All good things come to an end

Burger bro flying home from Japan. It's been comfy not seeing any of them the last few weeks, but it's time to go home, and behold, comfy feelings gone during my wait in Narita. Not looking forward to landing in (((New York))) and becoming reacquainted with misunderstood youths trying to kill me. How do you cope, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

mitsuku.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop supporting niggers. Stop buying products that have nigger ads. Stop watching movies with nigs. If you go to a restaurant or a shop and see a nigger, just walk out. Refuse to talk with nigs. 'Silent Boycott' of niggers by whites and browns will kill them in a few years.

Aggressive. but I like it. I've already started avoiding companies that use ads that obviously pander to them by portraying them as the happy successful majority of Americans. I'll have to expand my efforts.

If you behave well being respectable, just come back here again.

Had a similar experience when I went to the mountains last December. It was almost all white people and it felt so surreal after living in a major city for years.

When you live in a city you end up being on edge when people are nice to you because you know they're looking to get something from you.

of course. I'm not a filthy shitskin. I lived here for awhile years ago and still come here occasionally for work. your country is sincerely the only one side's my own I genuinely love. 9/10 don't change a thing!

just have more kids. we need Japan to be around awhile longer

I'll be here waiting for you in New York buddy, where you coming in JFK or Newark?

yea really. some nig was all nice to me at a wawa near Philly before I'm being robbed at knifepoint.

visited my uncle in central PA where there's only 1 non white family, and they're like 3rd generation Mexican. bitter sweet. whole country used to be like that

LaGuardia. connection through Chicago. see you at 10

So all the Japan flags really are Americans.

I love Japan. More specifically, I love fucking all the women there, especially the ones in Shinjuku and Harajuku. Also in Osaka.

Don't even have to worry about condoms because I know they're clean.

I go every year.

I'm fortunate enough to live in an almost all white town. In my apartment complex there is one black guy.

Last year someone broke into a few apartments and stole laptops. Guess who it was?
Also there was recently an arrest for someone growing weed in our apartment complex? Any idea who it was?

Yea ive fallen for the yellow girl meme. I hate knowing I'm diluting my genes but I feel a generation of barren white feminists women will help the white women coming of age in the next generation realize what's really important and start having kids again.

The girls you fucked probably had fucked 100 different foreigners including some nigs, so you really should get a STD test.

I'd just like to say I've managed to get to the admin menu for this chatbot posted about an hour ago mitsuku.com

Im guessing his name wasnt something like Christopher and he didn't have to buy sunscreen

There are no actual Japanese here.

The native men aren't fucking their women enough. That's why they're so easy. Don't even need to buy them more than a couple of drinks. Just show some interest in them.

I've done a decent job of cumming in so many of them.

Probably have enough bastards around to raise an army.

proof?

>kurombo
BLACK-U
PIGGU
GO
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME

how to print screen on a mac
not my mac but whatever
anyway I am flirting with the only option that seems fun in the admin menu, "reformat mitskuku"
says it will destroy the bot

yes or no?

but I am native.

I have my contacts there to point out clean girls and hidden bars and clubs away from the Gaijin sights.

They get some of scraps and alcohol in return.

Ha ha!! Sounds like what I do in Germany.

I'll honestly fuck anything that breathes. Been fucking around the world, but Japan is something else.

Pretty much every western nation has a similarly low fertility rate, the only difference is western nations are trying to avoid population decline by mass immigration.

I only been once in your country and I've fucked a few of the women there. Granted, a lot of them where American tourists. But a couple native girls too.

Didn't have the guts to go for the window girls though.

Naw, Japanese women are really that sex starved, hell, even just missing attention from men.

One of my girlfriends in Shinjuku is a CPA with a fiancee but he's always too busy for her so loves the attention I give her when I'm there.