenseless, when you're worse off? I mean I agree with you, we ARE defenseless, but this coming from an american is hypocritical!

Yes, guns are more easily accessible in the US and that's great, but I come from a 99.7% white country with some of the lowest crime rates in the world, I literally NEVER need a gun for self defense, because there is basically no crime here. I would love it for fun and hobby shooting, but that's allowed anyway. Do you see my point of view?

And keep in mind this whole shit slinging who's more drowning in migrants USA vs EU is fucking stupid, because we're both being fucking replaced and we're both losing.

>The whole Italy "uhhh, we will close our ports" plan is nothing but a "France, Spain etc., take in 10,000s of migrants too!" plan...
This and distracting people here from the electoral defeat of the ruling Democratic Party in the recent local elections, yeah. Is it really surprising?

>so fucking glad i don't live in europe, how long until the civil wars begin? 10-20 years?

Civil wars will not start. Look at America. 15 million illegals and the only thing that happens is "racial unrest", i.e. minorities making trouble. The European part of the European population seems to be too intoxicated to do anything.

FUck you its unbelievable that you germans are all to stupid to assassinate the cunt and not only that you are soo fucking braindamaged retarded low iq faggots you continue voting for the whore. You all deserve to die for what you have done and still do how the fuck does not one of you pieces of shit have the balls to fucking kill her HOW are you this useless and stupid!??!?!?!

You know the float picture he posted? It was made by an Arab in Germany.

Ahhh, so we've switched from "defenseless against African migrants" to "defenseless against any migrant"

Well, still: I'll give you that we have a Mocha Movement of our own, coming from the South, but in case you came straight to this thread and didn't look at any of the others, i'll let you in on something:

We have this organization called ICE which, with our president urging them on, is removing taco. (among other successes, deportations up 33% among criminals, which is really the essential question of immigration control.) How about you? Does Slovenia have any immigration control, or is it just to suck Merkel's Massive Member?

>the impending mass deportations
Something that will never happen. Europe has repatriation policies with few countries and taking them on planes/boats will cost too much if they are spread all over France, Spain, Italy and Greece.

Also how many Afghani left Germany after your government said Afghanistan was a safe country? Not many I guess.

You are fucking cunts and you've killed Europe though.

What are you trying to achieve by competing with him? Accept that we're all going to keep living our lives until we die and then Arabs will take our place. Politics is just a diversion.

>from the boats.
No shit. Sweden is from the other side of Europe.
Are you a Somali who has never seen a map of the world?

the US is bad but you're getting far worse "refugees" flooding in very quickly, whites might not want it but eventually the muslims will grow too large and force the issue

Of course. Why am I not surprised?

>Sorry Hans, you didn't kick the Brits out.
We are keeping Europe clean by kicking out the Anglos. True thing. Just need to close the Med now.

They get stuck in France and don't move up from there.

Good, that's great, but please tell me what did your defensive weapons help when you're being replaced anyway? He literally said we're taking in refugees because we're defenseless and you guys are not, why do you have WAY more immigrants than we do then?

ICE is a spit in the bucket. And yes, we keep a tight leash on our borders and we barely took in any migrants (less than 0.01% of population).

Hey, I'm learning basic martial arts and CQC in order to kick nigger ass when I end up Cologne'd. Plus, I've been saving up and working on my English so I can leave this place in time. It's not myself I'm worried about. I want my people (and all Europeans) to save each other, but that's unrealistic. But rest assured, the niggers won't get me. I have an iron fist, knives, and Slavic friends with guns.

>Why is Italy even accepting them.
Officially because the rest of the EU, including those who don't want to touch a nigger even with a 3 metres pole, would say that we're worse than Hitler if we don't rescue them or if we put them in concentration camps while trying to understand how we can send them back. In practice because it's become a business for some fellows who hide behind the "muh precious human lives" mask.

>I start to believe it was right to kick you out.

>you're getting far worse "refugees"
Actually the Arab refugees are "safer" than African Americans. Have you seen Chicago crime states? It is worse than fucking Iraq for the Americans
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37323969

>15 million illegals

Christian, relatively skilled, and mostly English speaking Mexicans might as well be another species compared to the mega-muslims you guys are shipping in.

Like I said, this competition is a race to the bottom, we're both being replaced (well, western Europe is, not us).

Isn't this fucking sad? I was robbed of the opportunity to go to Paris without feeling like I'm in fucking Somalia.

They stay here because they can speak nigger French.

i knew it and quess what italians? your intake numbers WILL increase, they just take them to other spot in italy

the guy only canelled his flight to protect his own imago within the italian communities. he did not make things better, oh no, he just made the increasing number of migrants disappear from your eyes, you know, because you and the rest of the humanity is so passive that they dont give shit what really happens as long as they dont need to feel displeasure for too long

>kick out millions of Anglos
>take in millions of Arabs and niggers
>'cleaning up Europe'
What did Merkel's personal lap dog mean by this?

they're not all Arabs, half or more are violent niggers straight out of the trees in Africa

>And keep in mind this whole shit slinging who's more drowning in migrants USA vs EU is fucking stupid, because we're both being fucking replaced and we're both losing.

You're right. But what can we do? I try to attack the European governments in conversations. I talk about how terrible our immigration systems are. I just want this whole mess to go away but it won't no matter what we do it seems like the tide never ceases.
I want to visit the fatherland one day, I want us to have good relationships, I want it to be so that we trust each other and treat each other well as tourists and (white) immigrants. I want German immigrants and tourists. I want Croats to feel welcome here, and us in Croatia. I want Ireland and Russia to prosper and to make good lives for their citizens.

But all we get are niggers. Even whites don't trust each other. We have to strap our pistols the government is trying to take everytime we go to the gas station to buy an energy drink from some paki with dirty uncut fingernails because we might get stabbed.
It's all so maddening.

It looks bad, but this does represent a defeat for their plans. They would not have to resort to this if they were confident they could deflect the challenges to their plans coming from within Italy.

This just means we need to redouble our efforts and launch challenges to their plans in every country they attempt this in.

Because they can't swi..
Oh you fuck!

True, but they don't usually come with women so there is hope they will just disappear in 2 or 3 generations. (If the borders get locked quickly).

>It's not myself I'm worried about. I want my people (and all Europeans) to save each other, but that's unrealistic
You're a better man for wishing that, but not wholly unrealistic like you said. You do what you can for yourself and those you can, unfortunately today we have too many people of our own race who want to commit suicide and take others with them because of their own internalized guilt (for what exactly I'll never understand). Go down swinging Hans.

At this point what don't they set up air pick up in various African countries and bring them in directly into Europe.
Although I wouldn't be surprised if they did it. It would just need some horrific boat accident at sea, pics of dead kids and boom AirNigga

so more money for the mafia and less niggers for us

FUCKING FRENCH FAGGOTS AND AMERICANS ASSHOLES THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU FUCKING NIGGERS ! YOU KILLED BASED GHADDAFI , WHO KEPT THE SUBHUMANS IN AFRICA ! AND FUCK EU niggers as well , AND OUR COMUNIST GOVERNMENT FOR NOT BLOCKADING REEEE

What makes you think they just won't take your women?

you're delusional mate, this is not going to stop, it's an existential crisis for Europe and whites in general

One thing i can say is majority of italians Hate NIGGERS

I will. All I'm wishing for is the opportunity to take a pack of niggers with me.

exactly

Just because the Med is still a problem, doesn't mean we shouldn't cut off 70 million Anglos from access to Europe.