I am German, get me out of here

49%... Oh my God. I'm back. I'm home. All the time, it was... We finally really did it. You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!

breitbart.com/london/2017/06/29/frankfurt-german-city-natives-minority/

In terms of employment rates, 83 per cent of German men and 78 per cent of German women are in work,... figures which drop to 73 per cent and 59 per cent amongst men and women with foreign backgrounds, respectively.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2SjbgvON_Q
twitter.com/UNmigration/status/878711844260651008
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is what capitalism does to your boarders.

stop paying taxes

I'd say what the fuck Germany, but i'm not surprised anymore

this. all you faggots need to band up and pledge to not pay a single dime more in income tax. safety in numbers

Frankfurt has fallen

Press F for respects

>This includes people with non-German nationality as well as Germans born abroad and minors whose parents have immigrated.
Before we freak out, "migrant background" can just mean Germans from East Germany, Poles, Russians, etc. Doesn't mean everyone there is an Arab or African.

yawn

kek'd and check'd

>Stop the country, i want to get off!
-Germans

>Deutschland
>JA!

This is good!
Your welfare state won't survive the demographic change unless you import more non-European workers, goy!

>israel is killing the german race via "diversity"

this is karma

Germans are such good goys, letting your nation in the hands of some random shitskins, your jewish overlords would be pleased!

This doesn't make it any better. Frankfurters have a right to their city.

we already have The Hague with a Dutch minority

hitler is probably happy he's dead

They have a right to be covered with hot mustard and pickle relish.

anyone have crime data for frankfurt? maybe we can tie in its (possibly) higher crime stats with ((multiculti))

Isn't it though? All you had to do was not invade Russia until the Western front had been conquered.

mein gott...what would the fuhrer say? for shame...

germany is basically auschwitz

except instead of gas, it's syrian refugees

>syrian refugees

Millions of niggers are syrian refugees? Do you know how syrian people look?

If you live in Frankfurt stop working and create a white only german gang. Not even kidding. The police won't protect you when shtf.

Neo-nazi motiff would be good

You're tellin me buddy

the commie is right 2bh

not advocating for a LARP ideology that ignores human nature like gommunism or ancap/lolbertarianism but capitalism is done helping us

whatever they call them

they are taking in lots of niggers, and destroying their country.

poland is good, dont give in to the EU

Have any German new media reported on this yet? Or are they trying to quietly sweep this under the rug like London?

Who are you. Who is anyone yet nothing and as high in the fucking sky as whatever bullshit they've simply wasted a thought on. What's a life. What's a thing. Who is me?????????!!!!!??? Help I need it I'm 20% German around there hold on I have a picture in my storage now I'm not looking at his: what's coming out of who am I is ke joy looking at my phone and thinking wile moving my finders. Woah space magic right. Think love feel space who what where why when. Who cares what thinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Don't think too fast you'll catch a small headache. Let it be let It go move on i can't believe I'm still bulls hitting while not looking at my phone I have no idea where my mind is going it's craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazu as fuck. Me and her dude are some bullshit

it sure as shit is not capitalism that forces you to associate with and sustain this populace

>Vizipók Csodapók
I remember that cartoon. Oh God, the nostalgia.

Flash your tits cunt. You damn well know, the only option for you left, is whoring yourself out the country.

you have nowhere to go...
fight for it!
70 to 80 percent of native germans are so brainwashed they cannot be saved...
the rest needs to form a sub-state.
>for a sect like movement of ethnic germans, bound by blood and strong conviction
>manipulate your females into getting massiv amouts of babies
>pay no taxes, work only for your group
>infiltrate powerstructures, media, acquire wealth, resources and weapons
in short become the new jew

>Have any German new media reported on this yet? Or are they trying to quietly sweep this under the rug like London?

If they report on this, it will be something like: "Frankfurt most multicultural city in Germany, congrats! Everyone loves Frankfurt!"

pic related is Frankfurt during a normal week day

> "diversity against hate!"
> "more wealth than gold"
> "Frankfurt represents the German future"

This is a fucking nightmare

Okay, maybe we should get rid of Angela

oh wait

> wtf I love Angela now

>Jewish
>shitskins

Know your enemy, you low IQ slut

I have this to the person I love most right now they love sunflowers so many thoughts and fractals. What is and isn't at the same time but makes people think too fast and even when you are typing and just feeling and moving and loving and hating and everything.......... Don't look at something just do with feelers.

>polls

ive seen this book before

>Get a bear/giant wolves
>teach em how to hunt and burry dead lone muzzies/rapfugees at night
>rinse and repeat

:^) good goy, vote for her opponent, Martin Schulz

His party doesn't believe in border controls or deportations

A fool a lover a nothing an everything they are something and they have been trapped in a god damn cage all their fucking life some bullshit always comes at them and stops their entire world and things are spinning so fast no one lets the

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2SjbgvON_Q

nice jewtube channel "reconquista germania", that should get you going
start with this video, make connections to likeminded people... the time for complaining-only basement dwelling is over

anyone is better than that fat cow who let in 2 million refugees.

>muh shitskins
>muh Trump
>muh Alt right

Pic related is behind your alt right

Pegida: Right wing movement in Germany. Funny how a shekels are also into it.

Martin Schulz would let in 200 million refugees

not a meme, he would let in 244 million refugees

twitter.com/UNmigration/status/878711844260651008

>hur der look at dis pic dat invaldibates ur hole moovmnt hur der

Your country is in the hands of jewish shitskins mein negro.

Germany yes!
Wtf is going n here factories?

Frankfurt is now almost London tier shitskinville. Next you'll be electing a mudslime mayor. It really is fucked up. Sorry to hear this Hans.

>same in UK

...and the same People talk about high or low IQ

Should i go on?

Come here like my grandfather did after the war.

>breitbart

What's with everyone misspelling "borders" lately?

Your fault since you don't breed.

> 83 million pop in Germany
>64 million native pre ww2 pop
>7 million Germans with ancestry in East Europe before being evicted post ww2
>5 million Turks & Kurds
>1.2 million Arabs and other muslims who came recently
>approx 6 million of everyone else (immigrants from the rest of Europe)

Stop talking shit. The criminal, communist jews are the ashkenazis. Origin are from east europe.
You low IQ Asshat.

The vile Asiatic horde according to Herr Goebbels.

I hope you know that Schulz is an even bigger cuck. He's from our leftist party and a giant globalist EU shill.

The kikes are celebrating their revenge

It was then, today these cockroach jews are fully european. Stop shilling and know your enemy.

>syrian refugees
Lel. Rather iraqis, somali and afghanistan refugees in europe and those current sailors in mediterranean looks like sub saharan africanas

thanks varg

>Guys, the Jews WANT you to protect your country and your people, don't fall for it, don't do it!
Dunno how people can be this retarded.

Look at this typical idiot german cunt.

>Jews WANT you to protect your country

These jewish cockroaches carry out the terrorist attacks and bring refugees in. You Untermensch.

>capitalism is the reason germans give half their fucking income to fund shitskins
I've never seen a shittier fp in my life

theres something to it. Kikes infiltrate right wing groups in W. Europe to make them only antiislamic and not white ethnonationalist. Muslims are a problem but kosher (((counterjihad))) is not the answer

well, it looks like your elites are your enemy, clearly

Don't mind him. Germans like him destroy europe. Blind as fuck.

>build a city and a nation over thousands of years
>forced to give it away to africans that your leaders payed to come and take it all away from you, never to get it back, ever.

Commie is right in a way.
This what happens when merchants rule.

RIP germoni, you will be remembered well

But then the shitskins will chimp out if the gibs dry up

why do you even accept jews decide ANYTHING, and elect them ? are you stupid?

No. It's a capitalist society that is okay with importing third world savages because "muh cheap labor".

but ain't that what you and (((they))) want ?

Fuck off, fagot

>foreign
>workers

choose one

ROACHED

How the fuck are there are so many brown people, every time I see shit like "50,000 refugees crossed into Europe today" like how are there so many fucking shitskins ffs.

Time for that genocide, Germany. We know you have it in you.

Press S to spit.
S

I can't speak for everybody, but mine are confiscated straight out of my paycheck before I ever even get to see it, and apparently this is, at least in my area, the case with everybody else who isn't self-employed. I can not afford to leave for anywhere and, being ethnically German, will not be allowed to go on welfare. What other means are there to at least somewhat fight back?

>>

domt forget not having kids because they disadvantage wpmen on the (((labour market))).

And outsourcing everything to Bangladesh so that a working two parent family cannot afford kids.

But dont worry goys we will import the neccessary workforce to replace you for profit. Its good for (((the economy)))

Frankfurt is literally a Jewish banking city

Well, I suppose it would be a good excuse to start deleting them. Shitskins have no place in Europe.

>that fucking image
I'm not even british and this has made me angrier than almost anything that's happened in my lifetime. Rotherham, jesus.

Did you really think the jews were just going to let the whole holocaust thing blow over? : ^)

god damn hans you're dumber than dirt

Capitalism encourages movement of workers and celebrates diversity and degeneracy.

Communist countries crack down on ethnic minorities and creates socially conservative state apparatus that is against degeneracy.

Upvoted, liked and subscribed

forced to pay for your invaders housing and living expenses while it is illegal to complain about it online I feel bad for you

Hi kike. Go die now.

Capitalism does not encourage the overwhelming importation of nonproductive rapist shitskins into a country of highly productive, conscientious white people. That is caused by Jewish leftism...which, you may have noticed, is the source of communism as well. Go drown.

HOLD RIGHT THERE CITIZEN

You did not THINK before you posted that!

Await us this weekend.

We will not tolerate that negativity in your comment.

It makes me wonder how the USSR would have reacted to all this bullshit tbqh.

Breitbart reporting of peace, slanted and inaccurate as shit.

Having a migrant background doesn't mean you're not a native. I have a migrant background, but I'm 100% Western European, born and raised in Germany. Stopped reading Breitbart because of ridiculous propaganda shit like that.

>dated Berlin girl
>she went to east Africa to volunteer
>got redpilled on Africans being fucked up in general
>said they're as bad in Germany as they are in Africa
>now wants to stop immigration

The solution is very simple. Lower taxes for the workong population and remove gibs for everyone. Prices for land will rise. Subhumans will be forced out. Also increase prison size and hire more police.

organize a country-wide strike where everybody refuses to work until merkel stops importing rapefugees

organize a massive protest rally that will happen in every major city on the same day where you all yell at the gov officials outside their office