Are you pro choice or pro life

Are you pro choice or pro life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k3MKSqUTr-A
liveleak.com/view?i=a89_1404313287
youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm in favor of killing unborn nigger babies.

Relevant

youtu.be/k3MKSqUTr-A

Pro ass

pro dat ass

All fathers ought to have the right to abortion. A baby takes two!

anti-whore

In all seriousness does anyone know how the gift of the doctor touching a fetus.

Anyway should the woman only have the choice or both female and male?

agnoostic but pro dick

Fucking typos the GIF of the doctor touching a fetus

came here to say this

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPTTTT*

both. It should be prohibited for white couples and heavily endorsed for the rest

men should be able to financially abort if they do so during the time period when the woman also can abort it, women shouldn't get to force the man to be a parent just because she wants to.

I don't care if it's legal or not, but in my personal life I'm Pro-Life and look down on any man or woman who willingly kills their baby because it's convenient. Baby murderers, all of them.

What can, and should be debated is whether or not my tax dollars should go to the act of killing babies. I firmly vote NO on that. My tax dollars shouldn't go to fix the perceived mistakes of others.

I DO NOT BELIEVE THE ELDERY AND SICK SHOULD BE ABLE TO DECIDE TO DIE SO PROLIFE

liveleak.com/view?i=a89_1404313287

Culture of life is best.
Culture of death is for islamist terrorists and thug niggers.

why is that image so large if the resolution is shit?

Choice

What if you were to give this thread to, say, twenty... intelligent people i mean, what would that do? Let's face it what would it do?

pro choice until the fetus has a functioning central nervous system, then against abortion

pro Putin

It's not its own organism by the definition. You expect me to be sympathetic for a bunch of underdeveloped flesh moving about from reflex?

>Hi! I'm retarded.

Pro-Choice

Men should also have a say. If the the woman wants to keep it and the man doesn't SHE should be responsible for the upbringing.

prolife

Also a financial check to see how much money the parents make should be required.

this

"pro choice" is an obfuscation

it's pro abortion. choice can mean anything. you can choose to chop up your neighbors with a hatchet. you can choose to rob a bank. you can choose to drink pepsi instead of coke. "choice" means nothing. it's an obfuscation because leftists are ashamed about what they're talking about choosing to do

with you involved my expectations are pretty low tbqh

pro-choice

don't listen to the bluepilled cuckservatives telling you otherwise

If abortion was outlawed America would be absolutely overwhelmed by trouble loving niglets. If I were an American I would be happy paying thousands a year in tax to give free abortions

Pro life for whites, pro choice everyone else.

I'm in favor of not being forced to subsidize either one.

Didn't know fetuses could live let alone type messages on the internet after being aborted.

Step aside, Amateurs.

Did they actually get Cunt (((Olbermann))) to play a news anchor? Fuck that show.

Watched the video. Disappointed the person didn't throw the fetus against the wall or feed it to a cat. 3/10

Just make it so if they're married, and the kid is genuinely his, he is responsible. There's no excusing reneging on your family, but you want kids to be born into families. Not outside of wedlock and just hope that eventually a solid relationship forms around it.

here you go

>Pro ass

THIS

Now that's what I call degenerate.

The purpose of sex is procreation, pleasure is a side effect; liberals seems to think it's the other way around, that the purpose of sex is for pleasure and that a child is side effect that they can just abort.

Scientifically speaking, there is life at conception, sperm itself is alive however most people including myself don't consider it "real life", yet most people including myself again believe you shouldn't be able to abort at nine months so there has to be a line somewhere. Personally i think the line/time limit on abortion should be around 6 weeks or when the heart starts to beat; which ever comes first. It also shouldn't be paid by tax payers. That's reasonable right?

Agreed.

Pro choice but without the use of MY FUCKING MONEY!

I'm pro-death.

You mean pro-life or pro-infanticide.

I'm pro-life and pro-civilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

>I'm in favor of killing unborn nigger babies.
fpbp

if you are White and pro-choice, you are fucked right in the head.

impressive

Its not “choice” its murder and im not pro murder.

what does that make the niggertinan then?

Also came here to say this

Hot

Pro-....DEATH

Pro life, having a vagina does not excuse you from being a responsible adult and making responsible decisions.

You're both stupid. Even if it was murder it's still a choice. No one is obfuscating anything, you are killing the fetus but it's not a breathing thinking human yet, so I have no problem with people preventing it from being born.

thats fucking hilarious

faggot

Pro choice and all niggers should be aborted.

Pro choice

Less niggers is always good, it's a shame the spics are catholic less of them is good too.

B-but her boy her choice, goy! White fetuses aren't human! It is her duty to sell the fetus parts to planned Parenthood GOY

>what does that make the niggertinan then?
i don't understand Swahili nigger. speak english

A fetus in the first two trimesters has brain activity which would qualify it as legally brain dead. Abortion is no different than pulling the plug on someone who is brain dead, other than that the fetus was never a person in the first place.

I'm pro-life relatively to white people. I'm pro-choice for brownies, cause damn man, they suffer too much from discrimination and shiet and it should be absolutely free for them to perform abortions. *WINKS*

WHY CAN'T I LOAD THIS PIC????

pro choice but i think it is the wrong choice to make

pro choice, but not for late term.

lmao look at that dick.He's gonna be 11 inches fo sho.

Any contraception in the first 541 days is acceptable. Then freedom of religious choice. Hell if your 29 years old and you want to kill your self its your religious freedom same apply to your embryo. Maybe men should learn not to fuck with whores and see se value of a good woman.

Any contraception in the first 51 days is acceptable. Then after that freedom of religious choice. No one should be able to mandate your keeping or aborting your own child. Hell if your 29 years old and you want to kill your self it should be your own religious freedom as long as it is not in intent to harm anyone else or their property. Go out in a field and boom cool with me. Maybe men should learn not to fuck with whores and see the value of a good woman as a mate.