HAPPENING: JAY-Z NAMES THE JEW ON SONG

HOLY SHIT!!!
>"The Jews own all the property in America"

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/frvxd
jta.org/2015/05/28/news-opinion/united-states/rapper-ice-cube-melts-down-beats-up-rabbi
youtube.com/watch?v=j0VRp-ZcVJ8
youtu.be/LePByBbu-J8
hiphopisread.com/2012/04/secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tsfnuyyjaB0
goodreads.com/quotes/370236-lyor-cohen-who-i-consider-my-mentor-once-told-me
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

streamable.com/frvxd

What will (((they))) do?

YOU FUCKING RACIST WHITE MA-

big if true

Masons are all over the property market. It ain't just the Jews.

He's a jew too, you fucking idiot

Remember when Ice Cube beat up a Rabbi?

jta.org/2015/05/28/news-opinion/united-states/rapper-ice-cube-melts-down-beats-up-rabbi

Jew-Z

God damn. Rap is by far the most red pilled genre. They name the Jew more than Alt-Liters do.

Prove me wrong.
>“Some tall Israeli is running this rap shit” - Mos Def
>“Jews are responsible for the majority of the wickedness in the world” - Professor Griff of Public Enemy
>Rapper Desiigner revealed he prefers to say “I’m smoking Jew kids” rather than the boring, old “I’m smoking weed.”
>"Hip-hop is being deviously destroyed by Jews in a plot to make black Americans seem stupid" - Scarface of Geto Boys
>"Artists gettin’ robbed for their publishing / By dirty Jewish execs who think that it’s alms from the covenant" - Lupe Fiasco
>"But before you try to curve it/ Do your research on David Irving/ Stalin was way worse than Hitler/ That's why the POTUS gotta wear a kippah" - B.O.B.

Notice how at the end, he's giving everybody money, making them happy, and while they are all happy he goes to space in a rocket ship and then the world floods.

youtube.com/watch?v=j0VRp-ZcVJ8

Besides, if anything it sounds like hes giving the jews props for investing their money rather than blowing it.

Reminder that jay z owes more than he owns in total assets to his jew producer. If they didnt sign of or gave a shit he would be bankrupt.

He mentions credit just before jews, then says how the jews did it with a massive dollar note.

What is money, an IOU to banks, who lend credit.

Can confirm
At around 2:30

>HAPPENING
stop undermining the use of "happenings", such impetuous trivilisation and excessive use only damages the strength of true happenings.

>hes giving the jews props for investing their money rather than blowing it.

No he's not. Look it up on twitter. Black Twitter is just tweeting about the Federal Reserve. Lots of red-pills are being dropped.

This is because a lot of rappers are either Muslim or have connection to muslims.

youtu.be/LePByBbu-J8

Exactly Rosicrucians and other mystical orders too

FUCKING BASED

Muh jigga

This is not news. It's "cool" to call out Jews for running the music industry in rap. It's woke at this point. There's a mixtape hosting site called DJBooth that seems to be run by a Jew that flips shit on Twitter every time a rapper vaguely references Jews being involved in music business.

t. drunk liberal involved in online rap discussion

A what now?

How do I get to Black Twitter?

Isn't this what anon5 is warning us about? The globalist endgame?

>he's a nigger so he'll get away with it

>streamable.com/frvxd

>What will (((they))) do?

Nice

unite against

masons are jews. they want to build a temple in jerusalem for gods sake. how much more jewish can you get?

Never ever name the Jew. We made you and we'll break you. Get it, goy? You get it?

Bull shit give me a source now.

The song is called "The Story of OJ" you can google it and the lyrics will show up.

Black Twitter is complicated and it's not a monolith. There's ignorant motherfuckers that treat women like trash just like on here, and there's insufferable liberals who think Deray Mckesson is a genius. Tbhf black twitter is a mess, but the bantz are too good to stay away from. Just find one tweet blowing up that you're sure is from black twitter and follow that person, then start following whoever you like. Ez from there.

>steal something, preferably a bike
>have at least one illegitimate child
>have at least one criminal conviction

I don't see any of that. Just something about his new album and cheating on his black queen.

THEY KILLED MICHAEL JACKSON FOR THIS

>>Throws up illuminati hand symbol complete with all seeing eye and all, names his record company "Rockefeller records", Kanye goes on rant telling jayz to send his friends after talking about pizzagate.

If anyone in music has been compromised by ((them)) its this faggot.

BASED BLACK MAN

Jay Z is a devil worshiper. Look at his connection to 'Spirit Cooking' Marina Abramovic.

Noice

Looks like Jay-Z's about to get the Michael Jackson treatment (if he's lucky).

>enough ice to flood the entire world
>nigger IQ

You guys have the imagination and scientific knowledge of the average rapper.

It is a good way to sort out traitors. They can't help themselves yelling about how much they adore shitskins.

>Hey Jay, mind if you namedrop us in one of your songs to throw the goyim off our scent because they'll think your le based black guy for dancing around the JQ?
Is summer over yet? Impressionable fucks need to GTFO.

Niggers and their white zombies aren't too clever.

>naming the jew is considered woke
This is good news. I interpreted the "woke" meme as an attempt to steer away from "red pill." Much like how mgtow was forcefully associated as the latter term.

Thanks user.

inb4 Jay Z dies somehow like in a weight lifting or driving accident

What the fuck... Connecting so many invisible dots... I'm calling Justin Timberlake, y'all.are on some bs

>all of these butthurt jews ITT
Your pet niggers are turning on you kikes. What now?

Did he name Yael (((Trump)))

Told me Remind you niggaz, I'm a nigga

Is this really what you kek faggots believe? You are more delusional than WEWUZ niggers.

Yeah right. Delusional like a fox!

If there were even an iota of truth to that, this is how it went down:
hiphopisread.com/2012/04/secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music.html

All the while they still dance for their shekels like the apes they are. Woke as fuck? Nah.

Everybody is. Their clock is ticking. Now we just need roasties, the majority of the voting population.

Masons are jews.

This sounds way too good. I must infiltrate the black community and become like one of them and slowly red pill ever nig nog till the chimpining begins

It's shitty conspiracies like these which gives this place a bad name. I've been been a Mason all my life. It's a glorified rotary club. Perhaps in the old days, they had some political influence, but now they're numbers are decreasing and the politics is something you can't talk about anymore. It's mostly charity shit

Why do Jews get ruffled so easily? It's an a not much of a secret that their community are the biggest holders of prime real estate in America

Give a timestamp you fucking nigger.

I'm not sure that anyone really worships kek legit.. I think it's just more of allegiance. Symbolism. Anyone who worships kek for real isn't red pilled imhop... But I think kek is definitely in my top fav 5 picks for a god

What ddo you think of Jahbulon?

>WEWUZ niggers

argue with the sphinx, faggot.

>I'm turning on you but I'm still taking your money
Shut up you bluepilled fuck. Continue getting played like a violin.

Nice.

Oy vey.

This is the state of commercial rap?
Fucking sad.

Talk the the sphinxter nigga

Based black man!

>I'm turning on you but I'm still taking your money
Why does it matter?

that picture is perfect

freemasonary is kabballahism in disguise
the "profane" might as well be Goyim

THEY DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US

>>"Hip-hop is being deviously destroyed by Jews in a plot to make black Americans seem stupid" - Scarface of Geto Boys
Typical self-absorption. Like that's the sole objective. Sort of like (the non-cloned) Dave Chappelle saying implying it's only black performers that (((they))) coerce into cross-dressing.

no this youtube.com/watch?v=tsfnuyyjaB0

can someone tell me why the video isn't loading?

This, like Michael Jackson.

literally in a movie crossdressing
literally made by a jew
literally

Freemasonry is the long term strategy to get white elites cucked by Jews.

WE

>Based black man!

Yep, based centipede... If Egypt magic still exsists I want to see it, I want to fly around in a fucking.ufo

Freemasonry is derived from the jewish kabbalah. Anglo kike scum

/ournigger/?

Jay Z is redpilled as fuck, he grew up and got out of the hood by manipulating dealers/selling coke and lived on the east side which means he knows first hand how insane some of the orthodox jews are

Black people in NYC are ultra pilled

No such thing, but he can be useful.

It's about time they start blaming the kikes.

Good track. Says he should have bought property in NY when it was $2 million because now it's $25 million. And he doubles his money buying art.

Press F to pay respect

Why does it matter? How can I claim to be against someone or something when I still willingly take their money? That's not one upping them in the least, that's you thinking you have some semblance of free will but still serving their purpose because at the end of the day who's fucking name is signing your check? Useful idiot at best, you don't get to that level of success without being bought and paid for.

The lyrics can go both ways, either he's exposing them subliminally or he is giving them mad prompts on what they've done in America.

I don't know, user. Kek seems more legit than most.

I'm pretty sure they have temples all across the world.

stormzy has a song that has these lyrics

"go ahead and pay your jews"

blacks and jews are immune to each other, i think. not sure who is pulling the strings sometimes.

Jay-Z works for the Jews.

>Lyor Cohen, who I consider my mentor

goodreads.com/quotes/370236-lyor-cohen-who-i-consider-my-mentor-once-told-me

Freemasonry is the gentile arm of the Jew World Order

He also likes working with Rick Rubin, famous Jewish music producer.

None of that matters in this context.